Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OOC/Discussion Thread

Go down 
+2
Chronicler
Ink
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 10:28 am

That's great, I hope it makes it better for you, and will be good to have you back here. I'm betting you missed being able to post
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 1:00 pm

Yeah, quite a bit. Dragon isn't exactly perfect, but it's better than having to type everything by hand when your arms don't work. Just a matter of figuring out how everything works and working out the kinks in the system.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 5:12 pm

I hear ya man, glad you've got something working well for ya!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 10:08 am

That's great news, Eon, hopefully it works just the way you want it to!
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 pm

Also hadn't heard from anyone but Mel, but who'd be up for a Clone Wars spin-off? Could explore some of our older characters a bit such as Davik and Tamil and even the likes of Angalacon.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:19 pm

I'd be down with that, but I'd have to make someone new. I only have the one older character (Nazrin) and he was largely uninvolved in the Clone Wars. He was secluded for most of it XD
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 1:25 pm

I would like that, though I'd have to devise a new villain character for Tamil and Fionn to face off with. Though I have a few ideas. I just hope I don't slow us down again XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm sure we can come up with some Separatist bad guys haha

You didn't slow us down so much as gave me a chance to think some of the major plot lines out more, no worries man.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:40 am

That might be fun, although I'm reminded I need to catch up on that show.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 11:58 am

I think it could be interesting, and yeah the show is pretty good too. I've been rewatching it lately in chronological order as opposed to it's production order.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 12:22 pm

They're different? Why's that?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 12:55 pm

The show's production order jumps around a lot in the time line, so some fans put together a order of the episodes that's chronological in order. For example there's episodes centered on a group of clones named Fives, Echo, Heavy, and a few others. They're introduced in a season one episode called rookies and it takes place after their training but then there is an episode in season 3 that shows their training and such so if you don't pay attention you get lost easily. I don't know why they released them out of order like that lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:00 pm

As someone who's taken classes in TV production, that happens when they think of the idea for the episode long after the episode the supposedly succeeds it. In other words, they probably didn't expect the series to go that long (It was Cartoon Network, after all) or, and this is also fairly likely, fan demand got to where they couldn't ignore it.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:03 pm

And that's why I'm thankful for people who go through and put them all into order so we can watch it chronologically. I've been doing it the last few days and it's awesome seeing these stories play out rather than jump around.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:21 pm

Yeah, fan demand is usually a powerful thing...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 1:42 pm

Yes it is haha

For the RPG I'd be using a younger Davik, a living Katari, a younger Baras Tremmel (Angalacon), and a young Admiral Jace primarily. Salty would carry over as well and maybe Cassus' father or another relative of his.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm gonna have younger Tamil, younger Fionn Graidus (Darth Turpidus), and potentially Serra's mother. Also one villain character named Cain Zastory. Yay for actually being slightly prepared.

Also, I now remember why I hate working in the window on the site. Accidentially tapped the back button trying to fiddle with Dragon, and I lost half an hour of work.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2016 2:10 pm

Oh I've done that before, my heart feels for your loss man!

I'll also probably create a Clone Marshal character like Rex or Cody to tag alongside Davik and his 506th Corps.

Maybe a CIS character too not sure yet lol
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 10:32 am

So where are the Saboteurs headed first and what're they gonna be doing out there? Because after Kitty finishes helping Lazuli with Beta, she's gonna take the Raptor out of park and get 'em en-route for their first destination.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 11:19 am

Bakura, that's where they'll encounter a Sith fleet docked and re supplying so they can get intel from the command ship while the fleet is vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:12 am

So I'm thinking for the Clone Wars RPG we can start just before the First Battle of Geonosis.

We'll have our characters be part of Mace Windu's Jedi strike team to rescue Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Padmé or part of the Republic force that arrives with Yoda after the skirmish in the arena.

From there there's a few easy campaigns we can insert our characters into like the Hunt for the Decimator where we can have our characters replace Echuu Shen-Jon and his apprentice. The Foerost Campaign could also work as there's little detail on it in Wookiepedia, they pretty much just have it that Jan Dodanna lead the Victory Fleet against the Bulwark Fleet and the campaign determined who controlled the Galactic Core.

There's also Operation Durge's Lance and the Dark Reaper Crisis we can take part in. Of course we can create our own campaigns or battles to take part in to go along with the canon battles.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:46 am

'bout how much time ya wanna have it take between now and the Raptor arriving at Bakura? It has the same hyperdrive as the Falcon. Eon pegs the trip at a max of about an hour. That good or is there something you wanted to put between now and getting there?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 8:57 am

Nothing I had planned between now and then
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 9:59 am

Oookay, it's been a while, so me and Eon both kinda forgot the initial plan, buuut what it seemed to be was-

Distraction team disable communications array to screw with enemy communications while also creating enough of a diversion that the infiltration unit can hijack a shuttle onto a cruiser, or whatever class of ship they're getting their necessary information from. Meanwhile the team staying on the Raptor was going to raid a ship yard and run spatial interference to keep pressure off of the distraction team and keep enemy units thinned out. I don't remember all the logistics, but I recall taking out a communications array was some sort of vital elements. Plus attacking solely spacefaring enemies would draw too much attention up there, thus creating a greater risk for the infiltration team. That SEEMED to be the plan, but I only remember small pieces of it, honestly.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2016 12:32 pm

There wasn't a mention of a comms array to be targeted in the plot thread that I can see or in the meeting between characters. The meeting just consisted of them dividing up into their smaller units. Arrays were mentioned on the ground but just as what seemed to be radar or sensor arrays that Lazuli was concerned with as they made their approach.

In the plot thread, the Sith Fleet is resupplying so the team catches a major break there. With the fleet pretty much powered down as their fuel, food, and other supplies are being loaded on they're not going to be able to readily launch counter attacks, that and they're far behind their own lines they have a sense of security like any military would.

My understanding was the team dropped out let the diversion and infiltration team out onto the space docks letting the diversion team make enough of a commotion for the infiltration team to get to the nearby docked command ship and get the intel they need while the Raptor is out in space causing trouble as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC/Discussion Thread   OOC/Discussion Thread - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC/Discussion Thread
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next