Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:27 pm

Eve stepped out of the personal mini-sub and onto the sand of the island. Before here was Titans Tower. She slung her duffle bag over her shoulder and walked closer near the tower.

Behind her, she heard a fiery crackle and burning. Starfire, Tameranian warrior princess, levitated close behind Eve. The ends of Starfire's hair burnt like fire. "Welcome, Eve. We have been most anxious for your arrival." She said. "Perhaps you'd like to follow me. There are already some Titans in the tower."

Eve walked closely behind Starfire as she hovered in front of her, towering over the small blonde girl. "You'd be glad to meet Wonder Girl. She will be one of your greatest team mates." Starfire said.

Cassandra smiled and shook Eve's hand and asked, "Can I take one of your bags?" Before Eve had a moment to answer, the lights in the tower fell dark.

Starfire illuminated the room with a small starbolt in her hand, bright pink in color. "It seems as though you bring bad luck." She said to Eve. The emergency lights turned on in the tower.

The three girls flocked outside only to notice that the entire city was as dark as the tower. Wonder Girl looked to Starfire. "Blackout?" She asked. Starfire shook her head and pointed to a spot in the city which flared with electricity. "No. There!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Honey walks around in the dark, her vision allowing her to determine where she's going in the pitch black space around her. She looks up to where Starfire is pointing. "Whoever's doing that is gonna have one heckuva utilities bill," she says jokingly.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 2:56 pm

"Enough jokes." Starfire said, then turned to Eve. "Can you fly?" She shook her head. "Then you must stay here where it is safe." Starfire said before lifting off the ground, her fiery hair trailing behind her.

Wonder Girl looked at Eve and shrugged, then flew off behind Starfire.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Honey cracks her knuckles as her wings sprout out from her back and begin to flutter. She hovers up at first then zips off after Star and Wonder Girl. "I'm tempted to say something about Bug Zappers but...yeah."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Upon getting closer, Starfire could make out several employees at the electrical plant in danger. She looked to Wonder Girl. "Get everybody out of here. Save the employees." Wonder Girl nodded and flew off.

Doctor Light stood at the base of an electrical generator, his hands before him, absorbing electrical energy from it. "Yes.. More! I need more!" He roared.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:19 pm

"Whoa. Dude. Do you and your generator need some time alone? Get a room," Honey says, dropping to the ground.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Doctor Light turned to Honey Bee, with a disturbing glint in his eye; the kind a cracked man has. He swooped his hands over his head, accumulating energy and unleashed a good amount of electrical energy at her. "You will fear Dr. Light!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm

"Yeah, the same way I fear a guinea pig," Bee says, hovering out of the way. "Come on, we're Teen Titans and, serious, when was the last time you actually managed to WIN, huh?" She suddenly senses something and turns around in time to be smacked across the room by a metallic tendril. "That...smarts." She manages to get up dizzily to her feet.

"You would do well to shut it, squirt. Seeing you here reminds me of how I love to pull the wings off of insects like you," says the woman that steps out from around the corner.

"Viper! Geez, it's good to see you. So how are my two FAVORITE psychopaths doing? How'd you even get together, computer dating?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:39 pm

"Look out!" Starfire shouted to Bee as Doctor Light unleashed a great blast of electricity and pure light. Starfire swooped down and charged a starbolt in her hand, lobbing it Doctor Light.

Doctor Light put his hand out and the starbolt feathered out around his arm and dissipated. He released back to Starfire as pure energy, which struck her in the shoulder and caused her to fall to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Viper then raps her tendrils around Bee who struggles to get loose. "Of course, the other way to get rid of a bug is the most efficient. Just stomp 'em and watch 'em twitch," she whispers to Bee whose eyes widen.

Bee struggles to get loose then turns to Starfire who's occupied with Dr. Light at the time. "All right, if I say uncle now, can we get back to you on this later?"

"Not a chance," Viper sneers, squeezing Bee.

"I figured you'd say that," Bee struggles to say. She then shifts her weight and spins in place, swinging Viper around at Dr. Light to get him away from Starfire.

The instant Viper swings through the air, she releases Bee out of shock and flies towards Dr. Light, unable to stop.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:50 pm

Wonder Girl zips in shouting, "Batter up!" and punted Viper into a transformer.

