Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plot Information

Go down 
+3
Ink
Chronicler
Mellicious
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Discuss plot lines and story arcs here. If you want your character to develop a certain way post it here. I've got a basic outline for the main story but I can make the details fluid so everyone can develop within it rather than it focusing on one character primarily.

Last edited by Venom551 on Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:20 am

Okay so here's the plot I have lined up in my head right now

Currently the Galactic Civil War is still raging, the Rebel Alliance has become the Republic and the Galactic Empire is currently being led by Grand Admiral Thrawn and Admiral Pellaeon. The Imperial Forces have been pushed out of several systems but are currently staging counter attacks across the galaxy. The Republic however is holding strong and the war is coming to a stalemate. However the Mandalorian Clans have used the fighting to reform their military and have struck out against several neutral star systems that weren't aligned with the Republic or Empire and are gearing up for an attack on both the Republic and Empire.

The Mandalorians will be the first primary villains as the Sith Empire and Darth Maeror have recruited them to fight against both galactic factions in order to weaken them. Only Baltan Varad the Mandalore knows the Sith even exist but he's only dealt Maeror's apprentice (who I haven't made a bio for if anyone wants to role play the apprentice). 

So basically depending on how characters are made I'll get into the details of the story with everyone that way I can find ways to include everyone.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:09 am

Okay so here's how I want to jump into the action, since it's just us Mel I'm going to have the Mandalorians launch a strike at Yavin IV. They're objective is to strike a major blow against the Republic and the Jedi. 

The Republic fleet in orbit around Yavin IV will be utterly destroyed and Mandalorian troops will be sent down to attack the Jedi Praxeum and the Republic Military Outpost nearby.

The Mandalorians will also be searching for holocrons the Jedi Order have locked away under the Great Temple. Specifically a holocron that will show how to get into Darth Sidious' secret base he kept on Byss. 

However our characters will get the holocrons out before the Mandalorians can get to them, and flee from Yavin IV. The Mandalore himself will then be pursuing our characters.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 12:53 am

Okay here's what's going on now.

The party is arriving at Galidraan a world between Yavin IV and Ossus. The party needs to repair it's ship before it make another jump to hyperspace o they can make it to Ossus to regroup with the Jedi Order.

Baltan however is chasing them with a small fleet to capture the holocrons for Darth Désir. Darth Maeror however is sending his new apprentice to take them on as well so a small sub plot will be Darth Désir and the apprentice competing to get the holorons for Darth Maeror in order to gain more favor with the Dark Lord of the Sith.

I plan on the party being on Galidraan for a little while as the situation on Galidraan will become dire.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:28 pm

One of my characters is being manipulated by the sith, I've made mention that it's her father however I'm not sure if I can insert a male character sith into the story easily enough. Another possibility is that the voices are playing with her and isn't her father. The sith that killed him is trying to corrupt her to becoming a sith and tormenting her with the memory of her father.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 1:51 pm

I like the second idea more, if you'd like it can my character Darth Ancalagon unless you have someone in mind already.

I could easily say Darth Ancalagon is trying to recruit more people to be loyal to him as he eventually wants to usurp Darth Maeror just like Darth Désir will try and do. The dynamic here though is Ancalagon and Maeror pretty much co-founded the Sith Empire but Maeror leads it, Ancalagon doesn't want to just be the second most powerful Sith but THE Dark Lord of the Sith.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

That's a great idea. If the children of former siths have the ability to be just as strong as their parents he wants them.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Oh yes, he and Maeror want any potentially powerful Force sensitives to be recruited into the Sith ranks.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 am

However I've mentioned that the reason she hears voices is because of the family connection. Any chance that he is her uncle? Having killed her father, his brother? I've often wondered if a sith changed to the Jedi would they be seen as a traitor? If her mother was a member of the rebel alliance that could be rather bad for a sith to have a relationship with?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:41 pm

If a Sith became a Jedi then yes they'd be seen as a traitor.

The Sith Empire however would have supported the Rebel Alliance, not because they believe in freedom, democracy and all that nice stuff but because Darth Maeror's Sith Order would be competing with Darth Sidious' Sith Order and it's Rule of Two. The Sith Empire would support the Rebel Alliance if only to undermine the efforts of the Galactic Empire whom the Sith Empire is out to supplant as the dominate force in the galaxy.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Hmm then my idea is that Case's (her new nickname rather than Kay) is that he killed her father and took her into his care raising her until the age of 8 and taught her basics before setting up a plan that she is found by the Jedi who took her in and because her memory was wiped she doesn't remember being with him. But she would relay all the secrets of the jedi.

Only reason I mentioned rebel alliance was that I don't really want both the parents as Jedis but if he changed from sith to Jedi the reason alone might be enough to get him killed. Unless you have another stronger reason
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:16 pm

To the Sith that is a very strong reason, it's religious difference and we see that as a reason for killing in the real world sadly.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:18 pm

True that is. So sounds like my plot idea works out? Ready to be manipulative?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 pm

I like it yeah, makes for a good sub plot within the larger story.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:30 am

I might want to get into this but not sure what type of character to use-Jedi, Sith, bounty hunter, smuggler, rebel...
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:30 am

Hmmm, that is a tough choice

So far we have plenty of Jedi and Sith, no Smuggler's or Bounty Hunter types
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:56 am

I've been thinking of someone like Han or Bobba fett
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:58 am

Could use either character, you want to make a hero or a villain?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:25 am

could do one of both.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:56 am

Nice nice, anything you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:19 am

not really, kind of why In need some help with figuring it out
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:09 am

Okay well either the Smuggler or Bounty Hunter could be present on Galidraan where the main party is.

The Smuggler could aid them while the Bounty Hunter could be looking for them to get a bounty posted by the Mandalorians.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:10 am

yeah, I can make that work. Just need sometime to work out a quick bio
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:14 am

Could also turn up at the Jedi temple and look for things to salvage?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:21 am

He'd have to get past all the Mandalorians on the planet first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Information   Plot Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plot Information
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next