Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 9:57 pm

One by one the girls moved off to change and relax, leaving Tiffany and Nadine remaining.

"The hardest thing about having a new identity is holding back the desire to see old friends again. I no longer have to hide, but trying to get them used to a new me, might not be so easy. Then again, some people get adjusted to things after awhile. Oh, I don't know... Will?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 am

Jack sighed relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:21 pm

"Uh, miss... we're not actually open."
"Just the one? Come on... who do I have to fuck to get a drink around here?" the woman smiled.
"It's only another three hours lady, then you can come back when we're officially open and I won't get into trouble."

It was then that she saw James and the men at the bar.
"Then why are they given special privileges... if they were to buy me a drink, would that be acceptable?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

"Can I help you" Gwen asked coming over.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:20 pm

"Oh, hi... I don't need help, I can size up my competition quite fine. So let me get this straight, the woman dance and the men have to create this image of them naked in order to get themselves an erection? Not at all bad... just that I charge five dollars less and they can get one within ten minutes of entry."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:46 pm

"Well if a bloke wants to watch a woman's tits bounce in his face then there are plenty of strip clubs he can go to. We aren't in the buisness of getting men off here, we're putting on a show for them. Our performers are more of a tease than the girls down at the Kitty Klub. If you are here to take buisness from me then go right ahead, any man that wants to see it all upfront is not the kind of man we want here. So go ahead and enjoy flaunting your body for men who will eventually abuse you and say you asked for it, unless that is your buisness."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:50 pm

"I'm not the one on stage, neither are you, we just roll in the cash it brings in. Sex sells... you could be making millions, instead of struggling from the insurance funds. You should've been more careful taking on the mob. There's always going to be Mafia gangs."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:30 pm

"Yes, I know sex sells but I do not sell sex and I don't know who's been telling you about my finances but they are wrong. Now if you have no other purpose for being here than annoying me then I suggest you leave."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

"I'll leave... thanks for the drink," Natalie said heading out, "I'll drop it sometime... watch a performance, and boys... free entry..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Gwen sighed "Alright, time to get ready to open up. I'll be in my office if you need me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:14 pm

James got up from the bar and stretched.

John arrived and headed into the club.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm

"Very well", Jack said to Gwen. "Where do you want me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:32 am

"Could you handle the door" Gwen asked "I'll use you boys as bouncers tonight."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:33 am

"Of course, ma'am", Jack said and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:01 am

Gwen headed into her office "what the hell are you doing?"
"Sorry babe, didn't think you'd mind me looking through your papers."
"I do" Gwen said taking them from Roger and putting them back in the save. "How'd you get into this anyway?"
"I guessed your combo" Roger shrugged "I wanted to see what I'd getting into when we become partners."
"Partners?" Gwen said arching her eyebrow. "What makes you think we'd become partners?"
"I just figured if we're going to be husband and wife we'd share everything." Roger smiled
"You're asking me to marry you?"
"Yes, what do you say?"
"I say yes" Gwen smiled kissing him.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 am

Jack stood outside and immediately built up a headache for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:19 am

Gwen headed back out to share the news with Tiffany and the other girls.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:28 am

Jack meanwhile let a few people inside.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:37 am

Roger sat at Gwen's desk thinking through his next move
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:40 am

Jack got a small break and headed inside for a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 3:55 am

"Place sure is busy isn't it mate" Roger said sipping at his drink at the counter
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:03 am

Jack took a quick glance at him before ordering something strong instead. "Gwen knows how to raise a crowd."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:41 am

"She sure does" Roger smiled "Among other things."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:42 am

"I'm sure.", Jack said downing his drink before ordering another one.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 am

"So what are you going to do when we are married" Roger asked "Will you stay on?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 10 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: