Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:17 pm

"How about I drive you there at least and wait in the car"; Jack said. "How's that?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:10 am

"Reasonable deal," Nadine answered.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:38 pm

"I thought so.", Jack said. "I'll give you some time to get ready"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:58 am

"I'm good, we just need to try and drag Monica away, by telling her that this isn't a place for her age group. I really hope that she makes something of herself... I wanted to be a dancer, she doesn't have to be."
"I know... I know..." came the grumbled reply.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:53 pm

"Bring her along then."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 am

"After you," Nadine said pushing Monica in front of her, "That guy on the bar tonight, Andy... you do know he is gay, right?"
"Oh what?! Really? That just sucks."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:54 am

Jack smiled a bit and headed towards the car. "Alright, ladies, let's go"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:25 am

Jack drove the girls to their destination.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Nadine and Monica climbed out looking like kids in a candy store, "You don't want to tag around in lingerie stores, Jack. But for safety, let's make it that we meet you back here in one hour 30?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 pm

"That long?", Jack said before letting out a sigh. "Alright. I'll be out here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:46 am

Nadine chuckled, "we did tell you that you would be bored. That's only 90 minutes... We might find what we want and text you but we're women therefore the time I told you allows for us to finish at 1 hour and actually have time to get ourselves from te store. Did you know that most of th time spent shopping is wasted at the checkouts?"

Monica took her arm happily, "we'll buy you a beer don't worry..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 1:19 am

"Scotch, and call back at the next hour."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:03 am

Jack waited for an hour outside the mall.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:44 am

When Nadine's phone was handed in to the security, one of the ladies tried to ring the numbers on the phone, most did not answer or were connected.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Jack answered when his phone suddenly rang.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 am

"Oh, good afternoon. My name is Mary, head of security at Blackcliff Shopping Centre. We are trying to contact Miss Nadine Carter, as her phone was handed in to us just fifteen minutes ago, along with her handbag."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:33 pm

Jack got out of the car immediately. "She's missing? Where did you find the bag?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

"Just outside Murphy's pub. She's not missing, sir... her bag is. She's probably left it and went into a shop."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Jack's face became very stern. "I'll be back. With Miss Carter.", he said and hung up, heading out to look for her.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:03 am

Jack went close to the pub and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 39 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: