Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 am

The comm array was his idea. He has more knowledge of military strategy than me, so I usually defer to him. In that case a compromise might be best because the Raptor, for all the trouble it can cause, IS only one ship. So what could happen is the Raptor hits the Shipyard, which stirs up some chaos and attention. The distraction team can be repurposed and take a shuttle from the shipyard to hit the comm array planetside while the Raptor's stirring up trouble on the shipyard. That way attention is on it while they hit that array, making communications a jumbled mess to direct, essentially reducing the hassle on the Raptor so it can more easily be a problem for the enemy and cause more trouble. Meanwhile the Infiltration team takes a shuttle from the shipyard onto whichever ship they're getting the info from. Which reminds me. What kind of ship are they getting the info from? That detail kinda got away from me XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2016 10:50 am

Leviathan-Class Star Destroyer, the usual command ship for the Sith.

Yeah that'll work
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 12:49 am

So. Shall we pick up where we left off?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 5:06 am

Yeah, just been waiting for everyone
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 11:11 am

All right. I'll see about getting a post up in a bit. I talked to Eon. Said he'd pro'lly swing by and post something soonish too.

I got another Sith on the way, shortly. One that'll be more in line with the main team, since Quinn's going to be more aimed at the Saboteurs and Nazrin ain't the most active dude. Have some rather fun ideas for her, too.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 10:07 pm

Very cool
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 7:05 am

Okay, so just a quick recap. Where're all the sith at the moment? I know Desir is about to lead some sort of mission, though I don't recall what. Just that Talia and Quinn are going with.

Was thinking of having Angalacon be more or less the one who oversees Leiliana's deployments - tells Desir what missions to take Leiliana on, or to send her on alone, etc. Since she is more or less a tactical tool, rather than a real soldier at this point. A ruthlessly efficient one, but still.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 8:53 am

Yeah the Mean Girls are heading to Anzat right now on their mission with a small task force. Angalacon is currently leading the Sith forces in a campaign to push into the Kuat system and seize or destroy the drive yards there. Maeror is on Byss commanding the entire Empire.

Angalacon can be overseeing her, makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 9:14 am

Right. What's gonna happen at Anzat, again?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:00 am

Just looked back in the plot thread, Desir, Talia, and Quinn are going to excavating a ancient Sith Temple looking clues to find the holocron of Darth Vitiate for Maeror
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:06 am

All right. You think Angalacon would send Leiliana with them, or is there maybe something else he'd like her to do?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:14 am

Well for the sake of introducing her she could come along to support Desir's efforts.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:16 am

All righty. Posty in a bit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 7:13 am

I'm not entirely sure where I left Darren at, but I know he was supposed to kill Case's mother?

I'm also still working on Jona Ares. I'll finally have some time to finish his background.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:02 am

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing that.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:03 am

Best I recall, Darren is in the same place Maeror, Nazrin, Turpidus, Cervana, and everyone else is. He's supposed to chase down Chase's mom (whose name I cannot remember for the life of me) and kill her. And I think Cervana is trying to do the same, but just because she hates her, and it gets Cervana killed. Am I remembering this right?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:21 am

That certainly rings a bell, to me at least.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Also, reminder #4567298 that we need a cool name for the main group.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 8:18 pm

Oh. Right. We never did get around to that, did we?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 11:46 pm

No we haven't lol
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:33 pm

That sounds all correct but I'm not sure if I'll go the way I was heading before.

I still want cases mother to be killed but at the same point, consider this... You're a rebellious high tempered teen and you've already found out that your life has been a lie, learning your mum dead would send her over the edge. She needs something to bring her close to the dark side guys
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 1:59 am

Well the nature of the Dark Side itself would draw her in, the Dark Side like a drug the more you use it the more corrupted by it you become. Maeror and Angalacon have been showing her it's power and the promise of revenge for everything she'd been put through.

What else do you have in mind to push her?
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 4:03 am

You want her to kill her own mother? Yikes.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 2:30 pm

Oh no no... sorry if you misread that lol. I was looking deeper into her character and she has been so fixed on finding who killed her father and now wants to find her mother, it appears that she has a strong family trait. It means more to her than anything else. Targeting that very aspect will be the key to shattering her. So I'm proposing that Arden meets her death somehow and that Maeror and Anglacon are seen as being heroes of a sort.

ideas:
Arden is given one last chance to prove her loyalty and join them. Being a former assassin under Palpatine, they know that she won't fail to take care of Cervana. She indeed does find her but Case who has already seen what will happen in her visions goes to intervene. Case is warned against going but slips from Angalacon's hands and manages to get away and find Arden. Maybe what you can do though is that he warns her, knowing fully well that she won't be able to ignore her vision and instead he or someone else secretly follows her jet. He can't risk losing her to Cervana. If Arden defeats her, it will prove that Arden will follow their orders and together they will have a dangerous duo, but Case alone is powerful enough to keep a hold of. And the last thing- they certainly don't want Cervana taking victory.

So Case arrives before Arden does and Cervana smacks her down hard, as she comes to she sees Arden lose to Cervana and is killed. In her grief she tries to yet again take on Cervana and nearly gets the death kill but someone intervenes and saves her. That person will be someone that Case is going to be in debt of.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Turpidus could do it, I think. He already did warn Cervana that he'd be the one to hunt her down if she kept screwing up, so he already has reason to. And he's definitely planning on backstabbing Maeror eventually, so that would fit right into his plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next