Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+2
The Captain
Chronicler
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:34 pm

(Never really did say who made the suit, in the past I've always had it as something Kieth helped on but having Swift or someone else doing it would be better.)

Delta went back to watching Syn and Rancor fight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 pm

(Yeah, he probably could have worked on it but someone like Talbot, Swift, or Stark would have had input, either way Talbot doesn't know more than the basicis of the suit)

Talbot watched the fight. "Isn't that the same man who was bombing police stations?"

Rancor roared punching Syn hard sending him flying up into the shields which shocked Syn and replused him making him fly into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Ashleigh jumped as she saw a shadow approach her from behind, she turned and saw Hunter.

"What are you doing here? I didn't think you'd be interested in this sort of thing."
"Oh, believe I'm not... but let's say I got bored and I'm having a bet on who's going to beat this thing. I actually think, no one will and it'll escape from its hold, killing everybody. But I've been known to often chose a negative side. So why are you here? Do you really think you'll be accepted as one of them? Poor little girl... they'll push you away because deep down no one will want to lose their powers. You're like a poison for people with grand powers and they'd want you to be on the other side of the globe. Though, you could be useful to some, your abilities shut down superheroes... you could work out as a pawn for some people."
"I'd never let that happen..."
"Then think hard about what you want from the world, little bit... maybe it would be safer to give up your little saviour get-up!"
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:32 am

"I have no idea" Delta said "Don't care right now."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:37 am

Talbot looked at the screen. "That is him, that's Wraith." He said before walking out.

Frank looked at Delta. "When this is all over, I want you to find this man and him bring him to the base."
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 am

"Yes sir" Delta said staring at the screen
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:48 am

Frank nodded. "I'm going to mobilize some men to go in after Talbot's device arrives." He said heading out.

Rancor was still battling Syn, the fight was evenly matched.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:23 am

Delta nodded watching the fight
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:34 am

Talbot's device was en route to the area to help stop Syn.

Rancor was seeming to get a little tired from fighting Syn.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:22 pm

Delta went out to pick up the device and tell the men going after Rancor what he learned
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:24 pm

Talbot stood as a Talbot Enterprises transport arrived. A couple technicians got out with a case opening it revealing a rifle looking weapon.

Rancor kicked Syn back but stumbled, he was weak now losing power quick.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Recap?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Syn was held within a area by some Stark Shields, James got trapped within the forcefields with Syn after he got Jannelle out, he tried fighting Syn but got beat down but the symbiote turned into Rancor and fought Syn blow for blow for awhile but got exhausted and now Talbot has a device to stop Syn and Delta is getting ready to go in with some Marines from the Special Corps and the other Heroes to finally stop Syn.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:44 pm

Arthur watched on, injured from the fight.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:51 pm

Marines were getting geared up to go in.

Frank stood getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:09 am

Delta took the device "Capturing Wraith should be simple, he's tired from his fight with this thing. If he does figth back, hit him with the blowtorchs and sonic guns."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:54 am

The Marines nodded getting onto the MV-22s to head in.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:04 pm

Hunter rounded Ashleigh stopping before her planting her hands on the bench, "It's not broken, its dislocated. I can reset it."

"No...I'm fine," she replied feeling more and more cautious of Hunter. She pushed past the woman and found her arm grabbed from behind and bended. Crying out she fell to the floor in agony and after curling up into a ball, Hunter bent down beside her.

"You're just a weakling, little bit... you bleed, you break and bend... how could you ever fit in amongst the best of the best? Go home little girl."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 pm

(Hunter's really showing that she's neither friend or enemy.) Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:06 pm

(Where are they?)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:26 am

(Well after Tempest dropped Ashleigh off, I've assumed that it would mean they're outside the danger area, and therefore made them both inside Stark's building.)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:37 am

(Ah okay was wondering if they were at the US military command center cause I could have interacted with the Shadow or someone)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:55 am

(They could be there lol... it wasn't clear as to where she was dropped off lol. It might make sense that she's been delivered to normal people like the military to get proper medical help, as Tempest thought she was a civilian. I'd make it there anyhow so we can interact.Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:58 am

(haha okay)

A couple Marines walked over seeing Hunter and Ashleigh. "What's going on here?" One asked.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:05 am

Hunter shut her mouth firmly turning on her heels to face the marine.

"Oh, nothing much. I was just teaching little bit here the fine lessons of the world. That she cannot rely on some strong and handsome strapping fella like yourself to be readily available to save her hide all the time and fix up dislocated arms every time she injures it."

Ashleigh sat up wincing, "What would a marine be if he wasn't saving people? It's not all about bombing and shooting! And you're not a doctor Hunter, you've actually done worst to my arm."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next