Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot Information

Go down 
+3
Ink
Chronicler
Mellicious
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Plot Information - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:50 am

They could be if that sounds like a good idea, based on where you have things going.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 10:56 am

Well I'm thinking for the Sith Civil War, Angalacon and Désir won't be fighting each other but another prominent Sith lord who was on the Sith High Council. Désir wants the Empire, not a fraction of it and she'll smash anyone who would dare try and break Maeror's Empire up. So she'll play nice and work with Angalacon until she can overthrow him and make herself Empress. At least that's her plan.

Of course there'd be other smaller Sith factions popping up that both sides would absorb or destroy as well and there doesn't have to be just two major players in the SCW.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 am

Oh, she can't begin to fathom the size of the wrench that's gonna get thrown into that plan.

Well Nazrin's just going to be in with Angalacon's faction though if he and Angalacon are made aware of Maeror's plan, Nazrin would likely be the one to off and see to Maeror's second rise, personally. Not so much his revival as his return to prominence. I imagine these two would be a faction all their own, not really interested in expanding their domain, as keeping what they have. Though they'd play a defensive game to turn anyone coming for them right the f*** around XD
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:09 am

Well when Maeror returns she's gonna be like "Oh...uh hey dad...that was totally not me who drew on the walls."

Angalacon would likely then try and persuade them to join him then and if that didn't fail he'd simply keep an eye on them while he fights the other Sith Lord and his forces, planning to either take them on afterwards or let Maeror crack their skulls when he comes back.

Maeror will be revived in his clone body outside of the main galaxy in the Rishi Maze satellite galaxy where he's already had the Sith Empire establish a large foothold.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:27 am

"I-It was Nixeris! Honest! I swear it was her! She came after me, again! Look! Got a scar to prove it and everything!"

Eh. They may be okay to become a part of the Order of Sith Lords, again, but I highly doubt they'd be the sort to really take orders from him, let alone involve themselves in the fighting unless it came to them. Their position isn't exactly ideal for offensives, as is.

Hm. In that case Nazrin will probably just... I dunno. I'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:32 am

I could see Nazrin arriving to oversee and aid in Maeror's recovery and return as I'm going to have Maeror take him time adjusting to the new body, he'll be weakened by the transfer at first.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 11:45 am

Ecclesia is going to be a big player after Maeror "dies". One of my ideas is that she'd sort of work with/manipulate Desir as her grief/rage over Maeror slowly drives her more mad. If you want to go for that, Cap. She hates Nazrin, so there's no way she'd work with Angalacon. And given that she's on par with Nazrin in combat, she'd have to be a major player, else it wouldn't make much sense.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:02 pm

What did you have in mind for her? She just going to go after Nazrin for revenge or is she going to try and dismantle the Sith Empire as a whole since she just plain hates the Sith?
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:15 pm

Neither. While she hates Nazrin, its to the extent of "I just want him dead and out of my way for good," so she can make a push for the galaxy. She doesn't hate the Sith at all, she just nothing's them. Sia really views all of this as a source of amusement on her road to galactic conquest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Ah okay, well this will be interesting with her, Palpatine, a returned Maeror, and Jona running about the galaxy haha
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 12:33 pm

Great Sith War

So just based on where I'm planning to take my own characters, would it be possible to slip another world or two in there at any points after Rakata Prime. Mainly as a means of A) having Quinn pop up a bit sooner so she can be more of a bane in the Saboteurs sides and really set up all of the arcs of my own guys. And B) to give the other two Sith I was going to introduce some time (along with a chance for the teams to cross paths at some point so I can execute the Kitty arc). The Sith War's supposed to take around 3 years anyway, so there's plenty of time. XD

I intend for Quinn to kinda be the thing that just really pushes my guys to their breaking points. She's gonna be the one that basically catalyzes Jaxie's progressing darkness, she's probably gonna be the one that blinds Cairn and forces Kitty to start taking things more seriously, she'll mock Nix into letting revenge cloud her mind, she'll put it in Jil's head that she's just holding the team back, and she'll poke Zora about her failure to save her sister, her failure to save Davik, and her failure to save her team to the point where Zora right near has a nervous breakdown. All in her first encounter with them, save for the Kitty part. Come their second encounter with her (when the two teams briefly reunite) she'll do the thing that sets Kitty's arc in motion (though Kitty's arc will likely have already been sparked by something prior to this). Meanwhile all the other arcs are furthered. By then about two years or so would've gone by. In that last year she's less prominent due to other duties she's taken on (which set her back in the main team's way), but those two other Sith in Wild Space that I mentioned will be more significant, there, leading up to Star Forge.

