Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:45 pm

"If you insist" Roger shrugged going with him. "I'm sure we can work all this out."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

"Oh and how will we do that?" John said walking him to the limo.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:02 pm

"You'll spin your tale for Gwen and I'll tell her the truth" Roger said "she'll beleive me, leave your home and get rid of you as a partner."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

"Well guess I'll just have to end this." He said knocking Roger out by pistol whipping the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Natalie wound down the window and peeked over, "Impressive. I think I like your punishment approach, by the time you've finished he would be prefering my option of death," and she hopped out, "You can have the car, I'll get it back it back again later."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:16 pm

"I have my own limo." John said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:32 pm

"Aw, you're just saying that cause you might give into temptation," Natalie pouted, but opened the door again, "I do hope to see you at my club."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:37 pm

"I know, you've said it a few times." John said putting Roger into the back of his limo.

(heading to bed)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Rodger groaned a bit
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:45 pm

John sat back in the limo as it drove off with Roger and him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 am

Rodger slowly woke up groaning.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Roger woke up in a small bedroom.

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:15 pm

"Stupid move, should've gotten out sooner."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:24 pm

"Too bad because now...you are royally fucked." A voice said over the intercom.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:06 pm

"Where the hell am I?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:07 pm

"Nowhere." The voice said. "But Mr. Talbot is out currently, it's just you and me. You can call me Sam."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:35 pm

"Right" Issac said "let me talk to Gwen."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:39 pm

"No, sadly you only get to talk to me. So tell me, why use such a sweet woman like Gwen?" The voice said.

James was bringing Gwen to John's Mansion with Jack.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm

"I don't know, you tell me" Issac said pacing.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 pm

"Well I am not a mind reader....but perhaps money? Or perhaps you were working for someone...someone like Sergei." The voice said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:09 pm

*throwing in a surprise*

Natalie spotted one of talbots limos and knowing that he took off in the opposite direction she grinned and told the driver some instructions.

Her limo overtook theirs pulling up to block them off.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:20 pm

"Why is it impossible for you to believe I really do care for Gwen" Issac sighed
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:22 pm

"Because Isaac...you have a history of ruining wealthy women."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Jack went inside the mansion with James and Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:13 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Jack went inside the mansion with James and Gwen.

read above Laughing Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 18 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: