Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans OOC

Go down 
+2
intangible
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:02 pm

Out Of Character Discussions for talking about developing Arcs, characters, etc.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 pm

Oh, I'm glad you created this. I'm planning on creating a sort of Fearsome Five, so far only consisting of Dr. Light, who's the one destroying the electric plant to absorb the electric energy.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Which Doctor Light? The Male one or the Female. I know one of them is I hero but I forget which.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm

The male, the villain.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:12 pm

Okay, that's cool.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:15 pm

If you want you could create a villain or use a created villain. We have four more spots to fill up so it's not just the Fearsome One. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:17 pm

I think I will, actually. I had an idea for one earlier.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Bring him/her in during the upcoming fight.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Okay. So just have her chime in and help Dr. Light out?
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Precisely, but we shouldn't mention anything about the Fearsome Five. The Titans don't know about them reforming yet.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Well that went well. Originally I was going to make Bee a brat or something but I find she fills the role of mouthy comic relief a lot better.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I agree, I like her being the feisty one. Wonder Girl is kind of portrayed as being the snobbish prom queen usually.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Yeah. That's coming along well.

What I'm doing here with Mad Mod is just a side thing that'll keep the Titans busy every once in a while. Nothing Major until near the end. A random challenge every now and again.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:55 am

Right, and such randomness with Mad Mod is normal.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 5:18 pm

So what up wit dis
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:01 am

Well, right now Tange has a thing going for the Fearsome Five Arc. I'm doing something of an occasional side thing with Mad Mod and The Riddler.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:14 am

Basically V, we're making a Fearsome Five consisting thus far of Doctor Light, Viper, and Gemini. I haven't revealed their motive yet, but during their previous Titan confrontation it is revealed that Gemini has infiltrated the Titans as Starfire and phase one of their plan is simply for Viper and Doctor Light to be acknowledged as a joined force.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:22 am

okay, thought about it long enough. going to join with a character similar to Damien Wayne. He'll be all buisness, cocky, and pretty much look down on everyone else on the team, including the mentors because he thinks he's better.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 am

Cool. I'm going to create a hand-to-hand character as well, although he has the ability to turn invisible at least.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:58 am

I think the Red X costume fits the personality of a Damien type. The Robin one looks like something Tim would wear.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 5:14 am

Ahh okay, I'll think of a character I wanna make
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:11 am

Sorry I signed off guys. I just K.O.'d from staying up all night shopping Laughing

I love the Red X too. It fits that personality.

Before I make my next character, I want to you both your characters' personalities. I think every Teen Titans team needs a general comic relief and a girl-crazed teenage boy.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 am

I was also gonna make one later that I may make to go down the "traitor but not really" path. Well I'll make him/her now but not going to actually use them until way later. Most likely after the FF, Mad Mod, and Riddler are done with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teen Titans OOC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans OOC   Teen Titans OOC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans OOC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next