Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:35 pm

John walked over to him. "I know who you are Isaac."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:49 pm

"Sorry, you have me confused with someone else" Rodger said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 pm

"No...I really don't. Isaac Brooks." John said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:51 pm

Natalie drove along the street and spotted John and Roger talking, she lent forward and exchanged a few hushed words with the driver. The limo stopped back a bit and hit the lights on the men.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:07 pm

"I don't know who that is" Rodger said "Now if excuse me, I'd like to see who is shining thier brights in our eyes so I can tell them it's rude and to piss off."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:18 pm

John smirked and pulled his pistol out keeping it behind his back looking to the car.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:37 pm

Rodger waived over at the limo driver
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:52 pm

"Roger? Oh, how wonderful to see you. I was wondering if I could steal you away. It happens to be that I want to get Gwen a wonderful engagement present and you know so much about her," Natalie said stepping into the light.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:56 pm

"Really" Rodger smiled looking over at John "Then why don't we go for a drive and talk."

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:59 pm

"Sounds fabulous, do you still like Italian food?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:59 pm

John walked over. "Natalie, fuck off I'm not done talking with Mr. Brooks here." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:03 pm

"Mr. Brooks? It's Roger... Ro-ger... seriously man, are you okay? Overworked and jealous that little Rogie here is getting all the fucking from Gwen and you're missing out?" Natalie replied.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:05 pm

John looked at Natalie and smirked. "Natalie, if you don't leave I am going to shoot you in the head. Now get into your car and drive away." He said. "Now Isaac you're coming with me to have a nice little chat with Gwen. You're con is at an end."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:08 pm

"Oh, don't spoil the fun... I was hoping to also shoot him in the head too," Natalie smiled, "Oh, Victor... if you make it out of this one alive, I'm still after you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:14 pm

"That's a good bird, fly away." John said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:16 pm

"Wait, what do I get out of leaving? This is surely no fun," Natalie said leaning on the bonnet, "Talbot, bring yourself and your boys by my club once your done...and I'll leave?"

Last edited by KariganGladheon on Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:17 pm

(son?)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Rodger bent over laughing. "Oh god this is hilarious. You think I'm some guy named Issac and she thinks I'm Victor. You two need to get together and work out the story you wanna tell Gwen."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Venom551 wrote:
(son?)

bleh... thats what happens when you fail to pay attention hehe...I'll change that around...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:20 pm

John smiled. "Roger, Victor, Issac...I have all of your aliases and all your past jobs on record. Stop denying it or I will kill you and make you disappear. Gwen would just think you'd left her." He looked at Natalie. "Leave or you get a bullet, that good enough?" He said drawing his pistol.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:22 pm

Natalie raised her hands backing away, "Come by the club anyway sweetie... nice knowing you Roger."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:59 pm

"You're just jealous she sees me as more than just a good friend" Rodger smiled "go ahead and tell her though if you want. Who do you think she'll believe- the guy she's in love with or the guy that's been wanting to slip it to her as long as he's known and might say anything to do that."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 pm

"I don't have to worry about that. I have more than enough evidence compiled on you, financial records, photos, videos all of you and your past cons...I even have the women you ruined ready to come in and support m claims. I don't make a move without locking in my wins Isaac and you've lost." He said aiming the gun at him. "Now, I'd let you walk away but you've gotten Gwen's financial information, can't have you ripping my friend off. So either come with me or die on the street."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 pm

"You've got nothing" Roger smiled "at least nothing that can't be faked. As for these other 'marks' you've got lined up, you're a wealthy man I'm sure you could come up with a enough dough to pay these women to say whatever youwant."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

"Isaac...you've lost, you're not getting Gwen's money and you're done conning people." John said. "Now let's go."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: