Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 am

Bee stares as he walks by, his hands in his pockets. He then looks about the lobby. "Wow," he says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 am

"Thank you." Cyborg said, shutting off the background check holo-projecting from his forearm. "She's a beauty, we know."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:17 am

Dragonfly then pulls back his mask. "So where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 am

"Well, we have an injured member in the med bay and two members on some kind of.. date." Cyborg said hesitantly. "Besides that, most everyone keeps to their room, or you can find them in the gym."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:22 am

"Med Bay? What happened there?" Dragonfly asks. Bee then forces a cough.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:35 am

Cyborg shot a biting glance at Bee, then looked back to Dragonfly. "A problem that needs to still be taken care of." He said, "But it's no immediate threat."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:49 am

"That's too bad...all right. Anyway. Sonic Emissions."

"Hm?" Bee queries.

"It's one of my powers. High intensity vibrations. The suit amps 'em up a bit too. Enough to level a small city block at the most destructive."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 am

"What's your control like?" Cyborg asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am

"Well without the suit I can't really gauge it. Just random emissions. With it on I can focus it."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:54 am

"Random degrees of intensity, or the emissions simply occur without you thinking it?" Cyborg asked. "Do you have to sleep with the suit on?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:56 am

"Nope, I can dish 'em out whenever I want. They don't just erupt or anything."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 am

"Oh, I see." Cyborg nodded. "I'd like to see you in action pretty soon."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:30 am

"I can spar with him in the Simulation Room if you want, Cyborg," Bee says, hovering up.

"You sure about that?"

"Do I have a reason not to be?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:31 am

"Hm, I think I like him." Cyborg chuckled. "Very well, follow me." He said, walking up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 am

Bee hovers up and flies after Cyborg, Dragonfly following them both to the simulation room.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 am

Cyborg opened the doors to the simulation room and typed the scenario into his forearm. "Simulation room; Scenario- snow storm." He said, and the room morphed into a blizzardy tundra. "Go on, first one down loses."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:55 am

Bee stands opposite Dragonfly, her hand on her hip. His arms sit crossed as he nods her to go first. Bee then smirks and hovers up, rocketing toward him, firing stingers from her wrists. Time seems to slow as Dragonfly smoothly evades each stinger incoming, bending back and flipping over them. He then lands and forces both fists forward, emitting a forceful concussive vibration in Bee's direction. Bee is thrown off course for but a second but collects herself and flies around before spinning into a kick which Dragonfly uses all of his incredible agility to dodge. "Not bad," Bee says.

"Not bad yourself."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:02 am

Cyborg nodded in the snow. "Very nice, both of you." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 am

"Yeah...but I'm just getting started," Dragonfly says, grabbing Bee by the leg as she passes over him and flips her, pinning her down. "Ma'am." Bee blinks as if confused. "Told you I was fast. Strong too." Bee then smiles, opening her mouth. She'd a stinger between her teeth and spit it out into his arm suddenly. "Ack! W-wha...Feelin'...woozy."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:21 am

"Alright, don't rough each other up too badly."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:25 am

"He'll be okay. I sucked out some of the poison."

"Poison?"

"Knock Out, Toxin. That numbness in your head will go away in about an hour," Bee says before kicking Dragonfly, him landing in a pile of snow. "I win."

"Well...played."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:32 am

Cyborg helped Dragonfly up. "Very well played." He said to Bee.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:37 am

"Thanks, Cyborg. Of course YOU would've taken him down much more easily I'm sure."

"Flattery will get you nowhere," Dragonfly says. "Right, Cyborg?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:47 am

"I wouldn't say nowhere." Cyborg chuckled. "But I think Dragonfly's powers would have a certain disabling effect to my robotic origin." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:02 am

Aviary then flies back in. "I just got back from a recon. I can't find those villain anywhere. They all must have gotten away after they beat us to kingdom come," she says.

"That makes them and the Fearsome Five now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next