Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:17 am

Wonder Girl flew down from the plane, put her fists together and nailed Silverback on the back of the neck, then landed on the ground before him.

A half-mile away, Nightwing, Cyborg, Eve, and Red Shadow landed in the jet.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:27 am

Silverback grabbed her legs flippign her on her back as he got back to his feet. "Now they send children to attack me."

Shadow threw some shock pellets into the crowd knocking a few out.
"Bout time you got here, he's controlling the people" Arsenal said knocking one person back with a blunt arrow.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:37 am

Nightwing chucked a batarang at Silverback, angling it so that it would return to his hand. "Leave her alone.."
Cyborg transformed his left arm into an energy cannon. "Seriously, back down.."

Relax, loosen your grip over these people, or I'll be forced to attack your mind. Eve stood behind Silverback .
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:45 am

You really think you can match my mental abilities. Attack me and see what happens little girl.
Silverback fired his own weapon at Cyborg.

"Try not to hurt them" Arsenal said continuing to subdue the crowd
"I will try" Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:48 am

Bee flies down from the jet and blows several spores from her costume throughout the crowd, dropping them into unconsciousness. "You're welcome!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:54 am

"Nicely done" Aresenal said "Now get that helmet off the talking monkey before he sends more after us."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:03 pm

"Roger that!" Bee says, flying high up. She then whistles. "Go, get it, boys! Go get the shiny helmet!" She says to a hoard of bees that swarm to Silverback.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Silverback swats at the bees getting annoyed before noticing bee "Enough of this nonsense" he fires a blast at Bee knocking her from the sky before grabbing Nightwing and throwing him into Cyborg.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Bee returns to the scene, firing off a slew of her knock-out stingers. "Hey, little fella. Time for your medicine," she says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Silverback put up a tk shield taking over Arsenal and some of the other titans forcing them to fight one another.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Bee's hive mind allows her immunity to mind control but she's suddenly hit in the back while trying to attack Silverback. "Ow," she says, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 pm

Silverback didn't stick around to watch and turned to leave for his goal. One little town was nice but he had bigger goals
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Bee begins to get up and shoots at knock-out stinger at Silverback but she's hit again and accidentally hits a civilian as Silverback gets away.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:49 pm

Silverback is sent flying back by an explosion and his helmet blown up with the snap of a finger releasing the hold he had on the team. A hooded figure walked towards the rest of the team "Wow, you guys really know how to have fun."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:52 pm

"Yeah, real party. I see you brought the fireworks. I got the party favors!" Bee says, shooting more knock-out stingers at Silverback.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

"Hey look, sparks are already flying between us" Cumbustion smiled "Wanna make real fireworks sometime?"

Silverback ripped the door off a car using it as a shield as he made his escape "You children will regret this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:26 pm

"Don't push your luck," Bee says. She then turns to the others and tries to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:29 pm

"Can't blame a guy for trying" Cumbustion shrugged "hey, where'd gorrilla guy go? Oh, hello blonde nice outfit."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:36 pm

"Keep it in your pants, fireball," Bee says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:54 pm

"Cumbustion but my friends call me Caleb and the ladies just call" He smirked winking at Eve and Ravager.

(yeah, he's going to be that kind of character. He'll be hitting on the ladies constantly and probably get on everybodies neveres)
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:15 pm

Bee strongly considers shooting him in the butt with a stinger but controls herself and hovers back to the jet.

(Dully noted)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:55 pm

"So where what's next" Cumbustion said following the team
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:33 am

"I'm sorry, next? Since when are you a Titan?"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:07 am

"Wonder Girl." Wonder Girl introduced herself, inserting herself authoritavely between the two. "I am the leader of this team.' Eve and Ravager stood behind her.

"And you are?" Nightwing asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:09 am

"Weren't you listening boy blunder" Combustion said rolling his eyes. "Cumbustion, my friends call me Caleb and the ladies...."

"We know" Shadow interrupted him. "You didn't answer Bee's question. What makes you think you're one of us?"

"Uhm, hello didn't I just save your ass back there" Cumbustion said "I think that should more than qualify me to be part of your little club."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next