Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:59 am

"I brought back the girl as you requested, master. However, I have yet to finish your first task. I will be ready to depart shortly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:01 am

"I want the details of your encounter with the Jedi." Maeror said walking closer.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:15 am

Darren paused. "He was formidable. He travelled with the strange girl and another woman. It is possible that the girl knows more of the Jedi and the object you seek."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:22 am

Maeror nodded. "Tell me of his companions."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:28 am

"You'll regret this," case warned, "it would fare much better if you just let me go and return to what I was doing. I'll never join you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:33 am

"Sadly we cannot let you go." Angalacon said. "Join us or perish!" He called back to her as he headed into the elevator leading to the bridge of the Leviathan
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 8:52 am

Case struggled against the sith warriors as they laughed at her attempts to control them.
"You are hurting me, you have been told not to harm me. You must let me go."
"Nice try. You're not strong enough to take on a single one of-"
"We have been told not to harm you, we will let you go."

The first sith shook the other and pushed case into the cell, "I was wrong but mind control of that nature isn't taught to padawans or apprentices, who taught you girl?"
"None of your business."
"Humph... Those secrets you think you can keep... They're not worth risking your life. The sith have ways of getting to them."

The two left her to it and case slammed her hand on the wall.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:00 am

"The other girl is atuned to the force as well, although not as much as the one I brought to you, master. She has yet to receive training with a lightsaber. Then there was another trained in the Jedi arts who had a fair amount of experience. I believe he is a smuggler and not affiliated with the forementioned people. I asigned a tracking device to the hull of his ship."

(gotta head to bed)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:01 am

"Where has this ship gone?" Maeror asked observing the droids work.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:12 am

Jaxie winces all throughout her nap, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth. Voices scrape at the back of her mind in her dreams. Harsh, angry, judgmental voices.

---

Eerie raises her head and turns, following Angalacon to the elevator. "The girl's mother should be found." She says in a monotone, controlled way, looking straight ahead. Nazrin speaks through her using his own telepathic powers while continuing his work.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:23 am

Angalacon nods. "Maeror has tasked me with locating her already." He said, used to talking to Nazrin through his puppet.

-----

Ford picked up on Jaxie's disturbances as he meditated. He reached out through the Force to her trying to understand and calm her.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:33 am

"But you won't exploit the girl's subconscious connection to her mother in order to find the woman," Eerie continues.

---

The voice continue to nag until they all blur together into one, crude voice what whispers to her. Murderer. Jaxie snaps awake and just stops herself from crushing the control panel before collecting herself and calming down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:36 am

"What makes you say that?" Angalacon asked. "She will reach out through the Force and I will simply follow her connection."

-----

Ford opened his eyes quickly and stood up heading back to the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:38 am

"She is very strong sir," the sith warrior interrupted overhearing them, "she was successful in mind controlling Henrick, not that much effort would be needed with him. However it's not a skill that is taught to padawans nor apprentices."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:47 am

"Waiting will give her the opportunity to strengthen her mental fortitude," Eerie says. "Best to force your way into that connection and search, yourself. Though it will likely flay her mind and leave you without one apprentice candidate."

---

Jaxie winces and shakes it off, holding the bridge of her nose. "Ergh. Old bastard..." she mutters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:51 am

"Maeror nor I enjoy wasting talent." Angalacon said. "Though some of our Warriors seem to squander their's." He said without looking to the Sith Warrior who interjected.

-----

"Who Davik?" Ford joked walking into the cockpit.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:02 am

Eerie is quiet for a moment then steps toward the doors. "Very well. I will divert a portion of Intel to searching for the woman," she says. The doors open and Eerie leaves the elevator, making her way to the communication hub.

---

"Him too," Jaxie says, sitting back. "What? We there?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:09 am

Angalacon crossed his arms as the elevator headed up to the bridge.

-----

"Almost but I could feel your turmoil." Ford said sitting down. "Talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:13 am

"I thought I asked you to stay outta my head," Jaxie says. "Anyway, no. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:16 am

(I got bored lol! geek )

The sith warrior blinked and turned to continue what they were doing unsure of how and why they were there.

When darth anglacon reached the bridge, another male approached him looking like they too were in a daze, "You're so full of shit! If you're really want me scared of you, I'm not. As you can see your pawns are more likely to believe they are sheep than anything else. You'll have to kill me. And what will that accomplish? Hmm no you won't do that will you... So how about organising for me some good and water?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:19 am

Angalacon simply put his hand on the man's head and forced his way through his mind and into Case's. He easily broke through her mental defenses.

Girl you would do well to learn respect, I will tear through your mind if I have to and I can. We have given you a choice, join us and learn the ways of the Sith and find your mother...or die
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:21 am

Ink wrote:
"I thought I asked you to stay outta my head," Jaxie says. "Anyway, no. I'm fine."

"I didn't pry." Ford said. "I just sensed it, but alright. I am here if you want to in the future." He said turning to the front looking out into hyperspace as the ship came out of it near Ossus. "We're here."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:26 am

Case was stunned and stepped backwards, "I... No! If my mother is alive then no I won't let you get to her. If I join you does that save her?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:27 am

WE ARE NOT AFTER YOUR MOTHER GIRL, WE HAVE THE SAME ENEMY Angalacon almost shouted through the Force.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:30 am

Nazrin observes from communications, listening in on the exchange telepathically.

---

"About time," Jaxie says, leaning forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next