Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Justice League - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:56 am

Mercy sends out a massive explosion from the bubble protecting them, knocking back drones for several blocks. Then she flies up and projects a construct of Superman, beaming it through one of the airships before being shot out of the air and landing on a rooftop.

Super-Girl flies up to the boom tube in the sky and the moment something exits, she punches it back through, bottlenecking it. "Go home, bad guys. You're drunk."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:14 am

Several flashbangs go off in the Oval Office and Zeitgeist turns as Nightwing comes from seemingly no where attacking the tyrant, Zeitgeist matches him blow for blow moving from the desk towards the center of the room.

Green Lantern dodged a blast before rushing Sturm and hammering him with a powerful construct before hitting his chest cavity hard burning most of his ring's charge out to do enough damage to destroy the kryptonite but he'd gotten too close to do it, Sturm put his arm through Green Lantern's chest and the hero fell to his knees looking up at the cyborg before letting out a small chuckle. 

"He's gonna tear you apart..." Green Lantern said before he fell down completely.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:19 am

Suddenly, Mercy's ring tells her something as it flashes green. "What?" Then she realizes. "Oh no. God, no," she says. "G-guys." She speaks into her communicator. "I...I think they just...Green Lantern..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:25 am

Flash stops cold in his tracks. "What..." He said before making a beeline for D.C.

Nightwing hesitated hearing it, only to take a punch to the face that sent him through a wall. Zeitgeist walked up and grabbed him by his throat. "Come little trout, I am the fisherman and I have caught you." He laughed before headbashing him hard, knocking Nightwing out.

Superman looked at Green Lantern then Sturm and he erupted into a rage his eyes glowing red as he flew at the cyborg
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 am

Mercy gets hit in the back of the head but her aura turns black and it doesn't faze her. Then she abruptly turns and reduces all of the attacking drones to rusted metal before turning them all to dust in a massive blast. Then she flies up into space before taking off for D.C.

Super-Girl is punched through a building. She'd been trying to to avoid that. She picks herself up and flies back up, carrying the drone that did it up into orbit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:29 pm

Manhunter swoops down and takes out several drones but the numbers were getting difficult to handle. "Damn it... Everybody is leaving their posts.".

"I'll spread out the Watchtower drones.", Red Tornado says.

Batman roams through the streets up towards DC plowing down mostly everything on his way.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 9:47 pm

"No, I believe I understand," Wonder Woman says as she battles in Gateway. "Cut off the trouble at its source. These waves only act on their leader's authority."

"Not a plan, princess. I'm just pissed off and I'm gonna vent...by throwing this jerk into orbit," Mercy shortly responds.

"O-oh..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:44 am

Zeitgeist opens a boomtube and throws Nightwing through it before having his drones force the president and the other hostages through as well. He then follows them in.

Superman back handed Sturm away and flew at him punching the cyborg down into the ground hard. 

Deathstroke and Centurion made their way to a rooftop and then lept onto a passing airship fighting their way to the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 11:56 am

Mercy arrives in Metropolis just after the Flash, having been flying near warp speed. "Where?" She demands.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:29 pm

Superman walked towards them carrying Green Lantern in his arms. "He saved me..."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 12:33 pm

Mercy walks directly by Superman, towards Strum, sitting there in the ground. Her outfit frequently shifts back and forth between Red and Black lights.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 am

Sturm laid there, sparks flying from his heavily damaged body.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:51 am

Mercy uses her ring to hoist Sturm up into the air as the colors mix into a dark red. "My ring picked up a Boom Tube signal in there, so I'm gonna make this nice an' clear. Where. Is. Your. Boss?"

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:35 am

"He won't talk. But thanks to some careful planning it won't be necessary.", Batman says through communications. "With the technology I 'borrowed' from Gallant, ever since our encounter with Sovereign I've investigated and experimented with boom tubes enough to be able to intercept coordinates through cloning devices capable of creating boom tubes. Kind of like how you might clone a telephone.", he informs them. "Anyway... The device I placed on Sturm at the underground tunnels a few days ago enabled me to connect with whatever Zietgeist is using to move about thanks to the increase of range and ability to roughly pinpoint Sturm's location."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:10 am

Mercy listens and stares at the broken cyborg. Then, she projects nuclear warhead with her ring and holds it over her head. "He was my friend," she says to Sturm's face.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:19 am

"He was a threat, I neutralized him." Sturm said. "It was my mission."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:22 am

"This is not the time. If you really wish to get revenge then think hard about what's at stake and who's really behind all of this."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:25 am

Mercy glares into that empty visor.  "Do you need him in tact?" She says into her communicator.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:30 am

"I might be able to learn of a better way to disable the other drones early in the battle if I get to inspect the engineering.", Batman says before pausing. "He needs to be aware, but not intact, no.", he answers.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 am

Mercy disposes of the nuke and drops Sturm to the ground, instead projecting a plane over him and crashing it on him. "I'll show him 'neutralized' later," she says, floating back for the time being. "Where's the ring leader? I wanna have words with him."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:38 am

The Tumbler drives through the already broken gate and stops right next to the group. The top opens and Batman stands up before throwing Cole the boom tube device. "He's one press of a button away."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 11:49 am

"Then what are we waiting for?" Mercy says.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:17 am

"Someone to push the button" Morningstar said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 5:11 am

Superman nodded and pressed the button opening the Boom Tube.

Sturm's visor turned off as he transferred his conscious to another body, his body in DC began beeping.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:12 am

Mercy flies through the bomb tube, with mercy being the absolute farthest thing from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next