Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:14 pm

Monica gasped and quickly pulled it back, "Well, obviously that was the wrong one, but you rushed me Chase. And I happened to use gold wrapping on all the presents. Okay, I'm gonna open this one, I think this is it. You can't blame me... the same shape and in a similar box. Ah ha, here..." she said having removed a small portion of the wrapping, "You lost your old knife that day you went after the mafia, so I got you another one."

Then she turned, "James, catch. Just a bottle holder thing, stubbie holder..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:28 pm

"Ahh, how sweet you had my name put on it" Chase said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:32 pm

"So you don't lose it this time," Monica teased, "And no, you don't get the pleasure of knowing who this one was actually for."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:43 pm

"Come on" Chase smiled "afraid she'll never use your gift if she meets me?"

(getting tired, going to bed)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:48 pm

"No," Monica replied, "I'm worried that you will tease her for it being a dolphin."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm

James arched his eyebrow. "Heh..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:08 pm

"Dolphin? Oh... oh my god... well, sorry I can say that's not for me... so that doesn't leave much to the imagination missy," Tiffany laughed.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:47 am

"Right, whatever" Chase shrugged
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 4:21 am

Jack went back in.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 am

"Is everything alright?", Jack asked Gwen.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:35 am

"Just an unhappy customer causing trouble" Gwen said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:42 am

"I'm quite happy, I don't know about the performer, though"; Daniel called.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:20 am

"Okay maybe I should be more clear" Gwen said "A female customer who happens to own strip club decided to sabatouge the re opening of my club."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ouch, alright", Daniel said from the couch.

"Want me to throw him out, too?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:45 am

"If you want to" Gwen said "He hasn't caused any trouble yet, just been annoying."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:46 am

"Very well."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:58 am

"Thank you Jack" Gwen smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 2:42 pm

John had gone to his car.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 1:45 am

"Of course.", Jack said before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:15 am

"I thin I'm going to take a walk babe" Roger said kissing Gwen "Hope the rest of your night goes uneventful"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:39 pm

"We've lost $550 tonight due to low numbers, Natalie," one of the security men told her. Natalie glared at him, and looked around at her staff. Everyone didn't look extremely happy but they weren't keen on speaking up and endure her rage.

"Cut his tongue out by the time I return. I don't need to be told this shit by someone who isn't my accountant," Natalie said grabbing her bag and heading out hopping into her limo, "Just drive."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:43 pm

John sat in his limo talking with a business partner.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Rodger walked down the street wondering how much longer he should carry on this job
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:14 pm

"Roger." John said walking behind him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:33 pm

"Yes, what can I do for you John" Roger said stopping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 16 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: