Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

Teen Titans - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:06 am

"No kidding." Cyborg sighed and rubbed the side of his head with skin. "Speaking of which, we should all be prepared for the worst. Either side could be planning an attack as we speak."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:09 am

"The ones we fought before don't seem much like the planning type. We just ran into them...then they had fun beating us six ways to Sunday," Bee says.

"She is right. They weren't all too coordinated. They were just more prepared I suppose."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:10 am

"That's true." Cyborg nodded. "And it's quite the opposite with the Fearsome Five; they are well-planned but lack the skill to take us down. Nevertheless, we can't underestimate them. Two of their newer team have yet to be revealed.."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:14 am

"So is there anything for us to do right now?" Aviary asks.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:16 am

"Be vigilant." Cyborg said sternly. "There is nothing worse than being caught by surprise. That will not happen to us. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:19 am

"Roger," Aviary says.

"Aye, Aye Cap-e-tan!" Bee says with a salute.

"You got it," Dragonfly says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 am

"When Red Shadow and Eve return from their outing, we will have a group training session. For now, you may train together if you like." Cyborg said. "Excuse me now, Nightwing had asked me to spend some time to look into his newest protege."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 am

"In that case, I'm going off into the city. See if I can get any crime fighting in," Dragonfly says.

Bee hovers in place as he leaves and watches until the door closes. She then flies off to the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 am

"Would you like to drive back" Rex asked Eve finishing his food.

Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:33 am

Eve smiled. "I don't have my license, though."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:58 am

"Not a problem" Rex said "just be careful"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 pm

"No promises." She said. "You ever smile?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 pm

"Sometimes" Rex said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Eve silently stood up and stood near Rex's bike. "Ready to go, then?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:38 pm

"I am" Rex said gettign on behind her
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Eve turned the bike on and revved the engine before kicking up the kickstand and shoving off abruptly into the street. "Hanging on?" Eve asked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:45 pm

"As tight as I can without hurting you" Rex said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Eve leaned down and sped up. She flicked her hand and a huge ramp rose from the street, constructed of white light. She accelerated more rapidly and they soared over the street.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 pm

"Trying to impress me" Rex said
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Eve turned her head to him. "I'm at least trying to get you to smile."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:23 pm

"You might succeed"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Eve narrowed her eyes and flicked her hand again, erecting a ramp from the boardwalk ahead and launching off of it, then speeding over the water with aid of the propulsion jets to hover to the island.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm

"You learn quick" Rex said almost smiling.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 am

Eve shoved the jets on high, causing them to soar upward as they approached the tower, then abruptly switched from jet mode to wheel mode. Eve contained herself from screaming as they freefell for about six or seven long seconds, then hit the ground going at around 40 mph, zooming into the garage and slamming on the breaks before hitting Cyborg's high-tech car. "Phew.." Eve said as she stood up and dismounted the bike, putting her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:43 am

"That was exciting" Rex smiled beneath his helmet "couldn't have done better myself." He took his helmet off setting on the bike and turned to face her with a straight face. "And you just missed Cyborg's car."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 19 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 34  Next