Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 pm

John smiled taking his hand through her hair as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:22 pm

Gwen rolled them over kissing and nipping his neck
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:28 pm

John smirked nibbling on her ear taking his hands to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:30 pm

"My turn to get a taste" Gwen whispered before slipping down his body
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:31 pm

John smirked. "Fine by me..." He said, his large member straining in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Gwen undid his pants pulling them off and stroking him gently.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 pm

John smirked and groaned a little watching her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Gwen leaned down kissing the tip stroking.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 3:01 pm

John watched her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:30 am

*posted previous page*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 11:32 am

KariganGladheon wrote:

"What's the strongest drink around?" Tiffany asked as she locked up the car after bringing it to a park without causing any more problems.

"Depends." James said waiting for her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:03 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"one for you, two for me?" Tiffany asked passing the drinks to James to set on the counter.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 1:56 pm

"Heh, alright." James smiled taking his drink.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Gwen fondled his balls sucking on his hardness
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:20 pm

John groaned and smiled watching her slurp on his cock.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:54 pm

"You're meant to say that no amount of alcohol will make me feel any better, but it helps slightly," Tiffany chuckled cracking the lid off her beer.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:58 pm

James smiled. "It just takes the edge off."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:59 pm

gwen moaned taking him all in.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:04 pm

John groaned watching her, brushing a strand of hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Tiffany sunk into the chair, "I don't know what to do James. If it was anyone else, I'd rally up some helpers and take the bitch down. It kinda stings when its close to home..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Gwin smiled up at him sucking harder.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:27 pm

"Oh that's good..." John groaned watching her.

"No, it just stings a little worse." James said sipping his beer.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:32 pm

"If she wants revenge though, how the heck can I stop her? We've never been good sisters, and I can't say she'll back down. I can't understand why she would go for an Italian mafia guy, apart from the obvious, of course....money. That mansion though wasn't that good... probably only millionaires...hardly billionaires.

But I should hate her, put a gun to her... cause it was her husband that almost had me killed..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:36 pm

"Then it sounds like you're the one who should want revenge." James said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:41 pm

"I must be too Nadine-like, cause I don't... its ridiculous to hear me say this, but I want a day where things seem like a normal day and I'm no longer checking over my back. If I enact revenge, it will never cease... back and forward... I need Natalie to fall into her own mess and undoing, that way... she'll be a failure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 27 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: