Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 am

prydeman wrote:
"Well, I think I'm going to turn in for the night" Gwen said setting her book down and getting up. "I'll see you in the morning."

"Sleep well, ma'am".
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:10 am

"I will thank you" Gwen smiled "You have a good night too."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:14 am

"Thank you", Jack nodded and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:31 am

Gwen waved heading bakck to her room.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:35 am

Jack watched her leave before sighing, getting up.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:12 am

Jack went outside.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:58 am

"She's not that much different to me, James. That's why I understand her more, and know she'll make it through. Both of us have had our childhoods stolen and that's why I tried to make Nadine realise that there's no one that's going to wrap you up in bubble wrap and tell you everything is going to be okay. Cause that's what we all want to hear."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:04 pm

"No one is wrapping anyone is bubble paper." James said. "Doesn't happen here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Tiffany raised an eyebrow, "Your brother could be guilty for doing it, you two are like cars... fuel makes it drive, but milk... you just end up with a soggy engine."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:57 pm

Johnny walks down the hallway of the hospital building, heading towards Samantha's room after asking where she was resting at.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 pm

James looked at Tiffany. "Guilty of what?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:07 pm

"Spoiling her with thoughts that no harm will ever come to her, already broke that promise. Best idea, don't promise protection, promise love and kiss the pain away after it happens. Sometimes we need to experience pain and accidents to learn."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:08 pm

"Room 24, if you can fit yourself through all the police friends of hers. She should be resting, but they won't take no for an answer," the nurse said.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 pm

James crossed his arms. "No one needs this kind of experience."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:12 pm

"Thanks," Johnny says to the nurse before walking down a different hallway, finally finding room 24 with a few police officers standing outside, "How am I going to get through them?" He asks himself.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:30 pm

Tiffany looked down at a small hole where they took blood and rubbed it, "Even this will be something to learn by... probably more so for me, cause I have to learn that when you say to stay put and safe, you usually mean it. I was just too stubborn and look where it took us."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:33 pm

James sighed. "You've always been hard headed Tiffany, I don't think that'll change too much."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 pm

"I think there was this thing of constantly wanting to show I'm tough and brave. That I could match a man and be considered equal, but I've found lately that even a strong man has his weaknesses and there's always something that can frightened a strong man. I guess we're all human, and with that comes the fact that we're not perfect."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 pm

"Yeah." James agreed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:45 pm

"So let me think," Tiffany said securing her seatbelt, "Could it be spiders or snakes for you?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Johnny walks towards one of the police officers standing outside of the room. "Excuse, I'm a friend of Samantha's. Can I see her?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:48 pm

James chuckled. "I'm not telling."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:51 pm

(Going to work a way out for you HB)

The police looked at Johnny and told Samantha there was someone here to see her, "Out... all of you! I don't need all this attention, I will be fine. A shot to the leg... I won't die from it, and the scars will be there in a week's time for you all to admire over. But tell the person thank you so much, though the police force have given me more than enough flowers to make this room a botanical gardens!"
"He isn't a police officer."
"Oh, well... if he's a news reporter, than practise your 'no comment' thing that you do," Samantha replied.
"He isn't a news reporter, Samantha."
"Than what is he, a horse?" she retorted, "You go, he comes!"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Johnny overhears Samantha and moves around the police officers as he enters the room to see her in bed. "Hey, what are you doing in bed lazy lady?" He jokes before walking up to the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:23 pm

"Definitely a horse," Samantha teased back, shifting herself into a more comfortable position, "Here to see my nice wound? Sadly its all bandaged up, hidden from view. I just don't get what's so wow about a gun shot wound, it hurts like hell and I really don't think it looks pretty. So...where are my flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 1 of 39Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: