Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Teen Titans - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:07 pm

Aviary flies over Gemini and Wonder Girl after picking up her mace. "Over Here!"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Gemini fell to the ground as Red Shadow came down upon her. Wonder Girl quickly lowered down and tied her hands and feet with her lasso. "Somebody get the brig ready!" She shouted as Cyborg went off to prepare the containment field.

Eve walked over to Gemini. "You didn't put much of a fight, 'bitch'." She said, mocking her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Bee hovers down and holds her stingers over Gemini. "Can I knock her out now? Huh? Can I, Can I , Can I?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Shadow nodded "I got it."
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 pm

"You'll pay, dumb kids! Think I can't escape?" Gemini spat at them.
"Just somebody knock her out before I do it myself." Wonder Girl said, carrying her over her shoulder.

"Nice job." Eve said to Shadow, then walked back to her chair as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:28 pm

"Don't worry," Bee says. "This'll only hurt for a week." She then shoots two stingers at her, both of which in her rear. "Or whenever you sit down. Sweet dreams!"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Cyborg led them to the cell and after Wonder Girl laid her on the bed and coiled up her lasso, Cyborg activated the energy field. "She won't be getting out of here so easily." Cyborg said. "Great work. We should tell Eve that she did a good job revealing her true identity." He addded. "But this leaves one thing to question... Where's Starfire?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Bee shrugs ultimately, not having any idea where Star might be. She then formulates an idea. "I think I might know who can tell us something."

--
Elsewhere in the city, Mantis stands over a victim she'd just finished with and rummages through the contents of his briefcase and wallet. "Gee, and here I thought a guy dressed like a socialite might be a bit more charitable. Guess I thought wrong," she says, tossing those contents back to the ground beside the body, leaving as she seeks out a greater challenge or greater reward.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Wondra tossed Mantis a tied plastic bag full of cash. "These are my club dues." She said smiling.

"We should probably inform Nightwing that Starfire is missing." Cyborg said.
Eve entered the room, looking off blankly. "Nightwing is gone." She informed them. "I can't track his presence."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Bee then raises her hand like a child at school. "I KNOW who might know where Starfire and Nightwing are."

--

Mantis looks down at the bag. Normally a handout wasn't her favorite but she'd accept it. "So what are you doing here, boss? Still planning your perfect little green machine?" Mantis says, referring to this crime spree idea in progress.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm

"Well who is it?" Wonder Girl asked.

"I'm looking for some good places to hit up." Wondra said. "Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 pm

"Nightwing probably figured this out before us and is out looking for her." Shadow said
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:19 pm

"Well, not exactly ideal but who else go-jacked the tower the other day? Security systems and all. This one more than likely erased it by now but it would've taken at least a week for them to just hack in here. Odds are they have everything ...including anything she may have erased," Bee says, deciding to make use of her mind.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 am

"Bee is right." Cyborg said. "We have no idea what she may have already sent to whoever she's working with. I'm going to begin checking for recent transmissions from the Tower." He said walking off.

"That's scary." Wonder Girl said. "A member of the Fearsome Five, and I was in the pool with her."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:20 am

Bee was happy to contribute. Though bringing Mod and Riddler was easier said than done. Even if they had wired the entire Tower. She helps in trying to sniff out any hidden sub-sequences and transmissions but her own search pulls up nothing. Then again she is better at chemistry than cybernetics. "These two...are good," she says. "They've completely bumped their signals. All of them. It's like the only way we're going to get a hold of them is to just say 'Hey, Riddler, Mod, get out here!'," Bee says.

Suddenly the monitor she's at turns to a green question mark. Then a union jack. on two different screens split down the middle appear the notorious two. "You rang?" Riddler says.

"Oh, hey, what are the odds?" Bee says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:24 am

"If they have access to this frequency, there's no telling whether they have access to our database." Wonder Girl said to herself, then hovered up to the screen. "Hey listen! This is a restricted channel and just being on it is a crime."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 am

"And I suppose the phrase 'Super Criminal' is anotha' for a Good Samaritan, eh love?" Mod adds.

"Now, the obviously more taxing details here are your problems with this 'Fearsome Five', correct? I can't say I'm surprised. That you need our help. But if need be, I suppose we will spoon feed you what's necessary this one time."

"Get you lot on the right track, if you catch our meanin'."

Riddler spins his cane before tapping the bottom to the floor of the room he's in. "But only if you can solve a bit of a challenge for us first. You you succeed, you will get the information you seek. If you fail, then I imagine both the lot of you an whatever unfortunate citizens are involved will perish. Are you ready?"

"No," Bee mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:45 am

Wonder Girl looked to Bee, then the screen. "Do your worst." She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:56 am

"Oh believe me, if you survive this, then the worst is being saved for last," Riddler says. "But we won't make things too easy. Here is how this will work. You must answer my first Riddle. That will take you to a specific location somewhere in the city. That location will have been 'modified' by Mad Mod. Work your way through it and solve my next riddle. Solve it and you get what you're looking for."

"Good luck, kiddies," Mod says. "Oh and say hello to any mind controlled lackies you meet along the way. We sent 'em there just to educate you a bit."

"All right, Titans, now Riddle Me This; I can't remember the last Time my Food has been Handed to me so rudely. Where do I live? Solve it soon, Titans. The Clock is Tick Tick Ticking."

Riddler and Mod then cut their transmission.

"...What is that supposed to mean?" Bee questions.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 am

Wonder Girl looked at Bee. "What the..." She growled. "We'll never come up with an answer in time!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:12 am

Aviary glances down at the floor. "What about a crocodile?" She says as the remainder of the team tries to think of an answer, prompting the silence to become a bit more awkward than anything.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:13 am

"Could be a reference to a resteraunt or fast food place" Shadow said "Could also be a reference to a specific time"
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 am

"I can't remember the last time my food has been handed to me so rudely." Cassie repeated. "Where do I live... Key words are time, food, and hand, I think."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:21 am

"The sewers," Aviary says, trying again to gain some voice.

"Wait what? What do the sewers have to do with anything?" Bee says.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:21 am

"Yeah, where does the time part come into play?" Cassie asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans   Teen Titans - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next