Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Frank walked into the room and looked at Arthur. "Ahh good you're here."

James smirked watching Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Jannelle licked around the tip stroking him softly

"Sorry, but the horse died in the explosion" Delta said
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:10 pm

"No... it cannot be!" Ashleigh replied and then tried to remember, "He was right with me, I saw him in between me and the truck and then he wasn't there. The truck... the truck got him, before it got me. He tried to save me just like my parents did."

The cutlery on the table shot across the table as Ashleigh buried her head in her hands. Finally the tray moved from right in front of her, falling from the table to the floor and it startled her.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 pm

"I'm sorry, I truly am" Delta said putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 pm

Ashleigh stood and looked over the edge of the table, "I'm always in trouble with someone." Then she turned to look at him, "It's getting worst... what I just did then, I've never done before. I remember having this power as a child, and thought I grew out of it after I went to live with my foster parents. I'd like to trust you but who are you?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:46 pm

James goaned watching Jannelle.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:38 am

Jannelle took him into her mouth starting to suck fondling him

Delta took off his helmet setting it on the table "Sgt. Keith Hart, USMC."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:42 am

James groaned taking his hand through Jannelle's hair watching her.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 am

Jane sat up in bed, her back in much better condition due to the symbiote. She reached for her phone and called James.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:39 am

Jannelle took more of him in, sucking harder

Jill gave Will a call need someone to talk to after finding out James was Wraith from Kieth.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 am

James groaned watching Jannelle, not hearing his phone since it was on vibrate.

Will picked up. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 am

"Hey, wanna meet me at the bar. I need someone to talk too" Jill sighed

Jannelle twirled her tongue around him, sucking harder.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:57 am

"Yeah sure, what's up?" Will asked.

"Oh damn." James groaned watching her.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 am

Ashleigh was gob-smacked and touched the mask in awe then looked back at him, "Your true face... I can see why we all choose masks and disguises. No one would take us seriously if they saw how normal we were."

She passed him and crossed around the table to pick up the broken plate and cutlery, "I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion. I can't even cry because I'm aware of what will happen if I show any pain. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:09 am

Talbot's senior technician came looking for him.

"Sir... I thought your goal was to bring the girl here?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:30 am

"No, the military will bring me in soon due to her powers, we'll be studying her to see if we can manufacture her powers." Talbot said.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 am

"That's not a mask, it's a helmet" Keith said "It goes with the suit. It's somethign I helped design. Who I am in this suit is the same as who I am out of it."

Jannelle fondled him sucking harder
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:41 am

James groaned getting close. "Oh yeah...god that's good."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:45 am

"I don't believe sir, that she is telling the truth. She's claiming that she has never known about her other power, but her history on the police database indicates otherwise. At the age of 6, her parents died from...hmm... death unknown. That tells us nothing, but she went into adoptive care and ten years later, both adoptive parents were killed when their car was hit by a truck near a railway crossing. Both parents and the girl survived the car crash, but the parents were killed moments after by stepping onto the railway lines and being hit by a freight train. It won't be hard to make her use her powers, just tap into her emotional state. She'll shatter and likely release something like a bomb."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I wish I could say the same. Boring old Ashleigh, intern at St. Margaret's Hospital, two more years til I become a full doctor, but doesn't look like that will happen now. All my life there was that dream of helping people and caring for them, the same way people have done for me. I can't be working with machinery and equipment and suddenly blow the place up simply because I lost someone on the operating table."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:13 pm

"The solution is simple" Delta said "Your powers are tied to your emotions. Learn to control them and control over your powers will come with it."

Jannelle waited for the payoff going at him
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:16 pm

James groaned starting to fire a large load into her mouth.

Will went to the bar to meet with Jill.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Jill walked into the bar joining Will. "Thanks for this."

Jannelle drank it down greedily.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 pm

"No problem, so what's up?"

James groaned firing a little more.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Jannelle licked him clean grinning up at him

"Wraith is James" Jill sighed "I know I shouldn't let that get to me but it does for some reason. Thought I was over him, guess I wasn't. That's probably why none of my relationships since him have worked out."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Will nodded. "Well if you're not over him then you need to get some closure."

James grinned down at Jannelle. "You're good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next