Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:29 am

(The overwhelming numbers of Mandalorians, the Mandalorian Fleet, and a Sith Lord hunting them all?)

Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:00 am

(He doesn't know about the Sith lord and is pretty confident he'll get by the Mandalorians eventually. He's still got his ship with it's cargo, which could be as simple as food and medicine or some refugees seperated from their families. Destroying his ship would woupd be a good place to start, it would make him realize that he really is in a bad situation.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:02 pm

(Well the Mandalorians are already tearing it apart as they search it, he could try and slip back in only to find his ship a wreck)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:32 pm

(Never said he abandoned his ship though it would have to be a rather large cave for him to hide with his ship. If it was people he was trying to transport he'd most likely take them with him but it might work better if they weren't with him. I'm thinking that perhapse it was both, he had supplies for the families of those he was trying to reunite)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:46 am

(Could work, the Mandalorians could find the cave during their search since they'd know the area the lost track of him in at least)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 10:36 am

(That would work. I'm also thinking that, to give him a reason to flee, he takes out all those that have come for him. Losing his cargo wouln't make him do that, but losing the people (I'm going with young kids) would. Kind of like Anakin taking out the sandpeople after his mom died.)

Ford checked on those hiding in his ship. "We'll be on our way again soon enough. Just be patient and keep quiet. You'll see your families soon enough." "
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Dozens of Mandalorians were combing the forest looking for Ford or Qui-Gon.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:02 am

"Wish they'd just give up" Qui Gon sighed.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:32 am

(I'm considering where to put Darren once Ford and Qui-Gon make it back.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 8:03 am

(Ford is heading back to the Katari, Qui-Gon is just staying with his ship until the Mandalorians or Darren find him)
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 7:48 am

(Okay, I guess I'll have Darren tailing Ford, if that's alright? Maybe I should have Darren follow Ford's ship instead)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 9:13 am

Qui Gon headed out to see if it was clear for them to try taking off again.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 am

(Well the plan is for everyone to escape on the Katari when the Republic arrives, Darren could be tracking Ford and run into Qui-Gon?)

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 8:09 am

(Sure)

Darren is waiting from afar for a sign of Ford and perhaps the other Jedi spotted by the Mandalorians previously.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 10:41 pm

Qui Gon searched the area a little before heading back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:07 am

A Mandalorian platoon was nearby heading towards Qui-Gon's area.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:40 am

Darren took out a small sphered that hovered in his palm. He sent it flying towards the area of Qui-Gon's ship. As soon as the orb got closed to the hull it shot out a small tracking device onto the ship before swiftly hovering away again.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:02 am

Qui Gon checked to see how bad his ship may have been damaged.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 12:54 pm

The Mandalorian soldiers crept up on Qui-Gon using the foliage to conceal themselves.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 am

"Keep quiet" Qui Gon said "I think we're about to have company."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:23 am

A Stun grenade was thrown into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:58 am

Qui Gon sent the grenade back out at them pulling out his blasters waiting
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:59 am

(I could try getting back in on this but not sure what to do. Case could be caught or hands herself to the sith.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 pm

(Everyone is back at the Katari but the Mandalorians are everywhere searching for the Jedi. Case could sneak out to look around only to be found? Then the Sith in her head could try to play on her emotions to get her to lash out at the Mandos using her fear to motivate her giving her a push to the Dark Side?)

"GRENADE!" The Mandalorians dove into cover as another fired into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 1:50 pm

(I knew I asked the right person  Very Happy )

"Cindal... Cindal," Leia called out to the young girl lurking near the trees away from the ship, "You need to stay near the ship in case we need to move on quickly and make a get away. Case... can you watch her for me? Make sure she doesn't go past the trees."

Once Leia headed back into the ship, Case looked at Cindal and shook her head. She was not going to be spoken to like that, she was a jedi not a babysitter. She started off to the trees.
"Didn't Leia say?"
"She asked me to keep an eye on you, and I'm just going to scan the area. Stay right there, I know how to fight so just stay out of danger. We should be all-right anyway, the ship will let us know if anyone approaches."

She headed into the forest and was determined to have a bit of a break from them and return later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next