On Star Forge a lot's gonna go down. Nix is going to finally have another chance at Desir and wins, but she opts not to kill her (despite really, REALLY wanting to) and to instead go help a teammate in trouble. Jaxie's going to clash with Darren for the final time during the war (as I imagine Darren will have crossed paths with the Saboteurs once or twice before now) and finally manages to fight him to a standstill as the battle of which apprentice is superior comes to a head. How that ends, Shiney and I will have to work out. Throughout the mission Jil pulls some heavy duty support tricks to keep everyone alive and Kitty fights her way through Star Forge with her, as well as likely Tsuni, Vega, and Lazuli to work some engineering magic to help bring down Star Forge. Zora encounters Nazrin and Eerie, managing to snap Eerie out of her puppet-state before Nazrin can obliterate her (because she would be LUDICROUSLY outmatched, alone) and they inconvenience Nazrin to a point, though he leaves to try to do something when he detects trouble with Maeror. Siha's going to end up facing her ultimate fear... which happens to be Quinn, ultimately using Penance to psycho-break the girl and render her basically catatonic, at least for a brief time. The rest of the good guys will have Angalacon, the two Wild Space Sith I'm bringing in, and whoever else. I know at some point Lazuli will be breaking off to deal with Turpy.

Post War

These are rough, INCREDIBLY rough, plans/ideas.

Major's gonna leave the Empire to form sort of a small vigilante-esque team of good samaritans, to which he invites Jaxie and maybe Jil.

Tsuni will be joining the aforementioned merc group, possibly along with Kitty and Vega.

Ford, while looking for Talia, finds Quinn alive and when she wakes up her personality's basically pulled a hard reset. She's more or less the exact same, just latched to him now, rather than the Sith's big kahunas. And Ford decides to use her to help find Talia while also keeping an eye on her and steering her down the right path.

Nix will be off in the galaxy, looking for Desir. And as per Eon's suggestion, she may be traveling about with Calspur, and maybe another person.

Siha will get a promotion to Master. Maybe an apprentice. Don't know.

Zora continues her work with the Merc Knights and after saying goodbye to Jil, promising to keep in touch and all that, they go off to have their adventures out in the galaxy, Eerie now among them.

Beta will end up going with either Jaxie and Jil or Kitty and Vega.

The two Wild Space Sith will escape from Star Forge and just be clinging to Wild Space throughout the Sith Civil War until the Sith Empire starts to rise again.

To replace Zora and Merc Knights and Siha, who'll all be dropping out of leading roles and into supporting ones, I have a handful of other characters I'm working on.

---

My idea for the two Sith running Wild Space at the moment, by the way is a dude and a lady. The dude's more methodical. Something of a brilliant taskmaster and conductor of unwinnable situations. The lady is an unstoppable, untiring juggernaut of indiscriminate force power and collateral damage. They're a couple. The Sith didn't want her on the front lines because whenever she fights, s*** gets broken, so they were like "...F*** it. Just have her stay in Wild Space. There's nothing out there for her to break. We sure as hell can't afford having her up here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 7:56 am

Yeah all the missions I listed can be broken up by side missions no problem, otherwise we'd blow through three years RP in like a week real time haha

For the Nix vs Désir fight I can see it going pretty much no where until Maeror is defeated by Luke and whoever is helping him, Désir feeling that through the Force would throw her off letting Nix take advantage. Since they're roughly equal in power and skill we'll need to figure out how Désir wins against Nix as well since we're having them trade off wins and losses lol.

I'm working on a Aristocratic/Politician type of Sith Lord as well who'll be fighting Angalacon's faction in the Sith Civil War.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:19 am

Cool. Was just making sure about that one because I was like "...how the f*** are we gonna stretch 4 missions a piece across 3 years?" XD

Well that fight between Nix and Desir is the last one in my head during the war. I thought Desir was going to cross paths once or twice with the Saboteurs prior. If I was mistaken about that, then some reworking's gonna have to be done because Nix was just gonna take that one because she's finally putting the whole vengeance thing behind her and it's letting her think more clearly, thus she genuinely triumphs for the first time. Prior to that it seems that it's more or less always them just being equal and something unexpected happens that pushes it in favor of one or the other.

Nix going after her in the Post-War isn't really part of her arc anymore, it's just something she feels like she has a responsibility to do. So the tug of war wouldn't really be needed after the war ends. It'd just be whatever the particular situation calls for, be that Desir getting away by her own hand or someone (like Sia) turning up and pulling her outta the fire, so to speak, until the woman is eventually caught, dies, or just vanishes from the face of the... galaxy? Sure. Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:32 am

Yeah those missions are just markers so we know about how far into the story we are.

