Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Justice OTD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:48 am

Figured this probably should have been made earlier.

Any ideas what we're gonna find in Star City?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 11:58 am

Zeitgeist will make his formal appearance. Star City is one of the places Servo hit first and Servo won there so Zeitgeist will use Star City as his stateside power base. The team will see him land, maybe engage him, get trounced and alert the League to his presence in the US now.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Ah. Got it.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:47 am

alright, so the plan here is for Caleb to beat all those that have come to bring him back. I think for the most part, the others just see him as a pyromaniac psychopath. Red Hawk, Robin and Nightlite I can easily write up something for him to take them down but Mischief is the problem, while the others are well trained fighters who have limits, Mischief is stronger, faster and fighting Caleb may only just make her a little more crazy and a more profecient fighter. In the end though, I wanna introduce Shadow to the team during this, have him show up and either take down Caleb by himself when they couldn't or help them by giving the commands
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 am

If you want to get Mischief out of the way, the sooner the better. He could slice her card deck so it blows up right up on her. She'd survive that but be out of commission for a few minutes (They're just impact explosives. Not lethal...yet). Also, Robin isn't there. He stayed behind to work on his glider.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:02 am

Well there's one monkey wrench, Nightwing. He'd defeat Caleb pretty easily, especially with the collar on Caleb seeing as Joseph is more experienced and skilled. 

I think maybe Shadow should approach Nightwing and offer to help as Nightwing prepares to rejoin the fight and stop pulling his punches. Nightwing reluctantly lets Shadow go in and help the team defeat Caleb.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 8:08 am

That sounds like it'd work.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Yeah, I think that'd work.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 11:53 pm

I've been thinking about where exactly Caleb's skill set would be. He is a natural, what takes some years to master takes him months. There are a many that are more experienced because they are older. There are those that are technically better, by that I mean their technique is perfect compared to his. There are at most a dozen that are truly better than him-Nightwing, Batman and Talon are three I would say could definately beat him. Even now Caleb is holding back but is taking it a little more sereous than he has other times they've spared.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Skill wise I'd say in addition to Batman, Talon, and Nightwing;Delilah, Crimson Blade, Saiko, and Vampire Bat are better as they're all top tier LoA members. I'd also say Deathstroke (Slade), Zeitgeist, and Vidar could take him from a skill vs skill perspective. 

Nightingale would give him a very hard fight as she's her brother's equal in acrobatics and is more agile but he's a better fighter since he has LoA training. 

I think Red Hawk isn't quite on his level yet, LoA training is hard to match in my opinion but RH is getting there since Nightwing is mentoring him. 

Now with Caleb's powers fighting him straight up is gonna be hard and the only people I see running through Caleb with little problem are Superman, Sovereign, Flash, Martian Manhunter, and Supergirl.

Last edited by Venom551 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:52 pm

true, with his powers he's a little hard to fight, but without them he's still one of the best martial artist in the world and one of the deadliest.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2014 11:35 pm

With the clone Superman gone Hawk has a lot to answer for but doesn't want to face anyone, especially Dove so he has gone underground. Dove never really gave up on him and decides to set out to find him. Meanwhile, Cumbustion is roaming around doing whatever he feels like which mostly involves putting innocents in danger and is unaware that Delilah has sent Crimson Blade to find him and bring him back to the LEague. As for what the Young Justice squad is doing, they could divide with a few deciding to help Dove find Hawk and some going after Cumbustion.

Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 2:06 am

Any particular ideas as to the group division?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2014 8:36 am

not really
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:24 am

Just checking. I like the idea. Not really plotting anything, myself. Maybe have Robin go to Batman or Nightwing to actually be a sidekick for once to hone his skills up. Get up to Combustion, Red Hawk, and Shadow's level. Right now he's a strategic genius and has the most gadgets but least combative training. That's about all I got, though.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 9:53 am

Edgar will be taking over as Batman eventually. Maybe Mischief and Red Hawk go after Cumbustion with a a few others.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

I know. That's why I said Batman or Nightwing.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 am

right, I'd probably go with Nightwing
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 3:17 am

So when's the whole Dove/Combustion thing going down?
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:52 am

I'll start it soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Young Justice OTD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Young Justice OTD   Young Justice OTD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice OTD
Page 1 of 1