Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 3:55 am

Daniel sat back and continued to watch the performers.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:02 am

Gwen came out of her office smoothing out her skirt and fixing her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:04 am

John was drinking and talking with James in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:28 am

Nadine let the girls take over after saving the day, and stepped off the stage to walk to William, "I'm so annoyed, if I wasn't as nice as I am, I'd go to her club causing trouble there."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:39 am

"Don't stoop to her level." William said. "She's not coming back."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:52 am

"Everything still going fine out here?" Gwen asked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:56 am

"Everything going fine?!" Nadine scoffed and turned from them, "I'm certain she'll return if you boys simply allow her through like you did."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:59 am

"Yeah, but not as good as things in there it seems." James smirked.

"Well before we didn't know the kind of bitch she'd be Nadine, now we do so you really think we'd let her BACK inside?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 pm

"She had BITCH tattooed to her forehead, but like the rest of the men, you were too busy staring elsewhere!" Nadine replied, but Tiffany's hand came to her shoulder, "Hey, sweet Nadine...what's ruffled your feathers?"

"Finally... hmph... finally, you two arrive well and truly after all the drama," Nadine muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:08 pm

William shook his head and walked out back.

James sat back and sighed rubbing the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:20 pm

"What I do in my office is private" Gwen said "Now what happened out here?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 pm

"Natalie came to sharpen her claws and took a swiping at Nadine," Brittany said, but Maya stepped forward, "Natalie came in trying to win back her loyal patrons, and flirted with our men, and something set her off, making her get on the stage making fun of Nadine as she performed, and stripped off telling everyone that the better performances are down at her club."

"And Nadine's suffering a lovely round of humiliation, plus was told that she'll be back for round two at some point," Brittany concluded.

Last edited by KariganGladheon on Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm

"And then she was not so kindly shown the door." James said. "Problem solved, and if she comes back, well then it'll be a bad day for."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Gwen sighed signaling the bartender to get her a drink. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:44 pm

"Oh, there was something else," Brittany piped up, "There was a signal given just before Natalie got on stage, and the men were looking around a lot, looking for something or someone."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:24 pm

"Signal" Chase said looking up "I didn't notice anything"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:36 pm

"Natalie looked to one of the men, and he shook his head. Then she gulped down her drink and started her drama."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:26 am

"That doesn't mean anything" Chase said "People nod all the time."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:00 pm

"This is really a nice club," came a woman's voice as she stepped into the club. The barman looked over to her, "We're ten off closing."

"I'm with them..." came the reply but the age of the voice dropped, "Hey Chase."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:23 pm

"Sorry, do I know you" Chase said looking over at the girl "don't tell me, your pregnant. Well don't expect anything from me, not without proof."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:27 pm

"You've shaved, and cut your hair a bit, but still the same personality. I'm not pregnant, so breathe again, this bulge is gifts," the young woman replied pulling off her wig to reveal long black hair, "Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:41 pm

"Not really" Chase shrugged
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:54 pm

"Thought that much. Anyhow, you can have this wig, might look good on you. It works wonders at the TAFE I'm studying at, all professional and mature like. No, actually here, its a...well open it and have a look. Wasn't easy getting them to sell it to me. What's with all the gloom? Why do they look upset and all? Is it safe to approach?" Monica asked pointing to the others standing by the stage.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 pm

"Crazy bitch tried ruining the reopening of gwen's club" Chase said opening the gift and staring at it "Is this supposed to be some kind of joke? What am I supposed to do with a vibrator?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm

James chuckled taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 15 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: