Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Leona moaned loudly and smirked up at Orion grinding her hips up against him fiercely making sure to clamp down on his cock.

"Damn... Such a tight ass... I love it!", Aridonis growled slamming his thick member up into her as she grinded down on him, reaching down to toy her clit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:26 am

Orion groaned and smiled thrusting into her hard and rough, forcing his cock into tight vice hard and fast hitting her spot perfectly each time as his strong hands mauled her large breasts.

'"Such a fat cock...so good..." Callisto moaned moving with him smiling widely, loving the feel of his cock into her ass as he rubbed her clit.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:54 am

Leona moaned loudly smiling reaching down rubbing her clit frantically as she got closer to her next release bucking her hips. "FUCK YES!"

"C'mon, Callisto, you said I corrupted you... where's that side?", Aridonis teased her as he plunged his fingers up inside her slick cunt, thrusting up into her ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:00 am

Orion groaned building up as well as he drove himself into her fiercely his cock stricking her sensitive spot like a battering ram as he fucked her sweet gushing cunt.

Callisto smirked down at him sliding up and down his cock, her tight ass gripping him tight. "You want to see my dark side?" She moaned slamming her ass down onto him hard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:40 am

Leona moaned loudly on the verge of cumming as she bucked against Orion's fierce thrusts violently, gripping her legs around his waist. "FUCK YES! Split my pussy...!"

Aridonis groaned grinning up at Callisto giving her ass cheek a sharp smack, loving the way she changed the pace, slamming back up into her ass. "Fuck yeah, I do..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:03 am

Orion groaned and smiled slamming himself into her hard and fast burying himself DEEP inside of her about to explode. "Oh fuck Leona..."

Callisto grinned taking control riding his cock hard and fast, plunging his cock deep into her ass. "Mmmm fuck yes....you like the way I slam you up inside my tight ass?"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 am

Leona screamed with pleasure raising her hips up high cumming hard around his thick cock squirting from the intense climax, tightening up. "YEEEEEEEESSS!"

Aridonis groaned deeply watching her with a smirk hammering his thick cock back up into her slick ass, not quite meeting Callisto's fierce slams as she took control. "Oh fuck yeah, I do... I fucking love the way you ride my dick with your ass...", he growled plunging his fingers inside her pussy.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:05 am

Orion groaned and smirked seeing her squirt as he slammed into her unleashing his hot thick load into her warm wet quim.

Callisto moaned and smirked slamming down onto his hard thick cock. "Mmmm it feels so fucking good sliding in and out of me...just fucking perfect!"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:18 am

Leona moaned loudly grinding up against him feeling him fill her up. "Oh fuck yes, give it all to me, Orion...", she moaned still cumming.

Aridonis groaned smirking. "I bet it does, you seem to enjoy it greatly...!", he teased with a grin stroking her spot with his fingers making a beckoning movement, plowing up into her slick ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:37 am

Orion groaned and smiled moving against her grinding his cock inside her as he fired more into her. "Oh I am...it's all yours...."

Callisto moaned loudly and smirked down at him. "I do...I love the feel of your cock stretching me...filling me entirely..." She said sliding her ass up and down his hard aching cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Leona moaned smiling up at Orion kissing him as she moved against him.

Aridonis groaned and growled smirking working his fingers in and out of her gushing pussy as he rammed his throbbing member up into her slick, tight ass furiously. "Fuck yeah"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:55 am

Orion smiled kissing her back as their finished together.

Callisto moaned loudly and smirked feeling herself getting close to her release.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 am

Leona smiled kissing him back feeling his chest.

Aridonis groaned grinning as he kept assaulting her slick ass with his furious upward slams, plunging his fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. "Gonna come for me, Callisto...?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:09 am

Orion smiled kissing her taking his hand along her cheek.

"Oh fuck yes...I am..." Callisto moaned and smiled sliding up and down his hard cock.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 am

Leona smiled kissing Orion moving with him.

Aridonis groaned smiling and pushed Callisto onto her back furiously railing her tight ass, pounding away as he stroked her spot with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 am

Orion smirked kissing her back rolling his hips into her.

Callisto moaned and smiled moving against him cumming hard.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:23 am

Leona moaned kissing him smiling moving back against him.

Aridonis growled and burrowed his cock deep inside her ass filling it up with his hot load, emptying his balls. "Fuck...."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:45 am

Orion smiled kissing her. "Once more?"

Callisto moaned and smiled feeling him fill her ass. "Yes!!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 12:57 pm

"Oh really" Apollonis grinned grabbing her by the chin turning her head back kissing her

Nikkita smiled up at him licking him clean
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:00 pm

"Okay, that's not really the truth. I know you have it, I wouldn't be asking for it if I knew you couldn't provide it, but its just that I haven't had it for such a long time, I might be lead to believe you just don't have it in you any more."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:44 pm

"You're getting closer" Apollonis smiled massaging her breast. "But that doesn't sound like begging yet."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:53 pm

"I think its more that I don't like the word beg, Apollonis. It sounds too much like when you beg, you're hoping and praying for something that's hard to be granted to you. Like forgiveness... I begged you for forgiveness. No... I think if I..."

Alea lifted herself up and brought herself against him, "If I ask you whether you will have me, you have the choice... and I'm hoping that you will accept."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

"I will have you" Apollonis said kissing her again "whenvever you want. Whereever you want."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:00 pm

"Does that include your kisses?" Alea asked kissing him in return.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 3:05 pm

"It does" Apollonis smiled rubbing her arms kissing her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next