Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotham City- 2100

Go down 
+2
Ink
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 am

"Look at my client." Justin said to the jury "What do you see? Do you see the nymphomaniac who threw herself at the defendant, forcing herself on this man or do you see a young woman that has survived a traumatizing incident? A young lady who will never again be able to be intimate with her boyfriend. She will never forget what that man did to her and the affect it has had on her family who have had to sit here and listen to this man call thier only daughter a slut. Ask yourselves this, what if it was your daughter that was attacked? What if you were the ones sitting here listening to this tell you that your little girl is a sex crazed maniac that managed to overpower a fully grown man that's a full foot taller than her. I'm not saying it's impossible for something like that to happen, I'm just asking you to put yourself in her shoes, the shoes of her family. I'm asking you to do the right thing, find justice for this girl and put that man behind bars."
He turned going back to his table paushing before the defendant glancing at him briefly before taking his seat. He sat listening to the closing arguments of the other attorny, in the back of his mind he hoped the jury would find the man innocent.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:59 am

Judgement watches from a shadow cast in the back of the courtroom, observing the jury and the signs they convey as they pertain to the verdict. She seems rather amused by what she senses.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:28 am

Red Robin flew down to the mob meeting.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:35 am

Automaton leaves he museum to go and handle other operations just as Hush arrives, lurking around for anything she can find on Black Mask.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 am

"I thought they locked him up", Red Robin murmured to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:48 am

Hush looks around then grabs one goon and drags him around the corner, silencing him then steps around the corner and pops her collar, stepping into the next room and looking around.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:54 am

Red Robin entered from the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 am

Hush flipped through the papers, skimming them all until she reached a file addressing Black Mask's big night. "Just a few files regarding some weapons deals with the Japanese wing of...Aerocorp?" Hush sweeps dust away from a computer monitor and sits down , fixing the wiring a bit in the wall and flipping a circuit breaker. "That'll hold for a minute I suppose. All right, Aerocorp. They're an Iron Monger. Special Technological Specialties. Back in 2032 they had some weapons contracts going but shut that down around 2050. Yes, that's all nice but nothing I can...wait...the main wing is...in Gotham? Brass Williams? So THAT'S why the press loves her so much." Hush looks into Brass' file. "She's pretty smart running a company like that at her..." she suddenly notices a red reflection against the computer screen, blurry but present. She quickly stands up and spins around, bearing her firearm. "All right, who's there?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:10 am

"You're in deep water", Red Robin says. "You would do best in lowering your firearm. I'm not your enemy."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 am

"Is that so?" She says, keeping the firearm up but slightly easing from the trigger. "How do I know that, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:18 am

"You saw me because I let you do so. And at the dock, we obviously had somewhat of a similar goal."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:25 am

"You were at the...well...yeah not really that hard to believe, I heard hey jailed Automaton...or tried to anyway." Hush meditates for a moment then sits back down at the computer, reading over Brass' file silently. "What Brass would want from Black Mask is entirely beyond me. She's already one of the richest women in America...unless maybe...he has something on her?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:00 am

Justin wasn't really surprised when the verdict came back. He felt sorry for the girl and her family, this wasn't right. He lead her out shaking his head when he noticed the little press conference going on for the defendant.
"Don't worry, this city has a way of dealing with men like him" Justin said helping her into her car.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 am

Judgement wasn't surprised either. But she naturally didn't bother with such petty matters as this. Not when the city was teeming with much much worse. As the sun had begun to fall from its highest point, she took to her daily oversight of Gotham.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 12:47 pm

DT emerged through an open door pushing Courtney in front of her, with the famous Bat taser at her throat.

"Let the girl go!"
"Put the weapon down!"
"Oh come on, its not like this could kill her. Listen, I simply only want a trade. The taser for one of your guns."
"You've never needed a gun to kill your family, Rachel."
"Rachel? That's not my name. Oh, come on... the last time we were in a situation like this, you lot asked for a name, and I gave you one. Didn't ask me to give you the real one, and you're bloody stupid to think that I ever would."
"Just drop the weapon and we can also fix up your bleeding."

Courtney looked down and saw blood over DT's hands, coming from her stomach.
"We've got a first aid kit."
"Alright, change of deal. The kit and some cash, and I'll leave."

One of the constables called for backup on his radio.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

TWiLiGHT wrote:
"You were at the...well...yeah not really that hard to believe, I heard hey jailed Automaton...or tried to anyway." Hush meditates for a moment then sits back down at the computer, reading over Brass' file silently. "What Brass would want from Black Mask is entirely beyond me. She's already one of the richest women in America...unless maybe...he has something on her?"

"Either that or they're just a good team. Although considering it's Black Mask, then it's probably blackmail."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Hush blinks. "Wait...Was that a joke?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

"A joke?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:55 am

"Black Mask, Blackmail, most would just figure...whatever," Hush says, stepping out of the room to find several goons waiting around the corner. "...Crap."

"The boss told us to be ready to go if any of us disappeared," one of them says, tapping a crowbar into the palm of his hand.

"Well, Automaton appears to have actually learned something. I'll take care of the dozen on the left," Hush says, tying her hair back and tossing her jacket away.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:59 am

Red Robin zipped past her before she got to finish her line, taking on the goons.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:06 am

"I knew he'd do that," she says to herself before picking her jacket back up and jumping out through the window, landing on her motorcycle and riding off after putting her helmet on.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:17 am

Red Robin dropped the last thug and walked through the hall.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:32 am

Meanwhile Angelica sits at home researching the Batman and trying to determine the tools she'd need while also trying to figure what portion of the money she'd been given to actually use on the career goal.

At the museum there is suddenly a beeping sound when all of the thugs are beaten.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:37 am

Red Robin took a look around before running off after hearing the beepin.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am

Nightstalker dropped down onto the hood of a car making the driver swerve into a pole. The driver fell out the door and got up starting to limp away. Nightstalker followed him, stalking him like a predator after his prey. The driver looked back at his pursuer and pulled out his sidearm firing back at him. He looked in in horror as the shots missed and threw the empty gun at him before trying to run. He grunted when his other leg was struck sending him to the ground. He tried getting back up but was knocked back down. Nightstalker toyed with him a little longer before finally beating him to death and leaving him in the alley.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotham City- 2100   Gotham City- 2100 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotham City- 2100
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next