Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Eve kissed him on the cheek and smiled, brushing some hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:29 pm

"What these? Oh, same story you've heard a thousand time. Girl gets stung by incredibly lethal toxin. Stingers come from girl's aunt. Girl's aunt gives a blood transfusion to give an immunity. Girl acquires her aunt's powers."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:31 pm

"Yeah," Rose scoffed. "Heard it a million.."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:32 pm

Rex smiled heading back to his own room to change.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:34 pm

"Well, what's YOUR story, then?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 pm

"Crazed dad drugged me up enough to convince me to stab my eye out.. that's pretty much it." Rose said, looking away.

((10 pm, lights out))
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:42 pm

(hmm, might bring in Silverback to give them something to do, could be working with rest of Fearsome Five or just off doing his own thing)
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 am

The next day, Eve awoke to the sound of Rose and Cassie arguing over something in the living room, which was directly below her room.

"What is it?" Eve asked, yawning and rubbing her eyes.
"We got a strange transmission." Cassie said, staring at a sheet of paper on the table. "Are you familiar with this symbol?" She asked, holding it up for Eve to see.
When she saw the eye on the paper, Eve stepped back and her eyes widened. "Where did you get that?"
"We got it in a transmission.." Rose said. "What's your problem?"
"Burn it!" Eve shouted as it caught afire.

The paper burnt up more rapidly than usual as a cause of the augmented flames. Ravager and Wonder Girl both turned to the young witch.
"What the hell was that for?" Rose asked.
"I'm sorry, I have to go to my room." Eve said abruptly and turned around.
"Is everything okay, girls?" Cyborg asked walking in. Eve walked directly past him and to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:49 am

"I dunno," Bee says, sitting on the Sofa in an over sized jersey and no shoes, apparently that being what she'd slept in. "I just came out to watch the screaming match."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:03 am

"Hm.. Perhaps we should look into this.. symbol." Cyborg said, pulling up the transmission on his forearm.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:08 am

Dragonfly walk into the room as Eve passes by, having nearly bumped into him. "So...someone wanna tell me what's goin' on?"

"Oh, they were yelling about some symbol and then snow white back there flipped out and torched the paper so now we're looking it up to see what the big deal is, how'd ya sleep?" Bee says, all without taking any breaths between words, syllables, or anywhere at all.

"What?"

"Nothing," Bee says, hovering up next to Cyborg to see what this symbol's all about.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 am

"I'm afraid the eye is too common a symbol for me to find anything conclusive." Cyborg said. "One of you should speak to your teammate. Perhaps she will open up to you."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 am

Bee then looks around. "Well, I know no one's gonna want me to do it. Let Wonder-Girl take a whirl at it."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:10 am

Rose turned to Cassie. "You are the 'leader', remember?"

Cassie rolled her eyes. "You guys are immature. She's a little cold and a little strange, but she's a Titan. I want both of you guys to get up there and talk to her. Really talk to her too, don't just go upstairs and come back in five."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:45 pm

"If you say so. I'm just sayin'. You were warned," Bee says before hovering up and flying off.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:47 pm

Ravager looked at Wonder Girl and scoffed. "Smart move, prom queen, make the tough girls talk to the troubled weirdo so you can sit here and buff your nails." She shook her head before walking upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Bee lands in front of the door and knocks. "Hey, Snow White, you okay in there?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:00 pm

There was no answer. Rather, a thin smoke danced out from the bottom of her door and floated up to Bee and Ravager.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:05 pm

Bee looks down at the smoke as it escapes the door and backs up. She then extends her stingers. "Okay...Bee's and smoke. Not the best of friends."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Ravager tried to open the door, but once she felt it was locked, she used her shoulder to bust it open. "Thanks for letting us in, Snowy!"

Eve was sitting on the floor in the middle of an intricate circle burnt into the carpet. "What do you want?" She asked.

((Have to get ready for an 8 oclock class Neutral ))
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:41 pm

"Well, gee, a slumber party seems our of the question. So how about a good ol' fashioned girl talk."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:37 am

Rex came into the living room "Couldn't help but over hear the yelling in the basement, what's going on? Is it the Anti Titans again, I'd love another crack at dragon boy or whatever he called himself."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 am

"Nah," Dragonfly says with a shrug. "Just the girls "having another screaming match" as Bee put it."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 am

"Glad I missed that then" Rex said "are you new?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 am

"Yeah. Name's Dragonfly. You?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 21 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next