Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:33 am

Ford nodded noting the sizable Republic fleet in orbit. "Well seems like they don't want a repeat of Yavin."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:33 am

Case dropped down and cowered her head, "so that's what you want? Two for the price of one? It's our powers isn't it? I should've realised. That's why I'm not dead yet. But there's no guarantee my mother is even a Jedi or anything important to you. Look if I join you, just forget all about her."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:35 am

FINE, You have my word I will not seek her out
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:38 am

Nazrin stops what he's doing when he hears Angalacon's oath not to pursue the girl's mother. He practically gives Angalacon a look through the force.

---

"I can't imagine why," Jaxie says. "Those were good times."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:47 am

"Yeah I loved losing all my stuff." Ford quipped as he flew the ship in to land at the Jedi Temple.

-----

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:57 am

"Ooh. But the best part was probably fighting for our lives. Remember that? That was fun," Jaxie says. "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:58 am

"We get you a lightsaber, and I meet with Master Skywalker." Ford said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:59 am

"Geronimo," Jaxie says, following Ford out.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:01 am

Case breathed a sigh of relief and sat herself down on the ground properly stretching her legs out. She had never felt more alone, and if she had the energy she would cry but she couldn't shake off the painful prang of regret. She now knew that she shouldn't had run off on the Jedi, her friends. Did they know she was missing? Surely they would come for her, but did they even know where she was?

She knew too that she had pushed the sith master as much as she could and didn't want to attempt it any further. Plus she had no energy left to take control of any one else, yet she begged that she would soon have enough energy to control another into giving her water. Her nose and mouth had just ceased bleeding but her clothes still showed the signs of it. She looked every inch a dirty mess.

~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Trent took cover hiding as those from the ship searched the area looking for him and Arden. He prayed that she would be safe along with case. Just the thought of her made him worried. He knew she was in danger but communicating with her anymore would put him at risk and give away his location to any other force user.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:04 am

"So any thought on a color?" Ford asked stepping out onto the landing pad.

-----

Angalacon looked a deck officer. "Set a course for the Capital." He said before reaching out to Narzin. I only said I would not look for her, you a free to as is anyone else.

-----

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:10 am

Jaxie shrugs. "I dunno. Blue, I guess," she says, following after him.

---

Nazrin is inactive for a moment, then returns to his work on finding the minister and the girl's mother.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:15 am

"Fits you." Ford said heading into the Jedi Temple going down the hall towards the training areas.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:18 am

"Been a while," Jaxie says, looking around as she follows Ford down the hall.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:22 am

"Have you kept up with your saber training?" Ford asked.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:23 am

"Among a few regular sword styles," Jaxie responds. "You have a strategy for taking to the big boss?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:26 am

One of the deck officers noticed a communication alert and signalled Angalacon.

"Our troops have tracked down two possible Jedis on the planet Weyn. We believe the ship they travelled on is the same one that went missing after escaping the Death Star."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:33 am

Angalacon nodded. "Alert Lady Désir, the High Inquisitor will handle any rogue Jedi for conversion."

-----

"Of course I do." Ford smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:38 am

"Easily done sir," the officer replied sending the information to desir, "they should find the two very soon."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:40 am

"Well, let's just hope nothin' else goes south," Jaxie says, continuing to follow Ford.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:42 am

Ford entered a training room to find Master Skywalker waiting for them.

Luke smiled. "Ford, Jaxie it's good to see you both."

-----

Désir looked at her communicator seeing the message. She ordered a strike team of Sith Warriors to head to the world to investigate the finding.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:43 am

"Oookay. That was creepy," Jaxie murmurs. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:45 am

"Little respect for the Grandmaster Jax." Ford said.

"It's quite fine." Luke smiled. "Leia informed me of what happened and I also know of your plans."

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:47 am

Jaxie rubs the back of her head. "Can't sneak anything past a real Jedi, can you?" she says, looking off to the side.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:51 am

"Oh no you'd be surprised." Luke said.

"So I take it you don't want us to do this." Ford said.

"No I do. I share your concerns, there is a darkness about the Mandalore. I fear the Dark Side is resurging. Take Jaxie and anyone else who will join you and find out the truth behind this conflict."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 11:55 am

"Wait, seriously? That was easier than I thought," Jaxie says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next