Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:42 pm

"Good," Alea smiled and pulled him against her leaning back to the grass, taking his head to her neck, showing him with her finger the line of trail.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:45 pm

Apollonis smiled trailing kisses down her neck
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:11 pm

"I apologise, I broke the rules..." Alea said lifting his head, "You were meant to be the master and here I am giving orders. As a master, you don't have to wait to be told... you can do whatever you like and I can't object. But I do have to say... the servant needs to know who her master is... that there's no other master that she should go to."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:14 pm

"No" Apollonis said "this time I am the servent and you are the master. My only wish is to fulfill your desires and provide you with whatever pleasures you desire."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:24 pm

"Oh," Alea said, "Well... that's easy... continue what you're doing... but not there here."

She moved his head onto her left breast and took her hand to his hand on her right, forcing him to massage it harder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Apollonis smirked kneading her right breast sucking at her left.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:54 pm

"I think you can do a lot better than that, servant boy... haven't you ever milked a cow before? You need moisture first."

Drawing her hand back to her mouth, she left saliva fall into it and brought it back down, letting out a soft moan of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"Forgive me" Apollonis said "I have not."

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion smiled kissing her. "Once more?"

Callisto moaned and smiled feeling him fill her ass. "Yes!!"

"If you're up for it...", Leona teased Orion.

Aridonis groaned smiling and fired some more of his hot load inside her tight ass, working her clit. "Fuck..."

prydeman wrote:
"Oh really" Apollonis grinned grabbing her by the chin turning her head back kissing her

Nikkita smiled up at him licking him clean

Nexus groaned smiling down at Nikkita. "You're just amazing..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:31 am

Orion smirked. "Well now we have to." He chuckled pulling out of her. "On all fours beautiful."

Callisto moaned and smiled still cumming as she moved against him. "Mmmm fuck yes....."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:14 am

Leona smirked at Orion and slowly rolled over and gettin on her fours for him, wiggling her ass.

Aridonis groaned smiling and leaned down kissing Callisto as he grinded into her slick ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 am

Orion smirked looking her over as he came up behind her pushing himself back inside of her.

Callisto moaned softly and smiled kissing him back deeply
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:58 am

Leona moaned smiling pushing her rear back against his hips loving the feel of his cock penetrating her again.

Aridonis smiled kissing her heatedly throbbing inside her tight ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:30 am

Orion groaned and smiled, the feel of her velvet pussy wrapped around his hard cock again was just perfect.

Callisto moaned and smiled kissing him deeply feeling his arms.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 am

Leona moaned smiling back at Orion grinding her ass into his hips working his cock inside her tight pussy.

Aridonis smiled kissing Callisto before leaning back a bit as he pulled out of her slick, gaping ass. He grinned. "My, my..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:33 am

Orion groaned and smiled at her as he started to thrust into her hard and fast.

Callisto moaned feeling him pull out. "Oh my indeed...such a mess..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:34 am

Leona moaned thrusting her ass back against Orion moving with him urgently. "Yes..."

Aridonis chuckled and smirked down at Callisto. "Quite a mess indeed..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 am

Orion groaned taking a hold of her by the swell of her hips as he thrust himself into her gushing cunt hard and fast.

Callisto smirked. "Worth it though."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:44 am

"Yes, Orion... split me, baby...", Leona gasped with pleasure as she rolled her hips with the thrusts.

"Always worth it for that tight little ass of yours...", Aridonis growled at Callisto and smiled leaning down kissing her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 3:49 am

Callisto smirked kissing him back fiercely.

Orion groaned and smiled thrusting into her hard and fast, fucking her with long powerful strokes as he hit her spot.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:02 am

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto and started prodding her slick folds.

Leona moaned loudly smiling happily as she raised her hips allowing him to use her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:06 am

"As are you" Nikkita smiled up at him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:10 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto and started prodding her slick folds.

Leona moaned loudly smiling happily as she raised her hips allowing him to use her.

Callisto smirked kissing him back moving her hips against him.

Orion groaned reaching around fondling her large breasts roughly as he thrust into her hard and fast, dominating her slick tight pussy.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:13 am

Nexus smiled kissing Nikkita bringing her up to him.

Aridonis smirked kissing Callisto and pushed his aching member back into her hot cunt, stretching her wide.

Leona moaned loudly leaning forward raising her ass up for him. "Fuck YES! Pound my little pussy...!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 4:53 am

Nikkita wrapped her arms around him returning the kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next