Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot Information

Go down 
+3
Ink
Chronicler
Mellicious
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Plot Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:03 am

I'm thinking of going with the idea of the smuggler being a jedi similar to the character of Kanan in the new Star Wars Rebel cartoon. He'll keep it a secret for the most part that he is Jedi and kind of down play it a bit. Need a little help with his history and skills.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:09 am

Would he be a survivor from the old Jedi Order or a member of Luke's New Jedi Order?

Depending on his rank, is he a Knight? He could be a Guardian (more lightsaber skills), Consular (more focus on Force powers), or a Sentinel (balanced between the two)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:53 am

If he was a survivor of the old order, going with a youngling, he'd be about the same age as Luke wouldn't he?

The thought I had was one/both of his parents were Jedi who have remained hidden all these years and secretly trained their son to use the force but might not have taught him the Jedi beliefs. He essentially is Jedi but not I guess. Has force abilities and a lightsaber but tends to rely on his blaster and intellect resorting to the later as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:00 am

So he'd be what you'd call a Grey Knight, they were Jedi who didn't totally keep to the Jedi beliefs but weren't Sith either.

I do like that idea though, sounds like it could be interesting
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:20 am

yes, a Grey Knight. What kind of force powers would he have?

got the bounty hunter done, it's not a very in dept bio but it gives an idea of where he stands. Put him in Villains even though he's neither good nor bad.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 7:35 am

Grey Knights have powers similar to Jedi but can use a few Dark Side powers too

I'd give him Force Push/Pull, Force Speed, Force Heal, Force Sight, Mind Trick, Force Scream, Force Choke etc
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:40 am

sounds good. Working on his bio now gave him an intriguing name
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:18 am

Sweet sweet, coming up with names is always hard for Star Wars
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 9:52 am

finally got that done now comes the next step-getting them involved
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:28 am

Well here's a recap and setting for you

the New Republic and the Imperial Remnant have been fighting since the Battle of Endor, the Galactic Civil War is still very much on. Coruscant has recently been taken by the Republic but Empire still holds huge swaths of the galaxy and under the leadership of Grand Admiral Thrawn is pushing Republic forces back.

Meanwhile the Mandalorians have rebuilt their Clans and taken over a large sector of space spreading out in all directions from the Mandalore Sector and attacking Imperial and Republic worlds alike.

The Mandalorians just attacked and took Yavin IV from the Republic forcing the majority of the Jedi to retreat to Ossus, that is where Davik, Ahsoka, Luke, and the good majority of the Jedi Order are.

Ford, Leia, Nerri, and several Padawans are on Galidraan however as Ford was tasked with securing the Jedi's holocrons. Their ship was damaged in the escape and forced to land on Galidraan to seek repairs in order to make it Ossus.

Ford and three Padawans are heading to the nearest city to search
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:43 am

so who might my bounty hunter be after and where would be the best place for the other guy
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 am

Rad could be after the Jedi because both the Mandalorians and the Imperial Remnant have put bounties on them, the Empire also put bounties on Republic officials like Admiral Ackbar and Leia because she's the Minister of State for the Republic.

Qui-Gon could be on Galidraan and end up helping the Jedi when the Mandalorians attack them.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:46 am

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 am

Recap?

Not really sure what do with Jaxie as a character yet. Kinda just having her tag along for now with Ford, seeing as that's where I left off before having to ship out for break.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 10:16 am

Ford and the others are in the town, Mandalorians landed and closed off the spaceport but the Jedi's ship isn't there it's in the forest.

Qui-Gon (Shaun's character) is in a fire fight with the Mandalorians at the Spaceport because he wants to leave Galidraan but they aren't letting anyone leave until they find the Jedi.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Okay so here's my plan for the Galidraan arc

Ford will come help Qui-Gon escape and they'll link up with Leia, Nerri, and the others. Meanwhile Darren will land on the planet and find Baltan, the two won't like each other but they'll work together to find the Jedi.

Ford/Qui-Gon/Nerri or all three will take on Darren and force him back so they can make their escape.

At the same time Han Solo will arrive with a Republic fleet and the Battle of Galidraan will erupt. The Jedi will escape and the Mandalorians will be forced to retreat. That'll lead us into the next arc.

----

How did you want to handle the Ackbar abduction Shaun?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:29 pm

This could be the first time he's failed to complete a task/mission which could lead to him working for whoever to make up for it.

He could succeed and hand akbar over to whoever resting in another job.

Eihr say would work fine for me.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Could say that Rad thought he was working for the Empire but is in reality working for Darth Ancalagon who is working to weaken the Republic and Empire.

His failure could lead to him being hunted down by the Sith to cover their tracks.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:07 pm

Doesn't matter who the employer is, if they meet his fees he'll do the job.

If thevadmiral were to die trying to leave would that be considered failure?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:12 pm

Yeah but I'd prefer that Ackbar lives at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:23 pm

Okay I'll have something in the morning when i get off.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 2:26 pm

Okay cool
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Are you still doing the idea that case's father is actually being played by one of your sith characters and is mind controlling her into telling him where the Jedi are and to set up ways to attack them.

Cause I have an idea that on her way back case is spoken to again and is asked to do something.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 1:16 pm

Yeah I'm still doing that, what you have in mind for her to do?
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Not sure really hoping you can offer suggestions. Leias seen that someone is betraying them and leads them into a dangerous situation but she thinks it's nerri or the twilek. So my idea is that Leia or luke are targeted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Information
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next