Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:34 am

Superman was right behind her and the Boom Tube led to the Sahara Desert.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 7:54 am

Mercy looks around and throws up an energy bubble around herself as a precaution.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:46 am

A small device comes up from the sand and it projects a hologram of Zeitgeist. 

"The Batman believed I would not find that tracking device? What a fool. Welcome to the Sahara Desert Justice League. While you are here my drones are scouring your Watchtower hacking it's systems and shutting it down. This world is mine now, and it will be a world united. You've seen what fighting me does, it gets your people killed. Continue this, and you shall lose another." He said motioning back and the hologram showed a knocked out Nightwing chained to a wall.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:00 am

Batman makes a noise similar to a chuckle. An unusual reaction. 

"This is not a laughing matter, Batman. Our friend and your... well, yes, a 'family member' is in danger.", Manhunter almost scolded him.

"I assure you that Nightwing's situation does not amuse me in the least.", Batman says and looks at the hologram. "But there are several things he mentioned that WERE amusing. Notions that confirm what I've already expected.", he says then narrows his eyes. This was a tricky situation, though. No doubt that the tracking device integrated within the fabric of Nightwing's suit was already scrambled, but they could've moved just about anywhere in a short span of time but probably not through a boom tube portal if the feed of Zeitgeist was indeed live.

Batman looks over at Cole and whispered to him. "I don't suppose you can hear anything out of the ordinary with that extraordinary super hearing of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 am

Morningstar looked around
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 4:23 am

Superman nodded and focused. "Lots of radio waves from the battles...the battles themselves...and a faint frequency...it's coming from off world however." Superman said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:31 am

"Then we make our way off world" Morningstar said
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:54 am

"Oh yes, please do come and join us." Zeitgeist said. "Nightwing is just begging for someone to spend his time with aside from my torture drones." He said ending the feed.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm

"I don't care if it's a trap. We need to get up there," Mercy says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm

Superman nodded. "Yes we do, call in a Javelin. We're heading to Titan."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 3:37 pm

"Way ahead of ya," Mercy says, signaling with her ring.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 10:38 pm

Superman nodded and looked up seeing a Javelin coming in.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Wonder Woman arrives shortly. "The drones are thinning."

"Course they are. He's inviting' us to come play," Mercy says. "I say we don't disappoint him."

Wonder Woman nods, floating into the Javelin after Mercy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:14 pm

Superman nodded flying up into the Javelin.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:50 pm

Sovereign is approached by Gallant. "Sir, we've found it."

"And?"

"It's in the same place as always," Gallant says. "Shall I go fetch it for you?"

"No," Sovereign says. "I will take care of this myself." He then leaves the observatory room and laugh inwardly. "They are putting on quite the show, down there, Gallant. You ought to observe. It's rather amusing."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:37 am

Batman meanwhile was glancing through the status reports of the Watchtower. The system had fended off any intrusion and disposed off the intruders, although he wasn't successful and countering with the same action against Zeitgeist.

"Feels like we've missed something. Why would he welcome us with open arms?", Manhunter says.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:46 am

"Surely it's a sign of ego," Wonder Woman says. "He does not merely think he will win. He KNOWS it. It is one of the fatal flaws of the gods, passed on to many of man's most power hungry."

"Well, we're gonna make sure he 'knows' what he just started," Mercy says.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 10:08 am

"A war, and one he will not win." Superman said.

Zeitgeist smiled and walked onto the bridge of a large ship. 

"I've bounced the signal around a dozen times and now while you're friends head into space I'll be here, seizing the last remaining nation opposing me. Atlantis." 

Nightwing spat blood. "You won't win...they'll just show up and beat you down."

"Oh no, they won't be arriving anytime too soon." Zeitgeist chuckled. "Prepare the fleet." He said to a drone who nodded and headed to his console.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:01 pm

"It's a trap" Monringstar said "we know it's a trap, he knows we know it's a trap. Besides, when has anything anyone like Zeitgeist ever done anything rational."

Edward whistled as he walked out of the prison wearing Drake's uniform. The chaos caused by the drone attacks made it easier for him to escape than his orginal plan. Plus it might take them a while to figure out it's not him in his cell and he crossed off one more from his list.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:22 pm

"We still need to go, he has Nightwing." Superman said. "And the President and his Cabinet."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Kiva stands, breathing heavily over the husks of several dozen drones. Sparks fly and smoke rises as the crumbled heaps lie there, unresponsive. "Go," she says to the rest of the help as she stands her ground at the front entrance. "I'll follow and cover the rear."

The other Atlanteans rush to the back as more drones begin to flood the front entrance. Kiva forms her icy trident and tears into them with a will, slicing them in half, cutting them open, and forcing them back.

"Neptune's trident!" Nemo shouts as he kicks one drone through a pillar. "I have had enough of these blasted machines, Orin. Put an end to this, already!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:31 pm

"The fleet is engaged in battle, I cannot leave!" Orin said from the bridge of his Flagship the Leviathan.

He watched as more boomtubes open and Zeitgeist's own fleet emerged. "Poseidon give me strength." Orin said directing the battle.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:37 pm

When the rest of the help is in the clear, Kiva turns and holds out her hands. Suddenly, every oncoming drone explodes into pieces, ripped apart from the inside out by immense water pressure. Kiva hasn't the time to collect herself. She leaps down into the lower chambers where the help has taken refuge. Now her only job is to bottleneck the door, and stop anything trying to get through.

Nemo uses rips one drone's head off then uses the limp body as a bludgeon and crushes two more with it. "I would have words with our attacker when this is over," he growls.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Atlantean soldiers rushed in to help Kiva and Nemo.

"You may get your chance, Nemo make your way to my flagship. I have a plan." Orin said over the comms.

The Atlantean Fleet and Zeitgeist's fleet pounded each other in a vicious naval battle over Atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Nemo raises his spear and hurdles it forward, swimming after it like a bullet as it slices through lines of drones, clearing Nemo a path through the madness. Soon he arrives at Orin's flagship.

Kiva offers a sigh of relief as the door opens and help arrives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next