Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

"So Johnny, how are you going to make sure that I behave myself?" Samantha asked curiously with a playful grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"I'll just have to watch you very closely won't I?" Johnny smirks to her before drinking his soda. "So I'm guessing the doctors have given you the okay to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

"Yep, they're getting it ready for a operation being done tomorrow evening... so I'm being kicked out.I know they said light activities but there's tons of things at home for me to do," Samantha said reading her cards placing them into a box once she read them.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:57 am

"I hope these things you speak of are only minor things," Johnny says as he sees one of the nurses come into the room with a wheel chair for Samantha, "Don't you want to get a bite to eat first?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:04 am

"What...you're going to tell me to leave my home chores for later, cause there's more fun elsewhere?" Samantha asked, "I dunno if I'm hungry, but its been hours since I ate breakfast. I mean what's with serving breakfast at 5am!!!"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:14 am

"Well I could take you to my place and get my kitchen lady to make us some scrambled eggs and toast." Johnny says to her, "Or if you just want to be taken home I can do that."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:42 am

"You would make me breakfast?" Samantha asked grinning widely, "Well, not you directly cause you're not the best cook... but I feel spoiled. Oh, not the eggs... toast and maybe something else."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:08 pm

"The lady I know can cook up anything you want." Johnny says to her as the nurse helps Samantha into the wheel chair.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:16 pm

"now this part, I could certainly get used to," she laughed, "might get this leg filled up with signatures. Works a lot better than getting your arms written on by someone famous."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:30 pm

"Do you have any idea how much a person would pay for a cast signed by me?" Johnny laughs as she wheels Samantha out of her room.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 am

Jack sat outside of Gwen's home in his car.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 am

James was relaxing by the pool at Talbot's.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:13 am

Gwen came out with Roger heading to the almost finished club.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:00 am

(awesome...we might be able to save this one. Have two running.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:33 am

(I'm game for saving it)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 1:43 pm

(Yeah I'd like to keep this one going too)

James looked over at Gwen and Roger as they came out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Jack watched Gwen and Roger from the car.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 am

"We're going to see how the new place looks" Gwen said "You boys wanna tag along?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:17 am

"I think we're all keen..." Nadine said from up on the balcony, top of the stairs with William.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:22 am

"Alright well, we'll meet you there then" Gwen said taking off with Roger
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:34 am

James got up to head to the club.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:26 pm

(was Gwen talking to everyone?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am

(Everyone except James, Monica and Tiffany.)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:45 pm

(Ohhh okay)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:45 am

(She was talking to James and Jack but she said it loud enough for anyone else to hear)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)   Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimes in the heart of Blackcliff (part 2)
Page 6 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Assilems Realm :: Archives :: Rpg Archives-
Jump to: