Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars: A New Dawn

Go down 
+2
Ink
Mellicious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 9:51 am

"So you just expect the Jedi to solve all problems at once? The Republic and the Jedi are fighting the Mandalorians and what's left of the Empire. What can you say you've done besides some smuggling?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 10:03 am

"Delivered food and medical supplies to a planet decimated by the Republics war against the Mandalorians, rescued slaves from the Huts on Tattooine which the republic is too busy to deal with, reuntied a few families and generally done whatever the Republic is just too busy to deal with or doesn't want to think about. I'm more than just a common smuggler, I'm not all about the profit, I actually care about helping those that need it."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 am

"And because you've done a few good things you're better than the Republic? The Mandalorians attacked first, the Republic is fighting to liberate worlds lost to those monsters who claim to fight for honor but are just slaughtering for the sake of it. The Jedi and the Republic are doing what they can and if more people would step up and join in it would all be over much faster."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am

"I never said I was better than anybody. Just telling you what I know and what I see. But maybe, if the people saw the Republic doing more than just sending their men and women off to war they'd be more obliged to lend a hand."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:07 pm

"Yeah, let's send humanitarian aid to the planets blockaded by the Mandalorians...they totally won't get blasted."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:47 am

"Maybe they'd get through if they asked the Jedi for help" Qui Gon shrugged
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:01 pm

"Yeah, we can just magically make the bad guys go away." Ford said standing up. "So listen, you're stuck on this rock just like me. We can work together and have a shot of making it off Galidraan or we can sit here and wait for the Mandalorians and that Sith to find us."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

"I think I'd be better off on my own."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:33 am

"Done wonders for you so far." Ford said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

"I'll manage" Qui Gon said "they'll give up soon enought, they usually do."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 am

"Not this time." Ford said standing up. "But good luck."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 am

"Don't beleive in luck" Qui Gon said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:13 am

"Well then may the Force be with you." Ford said heading out.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 7:29 am

Darren waited by the hangar waiting until he might pick up on a lead possibly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:25 am

Baltan and several Mandalorians approached Darren.

"You're one of his aren't you." Baltan said as he approached, sizing up the Sith lord.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:40 am

"No need act vague with me, Baltan. After all, you and your men haven't exactly been too subtle with your affairs. Which, granted, did give me an opportunity to stretch my limbs for a bit. Not that it takes away from the fact that my mission has been made considerably more difficult than it had to be.", Darren said, his arms crossed as he leant against a wall, his gaze not directed at anything in particular. "Oh. Well. Accidents happen. Speaking of, whom did you encounter before, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 8:45 am

Baltan crossed his arms. "I've seen a few of your master's followers before and all you Sith look the same to me, dark robes, bad tempers, and a lack of coordination. Had I known you were coming I might not have blockaded the planet, because now Republic forces could show up at any time. You want to find those Jedi? So do I, so let's just get to work so I can get back to fighting the Imperials and Republic."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:19 am

Darren snorted, close to laughing. "Do you imagine he would ever tell you everything?", he said and stood straight. "The Jedi isn't my target. If he wishes to hide for a certain amount of time then he probably will. Time that nor you or I have.", he murmured and turned his head to the left slightly as if he had noticed something. "I am looking for his vessel and inside that vessel there's something that belongs to my master. The Jedi did not come here alone, so therefor I'm focusing on finding his followers instead. Whom I may have a lead on now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:26 am

"Feel free to enlighten us then." Baltan said. "My men are going to tear the ship docked here apart w may find something useful, the Jedi who piloted this ship could have been waiting for them here."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:38 am

"So there was a second Jedi? Hmm.", Darren said. "Perhaps you're right. Right, well, have fun with demolishing the dock. I will take care of the other loose ends.", he said and walked off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 am

Baltan grunted and looked his to his men. "Tear the ship apart." He said before walking off as well.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:46 am

Darren concealed his presence as he went through the crowds of people, making his way closer to his targets.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:33 am

"Yeah, whatever" Qui Gon said watching him leave.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 2:01 pm

Ford began making his way back to his ship.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:34 am

(Need a solid reason for Qui Gon to link up with Ford and his companions. He won't believe Ford needs his help or that he needs Ford's help. Only scenario I can think of that would work is if he is somehow forced to be with them.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars: A New Dawn   Star Wars: A New Dawn - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: A New Dawn
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next