Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 10:43 am

Case gritted her teeth and looked around the tree again, "no... That won't even help. I've been hit and I've never felt such pain. It will be alright, I just heard my father he's alive. I don't know how he is but he's coming to save me."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Qui Gon walked into town heading for the bar.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Mandalorians were rushing to fighting positions as the sounds of Republic tanks and hovercraft in the distance could be heard, the Battle of Galidraan had begun.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 11:26 am

"My lord, the situation has gone out of hand. A war ensues.", Darren spoke to his Master, seeing his hologram. "What you have required of me will be more difficult, however there are a couple intriguing specimen here on this planet, I've noticed. One with an interesting affinity to the dark side."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:26 am

Darth Maeror nodded. "Proceed as needed...as for this specimen, bring him to us if he will not come...kill him."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 4:33 am

Qui Gon sat in the bar drinking.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:13 am

A man hurried into the bar. "We gotta go everyone! This place is about to turn into a battleground!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 5:33 am

Qui Gon kept his seat as everyone around him moved to exit.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 11:37 am

Case saw that the gunfire had turned to a new direction allowing her to slip away to more safer areas. As she moved, the pain went through her and her attempt to sit resulted in her falling back. She heard ford trying to reach her and a part of her wanted to call back to him but she was now a long way from the ship and she felt torn. This was her one chance at reuniting with her father even if he was a ghost. The skywalkers were often being visited by ghosts of their past and family.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 9:57 am

"It is actually a woman, my lord... a very intriguing one.", Darren said. "Yes, I will do as you wish."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:17 am

Maeror nodded. "Interesting....then there are two others with a dark side edge to them on that world."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:20 am

"Yes, my lord.", Darren nodded.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 10:28 am

Qui Gon finally got up deciding to go see what was going on outside. With luck he'd find some more Mandalorians to kill.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:25 am

"Shall I prioritize a target, my lord", Darren asked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:18 am

"The girl." Maeror said.

----

Mandalorians were moving up the street with one of their repulsor tanks, the tank turned it's cannons down the road and fired a powerful shot that hit a Republic hovercraft destroying it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 am

Qui Gon rushed towards the tank leaping onto the top cutting open the hatch firing in on those inside.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am

The Mandalorian warriors around the tank opened fire on Qui-Gon.

Three more Canderous II tanks were coming up the road.

-----

Ford stopped and looked up seeing X-Wings flying overhead. He smirked a bit before radioing back to the Katari. "The Republic is here get the ship ready for take off."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:24 am

Qui Gon leapt off attackign the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:33 am

The Mandos kept firing at him as he leapt at them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 11:52 am

"Bastards" Qui gon shouted attacking them
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 pm

A Mandalorian came at Qui-Gon from behind tackling him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 9:31 pm

Qui Gon dropped his blaster hitting the ground. "Get off me."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 12:48 am

The Mandalorian slammed Qui-Gon's head into the ground hard
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2014 11:42 am

Leia paced on the spot, "I don't like the idea of leaving case here but if she doesn't want to be with us then she'll only retreat further into the forest. Hopefully she will be alright and change her mind so we can return here once things are calm again."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2014 4:49 am

Qui Gon fought to get the Mandalorian off him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next