Doctor Light created a bolt in each hand, throwing one to Wonder Girl and Bee each as Starfire struggled to get up due to her shoulder injury.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Being a human conductor, the electricity of the transformer courses through her body and electrocutes Viper to the point where she is thrown across the room, hardly conscious. Bee takes the lob from Dr. Light and slides across the floor. "This guy is getting on my nerves," she says. She then gets up and whistles loudly. All is quiet for a moment. Then comes the sound of thousands of bees buzzing. She snaps twice and points to Dr. Light. "Sic him!" The bees then attack the mad Doctor.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:56 pm

Doctor Light lifted his arm and thus came a blistering light, frying the bees as they flew close. He laughed maniacally until Starfire simply came up behind him and jammed her elbow into his neck and he fell unconscious. "I will oversee their processing." She said.

Wonder Girl looked to Bee. "Nice job." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:00 pm

"You too," Bee says to Wonder Girl. She then walks over to the still stirring Viper. "Hey, Viper! I got a riddle for you. What's Black and Yellow and Beats you Senseless?" She then blows some of her 'pollen' into Viper's face and knocks her out completely. "All in a day's work."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Wonder Girl laughed. "Did you have to go with the lame anti-riddle?" She said lifting off and flying back to the tower.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Bee snickers and flies back to the tower as well, landing just after Wonder Girl. "Chalk up another one for the Titans, Cyborg!" She says as she walks inside.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Cyborg was sitting with Eve on a bench on the shore, talking about the curriculum of being a Titan. "Very nice job, guys. I was just talking to our newest could-be-Titan. You ought to show her to the empty rooms."

"Follow me." Wonder Girl smiled and ceased hovering, remembering Eve can't fly.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:14 pm

"I still don't get it. What would Viper want with Dr. Light of all people? It doesn't make sense...where's Nightwing? He may know. He's fought her before, right?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:17 pm

"Well I don't know." Wonder Girl said walking into the tower. "Well, isn't Viper's suit cybernetic? Maybe.. oh no, I'm confusing Doctor Light with Gizmo..."

Eve simply looked at the two, totally lost as to who's who.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Bee then hovers in place to think for a moment. "All I know is, she's obsessed with crushing me. I can't see why. I have such a magnetic personality! You'd think someone with metal bones would appreciate the little things," Bee shrugs. She then glances down at Eve. "Oh, yeah, the rookie, I forgot! Empty rooms are thataway."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Wonder Girl laughed, then turned to Eve. "Do you want us to help you unpack?" She asked, walking into a vacant room with her.

Eve dropped her bags on the ground and said. "Kcapnu sevlesruoy!" and the contents of her bags began to levitate and put themselves away. She turned to Wonder Girl and said no.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:38 pm

Bee blinks and watches then turns around in the doorway and laughs quietly before clearing her throat and turning back to the others. "All right, I'm going to go order a pizza...actually...with Cyborg in the tower...40 Pizzas."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:42 pm

"Would you order a salad?" Eve asked quietly.
"And a black olive pizza for me!" Wonder Girl said hungrily.

Back at the electric plant Starfire kicked Doctor Light. "Get up, lazy brat." She said as her face and voice began to change until she had changed altogether, revealing herself as Gemini, daughter of Madame Rouge.
"We only have so much time until the cops show up or the Titans notice I'm gone. They at least know we exist now." Gemini said, morphing back into Starfire. "Phase one complete." She said before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:47 pm

"41 Pizzas and a Salad coming right up," Bee says, walking off to get to the main room and call from the monitor there.

Meanwhile, Viper begins to stir in the plant and groggily gets to her feet. "That could have gone better. I forgot about the Wonder Brat. She came out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:53 pm

"No, things couldn't have gone more perfectly, Viper." Doctor Light said passionately. "The Teen Titans think we're weak and beatable.. They have no clue Gemini is posing to be Starfire and best of all.. They have no idea that the Fearsome Five are back." Police sirens began to sound off. Light looked to Viper and flew off to their base.

"So, you go to school here in San Francisco?" Cassandra asked Eve.
"No." Eve said. "I used to go to school in Salem, but I left to become a Titan."
"Oh. Well I left my school to become a Titan too." Cassie said smiling.
"Do you regret it?" Eve asked.
Cassie's smile disappeared almost immediately. After a long pause, she looked down and said yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teen Titans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next