Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:13 am

Callisto moaned and smiled arching her back. "Oh yes....fuck..."

Orion groaned and smiled loving the feel of her pussy gripping his cock as he stroked in and out of her slick tight vice, his balls slapping against her as he drove into her hard and rough. "Oh I will...I'll pound that tight pussy all night long..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:39 am

Nexus got ontop of Nikkita kissing her fiercely.

Aridonis smirked and raised her legs up getting deep inside her as he pummeled her spot furiously from the start, railing her slick cunt.

Leona moaned loudly gripping the sheets as she toyed her clit, loving the feel of getting pounded by him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 6:46 am

Callisto moaned and smiled bucking her hips up. "FUCK....oh god so good.."

Orion groaned and smiled hammering his cock into her again and again his hips slapping against her ass hard with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 7:42 am

Nikkita scratched down his back moaning into the kiss
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Nexus groaned kissing Nikkita and smirked slowly prodding her slick folds before pushing into her.

Aridonis groaned. "Yeah...", he smirked slamming in and out of Callisto repeatedly, their wet sexes slapping against each other loudly as he pummeled her spot.

Leona cried out softly with pleasure smirking back at Orion wiggling her firm rear.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:08 am

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled bucking her hips feeling her climax coming again. "Oh fuck yes baby...so good...so close!!!"

Orion smirked at her pinching her nipples as he drove himself into her hard and fast then grinding into her before slamming home again, hitting her spot every time.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:00 am

Aridonis growled smirking down at Callisto building up as well to his own release although a bit slower. He continued to force his thick aching cock into her gushing cunt furiously, splitting her perfect pussy. "Come for me..."

Leona moaned loudly and bit her lip getting closer to her next wave of pleasure, ramming her firm ass back against his hips. "Oh fuck..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:14 am

Callisto moaned bucking her hips on the verge of her hips. "Oh fuck yes...I will...just keep fucking me...."

Orion growled and smirked thrusting into her hard and rough, feeling his own climax building. "Oh fuck yeah....cum for me Leona.." He said mauling her breasts.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:25 am

Aridonis groaned and pushed Callisto's legs back jackhammering away relentlessly at her tight little pink pussy, his balls slapping loudly against her ass, about to blow.

"I will, baby... I will... keep fucking me...", Leona urged him on as she moaned loudly arching her back pushing back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 am

Callisto cried out in pleasure, smiling widely as she came around his cock thick pistoning cock hard, squirting from their intense fucking.

Orion groaned and smirked thrusting into hard and rough, about to explode as he fucked her. His aching cock driving deep inside her and splitting her tight pink quim.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 am

Aridonis groaned loudly and grinned watching her squirt from their intense session, only egging him on to pummel her spot furiously through her climax before finally slamming into her hard and deep, filling her womb with his hot seed.

Leona cried out with pleasure gripping the sheets and leaning forward as she clamped down on his cock hard, cumming violently, squirting from the intense pleasure. "FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:17 am

Callisto moaned and smiled widely, cumming a bit more as she felt him fire. "Oh yes baby...fill me...so warm..."

Orion groaned and smiled thrusting into her hard and fast through her climax before slamming in deep, stretching her with his girth and hitting her spot as he erupted with his hot torrent, filling her womb with his seed. "Fuck yeah...." He growled happily.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:13 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Nexus groaned kissing Nikkita and smirked slowly prodding her slick folds before pushing into her.

Aridonis groaned. "Yeah...", he smirked slamming in and out of Callisto repeatedly, their wet sexes slapping against each other loudly as he pummeled her spot.

Leona cried out softly with pleasure smirking back at Orion wiggling her firm rear.

Nikkita moaned pushing her hips up
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:58 am

Alea smiled and gave a soft chuckle, "you don't have to apologise when Im being naughty. I'm making fun of you rather than having fun with you, question is... You're a servant you can always riot?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:26 pm

"Yes, but why would I when I have a master as beautiful as you that needs me to please her" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 8:40 pm

Venom551 wrote:
Callisto moaned and smiled widely, cumming a bit more as she felt him fire. "Oh yes baby...fill me...so warm..."

Orion groaned and smiled thrusting into her hard and fast through her climax before slamming in deep, stretching her with his girth and hitting her spot as he erupted with his hot torrent, filling her womb with his seed. "Fuck yeah...." He growled happily.

Aridonis growled firing some more grinning down at Callisto as he kept hammering away at her furiously through their climaxes.

Leona moaned loudly smiling widely as she rolled her hips and grinded her ass into his hips as she felt him fill her up. "Fuuuck yeeeeeesssss... Fill me, baby..."

prydeman wrote:
ShineyMan wrote:

Nikkita moaned pushing her hips up

Nexus growled stuffing her unbelievably tight hole, pushing more in. "Fuck..."

Last edited by ShineyMan on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 2:09 am

Callisto moaned and smiled widely moving with him. "Fuck yes don't stop!!!"

Orion groaned and smirked down at her grinding her sweet quim as he fired some more. "Oh you know I will..."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 4:45 am

"As if I could ever stop!", Aridonis growled slapping Callisto's firm ass and kept pounding away like a freight train into her gushing cunt as he fired some more.

Leona moaned panting softly smirking back at him over her shoulder. "Mmmmm..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Callisto moaned and smiled bucking her hips up against him. "Fuck yes!!!!"

Orion smirked back at her caressing her smooth sides. "Mmmm is right."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:37 pm

Aridonis growled picking her up in his arms putting her against the wall hammering in and out of her relentlessly, striking her spot.

Leona smiled back at him and leaned closer to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:34 am

Callisto moaned loudly wrapping her legs around him tightly bucking her hips. "Fuck yes!!!"

Orion smiled pulling out of her and laying her back on her stomach as he got over her, kissing her fiercely.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 3:12 am

Aridonis groaned loudly against her chest before capturing one of her bouncing tits with his mouth sucking hungrily as he slammed his long and hard member into her gushing cunt furiously.

"Mmm...", Leona smiled kissing Orion back. "You're positioning yourself like you're gonna mate with me...", she smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 am

Callisto moaned loudly and smiled bucking her hips against him. "Mmm fuck yeah baby drive that dick into me!!!"

Orion smirked kissing her back. "I am." He said prodding her slick tight hole again.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Aridonis groaned laving his tongue around her stiff nipple, pummeling her spot fiercely as he railed her slick dripping cunt, her words urging him on.

Leona smirked kissing him heatedly as she raised her rear up. "Do it then..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 1:25 am

Callisto moaned loudly digging her nails into his back as he drove into her, her tight cunt gripping him tight as he stroked in and out of her. "Oh fuck yes!!! YES!!!"

Orion smirked kissing her back fiercely before pushing his hard aching cock back inside of her, where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next