Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Justice League - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:28 am

Red Tornado lets his arms drop. He goes to search for survivors while his head continues to let off a couple of sparks now and then.

Batman sighs and leans forward against the control panel as the water recedes. "Well. That's a relief.", he says and then turns to the med lab. "Let's check on our guest."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 am

"She appears to be stable," Doctor Mid-Nite says as Batman enters.

Kiva floats in a salt water tank her wounds patched and all.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:37 am

"Good. We don't need more grief from either civilians nor the Atlanteans right now.", he says and contacts Superman. "Tell them their friend is stable and recovering up in the Watchtower."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:50 am

"Now let me make my point." Superman said his eyes turning red as he started to lobotomize Ocean Master.

Aquaman shoulder checked Superman knocking him loose. "NO SUPERMAN!"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:58 am

Ocean Master squirms until he stops moving altogether. Nemo manages to get up and witnesses the whole thing, still holding his arm.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:05 am

Superman glared at Aquaman before flying at him throwing a punch that Aquman just barely deflected with his trident. 

"Superman! Hold!"

Superman didn't, he came again delivering a thunderous punch to Aquaman that sent him flying through the air and through a nearby car.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:09 am

Star-Girl sees Aquaman crash by and catches him in a gravity bubble that nearly tugs her along for the ride. "Whoa, there! Pretty sure you can't fly," she says.

"SUPERMAN!" Wonder Woman shouts, landing nearby. "Superman, you need to clear your head. Calm down. This is not the way."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

Superman simply walked past her towards Aquaman and Star-Girl.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:20 am

Star-Girl floats around in front of Aquaman and points the Cosmic Rod at Superman, arms shaking.  "All right, long johns.  Chill out.  D-don't make me have to...to..."  Then she looks up at him.

Suddenly a red and dark blue blur dashes by, scooping up both Star-Girl and Aquaman.  "Run away, run away, run away," Super-Girl says to herself, flying off at top speed with the two heroes in hand.

Wonder Woman floats back around in front of Superman.  "Superman, Aquaman has done no wrong to you or Metropolis.  Ocean Master-"

"Is dead," Nemo says, approaching them.  "Your 'Superman' killed him."

Wonder Woman looks to Nemo and then floats over to Ocean Master.  "By the gods.  Superman, what have you-?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:35 am

"I just killed a mass murderer is all." Superman said calmly.

A Bat wing flew in overhead and down dropped Nightwing in his suit, which looked more armored than usual.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:36 am

Wonder Woman hears Superman's casual tone and can't bring herself to say anything.

"Nightwing, are you sure about this?" Angelica says through the communicator from the Batcave.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:41 am

"Yeah, I'm sure." Nightwing said walking towards Superman. "Cole, you need to stop this."

Superman looked to Nightwing. "Why? Why let these monsters run around free? Why not put them down for good?!"

"Because then we're no better than they are." Nightwing said stepping in front of Superman blocking his way to Aquaman.

"Out of my way Nightwing." Superman said narrowing his eyes.

"No." Nightwing said clutching his escrima stick.

Superman grabbed Nightwing by the collar lifting him up. "Don't make me hurt you."

"Don't make me fight you." Nightwing said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 am

Super-Girl sets Star-Girl and Aquaman down on a rooftop further in Metropolis. Then she looks back down over Superman and Nightwing.

A news helicopter flies overhead.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:51 am

Superman holds Nightwing in the air then goes to punch Nightwing who puts his escrima stick up and into Superman, cutting him with a piece of synthetic kryptonite.

Superman reels back as Nightwing is still hit and sent into the ground but he staggers up taking a stance.

Superman fliest Nightwing in a blur and Nightwing does his best, which is better than most but he is unable to match Superman's sheer speed and power. Nightwing stumbles back holding his arm which is horribly mangled.

Superman stood unharmed save for the shallow cut on his arm which was healing. "This is over now." H said and with powerful thunderclap he sent Nightwing flying back. Nightwing bounced off the pavement and then off a mailbox before going through a store window. He laid unconscious in his own blood, glass everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 am

"God! Nightwing? Nightwing do you copy?" Angelica says.

"Stay here," Super-Girl tells Star-Girl. Then she looks to Aquaman, as if pleading for him to stay put before turning and flying off to see if she can help Nightwing.

"I...I don't believe it," the reported in the chopper says. "Superman seems to have just threshed a fellow member of the Justice League. At this time we don't have all of the details, but-"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:58 am

Nightwing's channel was dark.

Aquaman watched in horror and shook his head. "I cannot just stand by!" He said running back and getting a running start to get off the roof.

Superman looked down at where he'd knocked Nightwing before turning to the roof Aquaman was on before he flew up into the air.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:05 am

Star-girl tries to chase after Aquaman and stop him. "Wait!" she shouts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:13 am

A Bat-Wing moves infront of Aquaman and in Superman's way, unloading a perfectly aimed shot of energy, with a particular 'element' added to it, in his chest that sent the man of steel flying back into an alley and a parked car inside it.

Batman ascends from a hookline down onto the pavement and stares over at the alley before turning to the store, hurrying through the broken window to get Nightwing out, examining him as the Bat-Wing held a lock on Superman. "Joseph... Joseph... Can you hear me? Dammit.", he sighs and attempts to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:25 am

Superman got up, but he was pissed off now. He flew to the side avoiding the Bat-Wings next shot before he shot it down with his heat vision.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:29 am

Wonder Woman looks up and catches the Bat-Wing before it falls on the news chopper. "Superman, you need to stop this!" Wonder Woman shouts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:35 am

Batman drags Nightwing out with his fine arm over his shoulder, staring over at Superman.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:54 am

Superman stared down Batman and then looked at Wonder Woman. "You're either with me or against me now. I'm not going to stand by and let criminals walk anymore." He said before flying up into the air. "You have one day to decide what side you're on." He said before flying off.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:56 am

Wonder Woman lands by Batman. then Green Lantern and Star-Girl do the same.

"What do you think he's gonna do?" Star asks.

"I'm uncertain," Wonder Woman says. "But I doubt any good will come of it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:21 am

"I can only imagine.", Batman says and lets Manhunter take Nightwing and beam up to the Watchtower. "But it will need preparation and the authorities need to be alerted... Although they already might be.", he says and looks up at the news helicopter.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 2:34 am

"We need to hold a Justice League board meeting," Wonder Woman says.
"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next