Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:09 pm

"Alright." John smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:15 pm

"Well, she's adamant that you threatened her that if she comes anywhere near the club that you'll bash her. Did you even look at the photo? You barely even glanced down!" Tiffany said and gazed at the gun putting it on the bonnet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:18 pm

James looked at the photo. "Hmm, YEP didn't punch her." He said throwing the picture away. "I don't have time for this bullshit Tiffany. Natalie attacked us come by the damn mansion tomorrow and ask Gwen and her man Jack. Hell take a look at the fucking SUV, I haven't taken it to the shop yet, so if you're done ranting and raving I'm going home." He said walking back to his car.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:21 pm

"Okay maybe that photo wasn't any good, what about this one? Or was it Chase?" Tiffany cornered him.

*I'd tell her now that its the same Natalie.*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:22 pm

James turned around. "It was the same Natalie from the club, the one who pissed off Nadine, now excuse me I'm leaving." He said opening his car door.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Tiffany was speechless but then again she had heard rumours that her sister married an Italian. Quickly it all came together.

"James! If this is true...then she's at my house! Probably hoping to kill me tonight!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:30 pm

James shut his door. "Then you're not going home tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

"Then I'm following you," Tiffany said sliding her purse back into her Jean pocket. She looked at the gun and handed it to him, "Didn't look the least bit scary with it, you'll have to help me out with that sometime..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:37 pm

"It's just me." James said taking the gun. "I'm not scared of guns anymore." He said getting into his car. "Follow me to John's."

(heading to bed, night Mel. Night Shaun)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:40 pm

(nighty nights!)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:47 pm

Jack stood outside waiting for orders from Gwen or John.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:34 am

"How long you been standing out here?" Gwen asked Jack
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 5:37 am

"For a while. How are you doing, Gwen?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:40 am

"Aside from feeling betrayed, I'm better" Gwen said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:42 am

"Of course. I'm sorry", Jack said sighing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:56 am

"Don't be" Gwen said "You can't protect me from everything."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:01 am

"I know I can't. But still, I have to try extra hard",Jack said.

(be back later)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:31 am

"Well I have a new task for you" Gwen said "I'm going to Sydney but I want you to stay behind here. I'm leaving Tiffany in charge of the club and I'd like you to keep an eye on her and it. Make sure it's still standing when I come back."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:57 am

"Are you sure?", Jack said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:19 am

"Yes, I'm sure" Gwen smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:23 am

Jack nodded and smiled a bit. "Very well."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:51 am

Gwen gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Your a great man."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:52 am

Jack smiled a bit more. "Thank you. You're a terrific woman."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 am

"Thanks" Gwen smiled "I'm going to relax in my room for a bit."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:17 pm

James was heading back to John's.

John went to his room to think for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 24 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: