Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Justice League

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Justice League - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:13 am

"Batman said he was too busy, Nightwing was happy to do it...but she's well, she's Karrie"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

"Stubborn as when we were little bits, huh?" Elle says. "Sounds about right. This family's full of stubborn types. I was gonna offer to drive her home after school today. Haven't seen her since we were both in diapers."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm

"I think it'd be good if you two started to spend time with each other again." Cole said. "Who knows, once she regains her powers the two of you could be quite the team."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 4:07 pm

"I can't imagine she'd be thrilled with that prospect. But when this blows over, I'm gonna take a break so I can keep up with school. Shock of the day, college is actually kind of difficult when you can't read and retain the information of an entire library in a couple of minutes," Elle jests. "Dunno why everyone assumes that ALL us aliens are more advanced than people here."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:08 pm

Cole chuckled. "Well with Batman around I don't think many people think that...that belt of his has quite few surprises."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 11:25 am

"Batman's human? Shock of all shocks, there," Elle remarks.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Cole chuckled sitting down. "Human, but he's pretty remarkable."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 1:21 pm

"So where's Karie's school? I should go pick her up soon, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 2:01 pm

"Yeah, she gets out in about 30 minutes." Cole said looking at the clock.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 3:28 pm

Elle flies off, soaring on her way back to Metropolis.

In Keystone, a crime scene has been set up around a hit and run case outside of S.T.A.R Labs that took the life of a middle aged man. One of the investigators reviews footage from the security room. "Looks like we got us a homicide," he says. "Tinted windows and no plates. This was planned. We're gonna have to do this the hard way. Starting with a make and model."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:52 am

"For someone with the billing of 'Fastest Man Alive', you'd expect he'd be on the case already," one of the officers mutters.

"He's a member of the Justice League, right? Maybe he's busy. No one's seen him in a while."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 2:43 pm

"I was." The Flash said running up to them. "Tanker explosion off the coast of France, what do we have here?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:03 pm

"Likely a homicide. This poor guy was leaving STAR. Got himself run over on the curb, here. Suspect had no tags on his car and the windows were tinted."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:23 pm

"Which way did he go?"
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 3:35 pm

"Took off down the street, here. Left a skid mark on the sidewalk and tore down the street less than half an hour ago."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 am

The Flash took a knee and began inspecting the tire tracks. "Hmm...."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:48 am

"What're you thinking?" The investigator asks, standing over him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:35 pm

"Just trying to get a possible idea of the make and model from the pattern on the tires." Flash said.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:08 pm

"Sir, we've identified the body. S.T.A.R Labs Professor," one of the officers says. "Sycamore Lynch. Meta-Human Research."

"All right. We'll run a few checks on the S.T.A.R Personnel. See if any of them might've had a motive."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:42 pm

The Flash nodded. "Keep me updated."
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:00 am

"Did we get the make and model from the security footage?" The inspector asks the officers.

"We've got it right here, sir," an officer says. "And we have a list here. Two of the employees have this car. An Olivia Wilson and a Dallas Tyler."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 3:47 am

"Get me the addresses and I'll be there in...as soon as possible." The Flash said avoiding his usual pun.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 4:07 am

"Nice dodge," the inspector says. "You heard the man, boys."

"Already on it, sirs. Here, we have them right here."

"God Speed," the inspector says, handing Flash the paper.
Back to top Go down
Ink
Professional Member
Professional Member
Ink

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:28 am

Ms. Wilson lived in an apartment complex not far from the lab on the third floor. She was just getting ready to leave, for one reason or another.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 2:19 am

Somewhere in the Atlantic

Superman floated above the water as Aquaman rose up from the sea. "What can I do for you Superman?"
"I assume you know about what happened with Sovereign?"
"I do, and Atlantis has been preparing ever since." 
"Good to hear, but I need more than Atlantis, I need you at my side in the next fight."
"I'll be there Kryptonian." Aquaman said.
"Good to hear Atlantean."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justice League   Justice League - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justice League
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next