Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Greece

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 am

Leona moaned kissing him back wrestling his tongue with hers.

"Yeah, you are... because you're always the one begging for it.", Aridonis smirked reaching up to squeeze her tit roughly, meeting her fierce movements.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 12:51 am

Orion kissed her fiercely their tongue's sliding against one another as he fondled her breasts.

Callisto smirked and moaned riding him. "And now you had to beg..." She winked sliding up and down his cock.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 1:11 am

Leona moaned kissing him frenching him back as she grinded into him.

Aridonis growled up at her and grabbed her perfect ass roughly hammering away up into her furiously now, trying to over throw her.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 1:26 am

Orion smirked kissing her frenching her heatedly as he thrust into her again.

Callisto moaned and smirked slamming back down on him hard and rough. "MMmmmm such powerful thrusts!" She moaned loving the feeling.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 1:33 am

Leona moaned smirking kissing him back deeply rolling her hips.

"Are you mocking me, my sweet slut?", Aridonis taunted her as he railed up home into her like a jackhammer, his balls slapping against her firm ass as he struck her spot.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 1:38 am

Orion groaned and smirked kissing her letting her legs down as he thrust into her.

Callisto moaned loudly and smirked down at him. "No...just matching you." She said slamming down against him.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 2:08 am

Leona moaned smirking and wrapped her slender legs around his waist bucking urgently. "Mmm yes!"

Aridonis groaned and smirked up at her. "You're doing a pretty fucking good job...", he growled hammering up into her gushing cunt furiously.

(heading to dinner)

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 am

Orion growled and smirked thrusting into her hard and rough hitting her spot again and again.

Callisto smirked and moaned riding him harder and faster working him against her spot. "Mmmm f**k...I can tell...we're both having such a good f**k..."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 12:20 am

"f**k yes, harder!", Leona moaned loudly digging her nails into his back rolling her hips furiously against him.

"Good? We have to up the standard then...", Aridonis smirked slapping her ass again before plunging a couple of fingers inside her ass, railing up into her slick cunt furiously.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 12:50 am

Orion growled and smirked slamming his cock home again and again, his balls slapping against her ass as he drove into her bottoming out.

Callisto moaned and smirked down at him riding him hard and rough moving her hips in quick circles. "Mmmmm f**k....I guess we do!"

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 1:02 am

Leona cried out softly raising her hips up and spreading her thighs a bit wider to give him more access, moving against his fierce thrusts. "YES!"

"We definitely do... 'good' won't have you screaming, Callisto, it won't simply do", Aridonis smirked thrusting his fingers in and out of her ass groaning as he watched her gyrate her hips while riding his aching cock. "Shit, you're beautiful... riding me like a professional...", he teased slamming up into her.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 1:07 am

Orion smirked and looked down loving the sight of his hard thick cock pounding Leona's tight red pussy. "Mmm all this fucking is turning you red..." He grinned putting even more force into his thrusts.

Callisto smirked and moaned down at him riding his cock urgently and grinding down on him flexing her hips. "Mmmm f**k....I've gotten in plenty of practice on this big tool...."

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 1:21 am

Leona moaned looking up at him with a sultry smile spreading her red pink pussy for him as he fucked her. "Of course it is... I'm having you ruin me, my love..."

"Mmm f**k yes, you have, Callisto... plenty of practice to slid that tight pussy up and down my cock", Aridonis teased and smirked plunging his fingers deep inside her ass, hammering up into her gushing cunt, their wet sexes slapping against each other with every thrust, looking down briefly, loving the way her slick folds parted every time she slammed down on his cock.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 1:31 am

Orion growled and smirked at her as he rammed her like there was no tomorrow. "Mmmm f**k...when I'm done with you...." He said leaning down to kiss her fiercely.

Callisto moaned and smirked at him slamming down onto him harder. "Mmmm enjoying the view?" She moaned.

Professional Member

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 1:42 am

Leona grinned softly and moaned loudly kissing him back heatedly grinding her hips into his thrusts hard and fast getting his cock deep inside her.

Aridonis groaned smirking up at her. "I'm loving it. Loving the view of your slick red cunt taking my cock so well...", he growled watching her as he pummeled her sensitive spot from below, hammering up into her pussy while working his fingers inside her ass.

Elite Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Greece   Tue May 21, 2013 2:53 am

Orion groaned and smirked kissing her heatedly as he railed her slick cunt hard and fast, hitting her spot again and again.

Callisto moaned and smirked getting close as she slid up and down his cock. "Mmmm f**k yeah...god I'm close again..."

-------

http://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=372

PostSubject: Re: Greece   

Back to top Go down

Greece
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40