If Nix hasn't been thinking clearly then Désir would have the advantage in every fight, Désir doesn't like Nix but if Nix has that much blinding anger then Désir would be winning all their fights until the Star Forge with Nix finally clearing her mind and Désir getting thrown off her game by feeling Maeror's defeat in the Force, kind of like Obi-Wan when Alderaan was destroyed, kind of takes the wind out of their sails.

Also yeah Désir can and will cross paths with the Saboteurs, three years and a long war gives her plenty of time to skip around the galaxy.

Post War Désir is going be much stronger but more unhinged, she's going to delve into Maeror's collection of holocrons to further her own knowledge and power, she wants to fill the void of power he leaves. Her goals are to restore the Sith Empire and take the throne for herself, until Maeror comes back then it's "OMG yeah I've been doing all this stuff...ya know...for you!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:50 am

I imagine Darren crossing paths with the Saboteurs and squaring off against Jaxie almost being sorta like The Force Awakens where in the final confrontation Jaxie pretty much whoops up a can of asskicking or at the very least leaves a lasting impression on Darren. I might have another idea for the final battle, but I'll work out the kinks of that and bring it up later if I feel it's feasible.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 8:53 am

Until that final fight on the Star Forge, Nix's one and only goal in life is essentially to feed Desir her own entrails. She hates the woman that much. XD So yeah. She's quite blinded by anger. But the tug of war prior would be kind of a necessary thing story wise to keep up the pacing. Really it kinda depends on when Quinn gets to the gang. If Quinn vexes them before they cross paths with Desir, Nix is gonna be livid when she meets the woman. The first two times they'd fight. The first time Desir has a slight edge and Nix winds up having to leave due to something unforeseen with the team. The second time she'd flat out get her ass kicked but refuses to go anywhere so they have to actually drag her away from the fight or whatever. Then the third time is on Star Forge, where Nix has an edge because she finally just let it go. If Quinn doesn't get to her before Desir, then the only real difference is that in that first fight they'd essentially be even and something splits them up and it just leaves something for Quinn to poke at, later.

In Post War, Nix more or less doesn't even care about Desir anymore from a personal standpoint. But the woman's becoming a menace and she was the one who let her live, so she feels it's her responsibility to deal with her. Seeing how unhinged the woman is, Nix would just pity her, at best. And depending on how unhinged she is, she'd either resolve to bring her to the Jedi or just kill her to put her out of her misery. Would she succeed in that? 'Course not. But Nix is going to have gotten significantly more powerful as well. Plus she'll have a couple partners helping her. But by then Nix would've basically reached her Apotheosis. She's not taking another blatant ass-kicking from the woman ever again. From that point on they're basically just deadlock even and are right back where they started: Effectively unable to kill one another... just for wholly different reasons by that point. XD

When Maeror comes back, Nix'll probably just hitch her wagon to the good guy brigade again to deal with that problem and make it her own objective to deal with Desir. But eventually she and Desir are gonna have to have a legit final showdown. Even if all that happens is they knock each other out. They fight and by whatever circumstance, they never see one another again. Otherwise they'd just effectively get so powerful that any fight between them would end the galaxy. XD

Your call, Shiney. I'm sure we'll work somethin' out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2016 9:15 am

Well I'm thinking Maeror's return won't see him as the big vilain, I'm thinking he comes back because Sidious has been reborn as well or Abeloth has been released from Centerpoint Station. Possible story lines to tackle in the future.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 12:31 am

I thought Cervana was going to Angalacon's ship?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 8:28 am

That's still the case. Cervana fled Angalacon afraid that she'll be in trouble. While Neri has picked up her signal on the same planet as them it will soon vanish and Neri doesn't find her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:30 am

Okie dokie
Back to top Go down
winterprince
Professional Member
Professional Member
winterprince

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 2:50 am

Is anyone interested in a Padawan?
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2016 4:08 am

That's probably a question for the OOC discussion. But regardless, I'm not sure. I don't really have any Jedi Knights that could train one. My only one is Siha, and I don't see her ever getting a padawan if only because she can barely speak basic. I'm currently playing Jaxie as Ford's padawan, though their dynamic is a lil more equal-partners like B:TAS Batman and Robin, rather than Teacher/Student.
Back to top Go down
EonArashi
Professional Member
Professional Member
EonArashi

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 10:57 am

I suppose Luke could assign your Padawan character to Tamil, though Ena was just Knighted about an hour ago in-story. Expect him to hang a lampshade on that if you do decide to go for it. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Information
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5