Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:40 am

Leona smirked moaning as she drooled over his cock fondling his balls.

Aridonis smirked teasing her swollen clit flicking it repeatedly as she thrust his fingers in and out of her soaking pussy harder.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:08 am

Orion groaned and smiled watching her work his cock and balls. 'Shit..."

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled cumming hard her juices flowing like a river from his expert attention.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:50 am

"I don't think you are," Alea sing- song to him urging him on.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:09 pm

"I assure you I am" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:26 pm

"Put your assurances into actions..." Alea challenged.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:51 pm

"If you really want me then perhapse we should move to a bed"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:33 pm

"I thought you said you would have me anywhere...anytime?" Alea teased, "But for comfort... I would suggest a bed. But we're out of luck in this temple, until we sort it out."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:47 pm

"I did" Apollonis said "and I will."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:08 pm

"We can always stay here... hard and rough on the marble floor..." Alea replied.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:44 pm

"We could" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:54 pm

Alea slid her hands down his back and pulled his buttocks against her tightly, and with her legs tucked under her, he had plenty of room to move against her. All that was left was making him go hard and she wasn't sure his reasons of pulling back, and holding back.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 4:59 pm

"You really want it don't you" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:07 pm

"I told you, I won't be begging for it," Alea replied, "I have other ways of showing what I want."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:10 pm

"Then show me" Apollonis smiled "Let me know how bad you want it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:28 pm

"Now it seems like you're begging for me to let you," Alea said and she bit gently on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:38 pm

"Oh no, just makings sure it's what you want" Apollonis smirked
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Alea slammed his bum into her giving him a playful stare.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 5:54 pm

"Alright I get the message" Apollonis grinned plowing into her hard
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:00 pm

Alea moaned and smiled, releasing her hands and brought them back against herself, "Hold me down...make me yours."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:04 pm

"That's what I've been waiting to hear" Apollonis smirked turning her around, pushing her on to her hands and knees pushing her down as he took her
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:08 pm

"The servant rebels," Alea smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:10 pm

"And the master submits" Apollonis grinned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:18 pm

"Is this submission?" Alea asked, "What if the master had always planned for this? For the servant to succumb to her mischievous games?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Orion groaned and smiled watching her work his cock and balls. 'Shit..."

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled cumming hard her juices flowing like a river from his expert attention.

"Mmmm...", Leona murmured as she looked up at him sliding her tongue against his shaft sucking on him.

"There we go...", Aridonis smiled laving on her clit as he kept working her gushing mound.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 10:48 pm

Orion groaned watching her intently as he took his hand down and ran it through her long red hair.

Callisto moaned pinching her breasts as she came more. "Mmmmfuck yes!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next