Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am

"I don't think this is something that you can just get rid off" Delta said

"Oh god, I'm going to blow" Jannelle moaned
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:59 am

"I'm a freak, you haven't seen what else I can do cause you're wearing that suit that protects you. But if you removed it you'd find yourself powerless. So I can't see how my powers are meant to be a thing, taking people's powers, blowing things up... neither of them are good."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:08 pm

James smirked working her quickly with his tongue waiting for the payoff.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:18 pm

"My power is to see how things work and find thier weakness" Keith said "Maybe you taking my power would help you understand your own."

Jannelle cried out cumming hard
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:44 pm

"Sorry, but unless you have the ability to make me feel better, trying to understand my powers isn't something I want," Ashleigh smiled softly and looked about, "Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:57 pm

"Back to our base" Delta said "Think about it though, maybe understanding how your powers work will lead to greater control over them."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:08 pm

"Control?" Ashleigh perked up.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:13 pm

"Yes" Delta said "but I can't promise that it will."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:41 pm

James smirked lapping up her juices.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Jannelle released more moaning
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:46 pm

James smiled licking her clean and massaging her thighs.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:01 pm

"You're amazing" Jannelle smiled down at him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:05 pm

James smiled up at her. "You're delicious."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:25 pm

"i want to taste you now" Jannelle smirked.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:36 pm

James smirked up at her and he came up and kissed her before laying back. "All yours."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 2:38 pm

"I don't want to be used as a lab rat. There's not many people that'll understand what I'm going through, and they'll do anything to make sense of it."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 am

Arthur sat back in a chair, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:52 am

Jannelle smirked going down licking him

"You won't be a lab rat" Delta said as they approached the base
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 am

Ashleigh was helped to her feet by the soldiers and they supported her under the arms getting off the plane.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:48 am

(get on msn and we can chat)

Delta followed behind them
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Ashleigh lurched feeling her head explode and fell to the side, the soldier shifted his hand so he could support her.

"Where do you want her?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 pm

"Cafeteria" Delta said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Ashleigh stirred and raised her head quite some time later, finding that she had rested her head on the table. She limped from the table to the cafeteria bar and grabbed two bread rolls stuffing them into her pockets. She sensed someone in the cafeteria with her and spun around to look at the figure at the end of the room, in the semi-darkness.

"I took the more older ones, they'd be throwing them out any ways," she said looking down at her hands, noticing for the first time that they were bandaged, "Did you?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:19 pm

"Medics" Delta said "take whatever you want, it's there to eat. We actually make the recruits eat the older food, helps them get used to the MRE's they get to eat the field."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:34 pm

She went back to the table with a dish of soup and a plate of hot meats, and all but licked her plate.

"I'll tell you some things now in exchange for the food, but as for the rest... I'll tell you it when I know my horse is safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next