Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:38 am

"Shhh! Damn it, Natalie, I thought we were friends", Daniel said lightheartedly with a charming smile. He removed his first gun and then took the second one from the waistband of his pants, giving it to Chase.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 am

"And the other one.... the other one... I wasn't talking realistically... the other gun," Natalie smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am

"That's too personal of a search for me, luv, considering who's doing the search", Daniel said nodding towards Chase while looking at Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:53 am

"These are the only one's I want" Chase said "Keep the other in your parents. You can get these back when you leave at the door."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:01 pm

"Is that all?" Natalie asked, "Then may I suggest you..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Daniel nodded looking at Chase waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:22 pm

"Enjoy the show" Chase said patting Daniel on the shoulder getting up heading to the front doors and outside.
"Hey Jack, do me a favor and hold onto these for a guy inside."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Nadine was dressed and ready to begin her act, in a mini red leather jacket and matching leather pants. She had to wait for the interval to be over, another ten minutes and she would be on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natalie however, was eager to cause more trouble for the club, noticing that Chase didn't alert the waiter, so when a waitress walked past, she grabbed her apron pulling her over, "Who do I have to fuck to get a drink here? Cause I'm about to fuck someone if I don't..."

The waitress glared at her pulling free, and headed to inform her boss and told Chase, James and William about her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:00 pm

"Sorry it took so long ma'am" a waitress said "Busy night. What can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 pm

"Two ABC's and anything my friend wants... beer? Make it a beer."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:19 pm

"Of course" she said putting in the orders. "I'll be right back with them."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:49 pm

James sat back relaxing, and taking a drink.

William watched Nadine.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Daniel watches the exchanges between Natalie and the waitress.

prydeman wrote:
"Enjoy the show" Chase said patting Daniel on the shoulder getting up heading to the front doors and outside.
"Hey Jack, do me a favor and hold onto these for a guy inside."

"Alright.", Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 am

"Excuse me?! Is this bloody alcohol? What game are you playing? It's fucking water! And what's this... Little Bo Beep?! She's not even sexy."

Natalie hopped up on stage next to Nadine as the act began to get started, signing as she removed her layers, "One way or another..."

"Cut it out... we're not a strip club," Nadine said trying to continue, giving William signals.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 am

Chase ran onto the stage grabbing Natalie and dragging her off "That's it bitch, you're out of here." He wrestled her to the front as Jack opened the door for him. He tossed her out into the middle of the street a little roughly. "Next time I won't be so gentle."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:38 am

Behind Natalie came her loyal men who removed razors, but she got to her feet quickly, "Put them down boys, I am only getting what I was expecting. It was fun while it lasted... and boys... if you found my entertainment much better, come back to your queen..."

They grinned and opened the car door for her, "Tell the girl she needs to up the sex meter, these boys were bored."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:51 am

"I like a tits and ass as much as the next guy but sometimes I like to be teased" Chase grinned "Not my fault these guys don't have the stamina of most of the men in here and blow thier load 5 seconds into a show. I bet they're girlfriends and wives are out getting fucked by someone like me while they're at work or watching your diseased riddled whores show off thier saggy tits and stretch marks. Have fun at the skank club losers, it's more your speed."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:15 pm

"Kindergarten threat?" Natalie laughed and shut the door, as the car left. Nadine came outside, "If she returns... I'll...I'll...and as for sexy..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:22 pm

"You'll do nothing" Chase said "she's our responsibility, you just need to worry about giving the gentlemen in there a good show. Make them wish they could get a piece of what William gets every night." He ushered her back inside to the stage turning away to head to the bar. "I know I do."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:30 pm

Brittany stood on the stage with Maya and helped Nadine up, "Cheer up sweetie, no one's first night has ever gone right. Mine had someone fighting, and Angelica told me that a couple broke up over him staring too long at her. What do you say we finish this with an up beat number? Dj, hit us up with Pump up the Jam."
"But that was for next week."
"We'll get Tiff to sort out something else for us."

Nadine had to owe everything to the other ladies who were just going all out having fun, and she quickly calmed down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going to tell us what that was all about?" the men asked Natalie sitting opposite her in the stretch limo.

"I'm looking for someone, needed to cause enough trouble to see if they were there."
"We could hunt them down?"
"Not worth the fuss, besides I want them to stumble across me unexpectedly."
"So there'll be more visits to the club?"
"Like that little scene was the worst that I could do... I might not be allowed inside, but I sure can do a lot of damage outside."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:44 pm

"Well that was sudden", Daniel said to himself downing another drink.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:48 pm

recap?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 pm

*Natalie came to the club causing trouble by firstly placing herself right near the stage much to Nadine's annoyance, as you recall. Chase was about to fight with Daniel, but she came to the rescue with her words and sweetly played with him while waiting for the signal. When she received it, she got to her feet complained about the drinks and interrupted Nadine's dance by making her seem like a little girl, by stripping to the song Nadine was dancing to.

Chase immediately pulled Natalie from the stage, kicking her and her loyal men out of the club, with a threat that she'll be back and that Nadine needs to sex it up a bit more.*
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am

(pretty much)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 2:43 am

Ahh okay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 14 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: