Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greece

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:55 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned feeling her release coming near as she slid her tongue down to Callisto's dripping pussy snaking it inside her to work her vigorously, pushing two fingers up to the knuckles inside her ass.

Callisto moaned feeling her own climax building, only egging her on as she hungrily lapped at Leona's sweet honey hole, her fingers sliding in and out of her ass.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:57 pm

"Usually I would be upset about not doing what I asked," Alea smiled to him, "But thank you... this is a good kind thought."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:23 am

"I believe our duty would be to watch over and see if the gods will end up making the right decisions.", Nexus said.

Leona whimpered softly with pleasure moaning into Callisto's slick and sweet mound as she ate her out grinding her fingers into her ass while toying her clit.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:10 am

Callisto moaned and smiled in ecstasy as she worked her tongue in and out her sweet cunt, plunging her fingers in and out of Leona's tight ass.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:17 am

Leona moaned and let out a soft cry of pleasure as her sweet juices flowed freely from her slick mound from Callisto's attention and kept attacking her sensitive g-spot with her talented tongue in return, pushing her two fingers up to the knuckles in Callisto's ass.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:25 am

Callisto moaned and smiled lapping up Leona's juices like honey as her own fluids came gushing out from Leona's skilled tongue.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 am

Leona moaned smiling cumming some more as she lapped up Callisto's tasty juices with her thumb working Callisto's swollen clit. "Mmmm... oh yes..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:32 am

"I agree" Nikkita said

"This is home" Apollonis smiled
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:44 am

ShineyMan wrote:
Leona moaned smiling cumming some more as she lapped up Callisto's tasty juices with her thumb working Callisto's swollen clit. "Mmmm... oh yes..."

Callisto smirked pulling her fingers from Leona's ass as she licked her clean then teased her clit with her tongue. "Mmm yes indeed...ver tasty."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:49 am

Nexus nodded smiling a little. "Good to hear."

Leona moaned smirking and slid her fingers out of Callisto's slick ass toying her clit in response. "Mmm, definitely... tastiest pussy I've ever had my the pleasure of having..."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:50 am

Callisto smirked flicking Leona's clit with her tongue. "Orion is a lucky man to have this every day."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:51 am

"I haven't seen Demetrios in awhile" Nikkita said
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 am

"I haven't either. Do you wish to look for him?"

Leona smirked moaning softly flicking her clit back with her tongue. "I have to say the same about Aridonis having you..."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:59 am

"No, I'm sure he's fine" Nikkia said "let's just go have some alone time."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:03 am

ShineyMan wrote:
"I haven't either. Do you wish to look for him?"

Leona smirked moaning softly flicking her clit back with her tongue. "I have to say the same about Aridonis having you..."

Callisto smirked. "Lucky men." She said winking over at the boys.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:09 am

"Well, I won't argue with you.", Nexus chuckled.

Leona smirked winking over at the boys at the same time as Callisto, spreading her pink lips for them to see. "Definitely... where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:11 am

Nikkita smiled holding his arm "COme on let's go."

(going to head off, might be back later)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:26 am

Orion smirked and stood up. "Callisto there is a guest room if you'd like to share it with Aridonis tonight. Leona, get on your back"
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:21 am

Nexus smiled at Nikkita and walked outside with her. "Very well."

"But I'm already on my back...", Leona said in a teasing tone smirking up at Orion as she smacked Callisto's bottom softly.

"Prepped and ready then, both of you. Come on, Callisto.", Aridonis smirked walking over offering to take Callisto's hand and help her up.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 8:57 am

Callisto smirked back at Leona before rolling off and sitting up on her knees taking Aridonis' hand.

Orion smirked at Leona. "Then stay right there" He said walking over undoing his tunic.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:00 am

Aridonis smirked and picked her up in his arms carrying her off to the other room. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Leona grinned softly spreading her legs wide and stretching her arms out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 am

"I did." Callisto smirked. "Did you enjoy the show?"

Orion smirked down at her dropping his tunic to the floor and getting on top of her running his hands along her thigh. "Such a naughty minx." He said kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:39 am

Nikkita kissed his cheek as they teleported home
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:30 am

Nexus turned her head to face him and kissed her on the lips.

"More than you can imagine... although words can't express exactly how much...", Aridonis smirked at Callisto laying her down on the bed as he began to undo his tunic.

Leona giggled softly smirking and kissed him back sliding her tongue against his. "Can you taste her, my love...?", she teased him.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 am

Nikkita smiled returning the kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greece - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greece   Greece - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greece
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next