Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:25 am

"I read Peter Pan. A crocodile ate a clock and Captain Hook's hand. Hence the Time and Hand. Thus those things were its food. Riddler is from Gotham. One note worthy figure in Gotham is Killer Croc who happens to live in sewers. We'd just be going to our own instead of Gotham's," Aviary says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:31 am

"Wow." Cassie said. "I'm impressed.. I think you're on to something."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:34 am

"It wasn't that impressive," she says quietly.

"So what are we sitting around here for? Titans, GO! Oh, whoops, sorry, Cyborg. Stole your line," Bee says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:41 am

"Not so fast." Cassie said. "We will go investigate this Riddler, Mad Mod thing, while Red Shadow and White Witch stay here and interrogate Gemini once she wakes up." She said, looking to Red Shadow. "And that's an order. Titants, together." She said, going up to her room to change into her costume.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 am

"I'm not staying here" Shadow said "I can be of more use to you if I go along than if I stay here and question Gemini. Interrogation is not somethign I do."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 am

"I don't appreciate you defying my leadership." Wonder Girl growled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 am

"When you give me an order I agree with I'll listen" Shadow said "I am far more useful to you in the field than here questioning a prisoner."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:50 am

"But you don't have any powers." Wonder Girl said. "I just don't know what we'll find in the sewers."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:05 am

"Robin doesn't have powers either and he lead this team" Shadow said "You'd let him go with you and his gear is nothing compared to mine. I'm coming with you whether you want me to or not."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:51 pm

"But Robin unmatched experienced and innate abilities." Wonder Girl argued. "Whatever, we're wasting time."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 pm

"And so do I" Shadow said "and you are right, we are wasting time standing here arguing over this." Shadow walked off heading to the garage and taking off on his bike for a drain pipe not really bothering to see if Wonder Girl was following her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Bee and Aviary then glance toward Wonder-Girl before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:39 am

Shadow sped through the sewers
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:26 am

Wonder Girl soared over San Francisco to the central sewer plant. "We'll start looking here." She said. "We'll split into two to spread more ground. Keep your communicators on."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:32 am

"First good thing you've said as leader since I've been here" Shadow said "Been speeding through the sewers, haven't spotted anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:13 am

Suddenly Bee and Aviary enter one section of the sewers with black and white checkered walls. "Uh...think we found it," Bee says.

"How observant of you," Aviary adds. "This is Aviary, we've found one section of Mad Mod's little warped world. But there are bound to be more so just be on the alert." She then flies ahead with Bee following her, stingers and mace at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:36 am

"Think I found something too" Shadow said staring up at a giant chess piece.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:00 am

Wonder Girl fingered her lasso, ready to spring into action when needed. "Guys, be ready.. We don't know when these tricksters will jump out."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:17 am

Suddenly a large reptilian-humanoid arm bursts up from the waters of the sewer. Killer Croc then slowly emerges, growling.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:19 am

Wonder Girl jerked back, jolting into the air, flying a few feet into the air. "Killer Croc! Titans, together!" She unraveled her lasso and flung it at the deformed creature.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:36 am

Croc grabs the lasso, somehow ignoring the shock. He then pulls Wonder-Girl to himself only to punch her away. Bee flies up behind him and shoots at him with her stingers but his thick hide rejects them and seats her out of the air. "Oof! Since when does Croc even work for anyone?"

"He doesn't," Aviary says, looking closely. "Mind control. If we're going to take him down, we'll have to wake him up. Otherwise he's not going to feel a --oof!" She is suddenly slammed against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 11:55 am

"Hang on, I'mm on my way" Shadow said turning around and speeding towards them. He fame flying out of a tunnel towards Croc firing some missles at him knocking him back into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Croc ducks and the missiles strike the wall behind him. He then grabs Aviary by the ankle and throws her at shadow. Fortunately, she stops before hitting him. "Sorry," she says, turning around in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:38 pm

"Just stay out of my way" Shadow said leaping off his bike and diving for Croc. He left some xplosives on Croc as he bounced off. They blew knocking Croc back into the wall.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Wonder Girl mounted Croc's back. "Submit, beast!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 12 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 23 ... 34  Next