Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 am

The Shadow came up behind Erica. "Impressive."

Iron Man grunted getting knocked back.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 am

"It's just a street thug", Erica murmured. "I could see you creeping in."

Arthur stepped back and launched himself up, throwing his arms back, shooting them forward into Iron Crest's back.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 am

"Well I liked you techniques." The Shadow said leaning on the wall. He looked at the thug. "Bad day huh?"

Iron Crest turned around seeing Arthur. "What the..." He said surprised.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:06 am

"Are you asking me? Or the thug?", Erica said and knocked the guy out. "'Cause he definitely is."

"Got you to look", Arthur said getting into gear 2, unleashing a jet fast two handed shot against his helmet.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:12 am

"Was asking him." The Shadow said. "You...well if your day is going anything like you look it's a fantastic day."

Iron Crest was sent down hard into the ground. He grunted getting up slowly.

Iron Man looked at Arthur. "Well you are helpful."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:17 am

"Oh flattery. Tell me, mysterious one, are you cruisading around for women or for thugs?", she said with a small smile.

"I guess I hit the right one, then", he joked as he fell down.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:24 am

The Shadow chuckled. "Well right now the thug has been handled so mabye just the women."

Iron Man chuckled and helped Arthur up. "Three on one is some good odds."

Iron Crest stood up looking around at Iron Man, Iron Captain, and Arthur. "Well this is fun..."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:36 am

"A few more helping hands... can't argue with that." Iron Captain says as he stares over at Iron Crest. "My scans show his armor is losing power."

Suzie heads towards the bar, the source of where the noise is coming from.

"I feel so damn cold... so cold..." Nate mumbles to himself before he suddenly senses another symbiote nearby; James' location to be exact.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 am

Iron Man nodded. "Yeah...his suit might be a prototype."

Iron Crest crossed his arms. "Well guys...this was a fun test...toodles." He said before teleporting away.

James walked in with Suzie zipping his pants up. "Nate man you alright?" His symbiote sensed Nate's.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:43 am

"Damn it," Iron Captain says, his sensors unable to pick up the trail of where Iron Crest went off to.

Nate sensed James in the next room, charging through the door; smashing it open before he stares over at him and Suzie. "What... have you... done to ME?!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:46 am

Iron Man looked around. "Can't pick him up either...well like I said Talbot Enterprises is experimenting with teleporation tech...I say we ask him about this in our two o'clock meeting."

James stepped infront of Suzie looking at him. "What the fuck..." He said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:52 am

"Why wait when we can ask him now? If he's got time to cause this much damage then he's got time to talk to two shell heads." Iron Captain says back to Iron Man.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Suzie shouts, standing behind James; using him as protection.

"I sense it in you James... almost the same thing that's on me! You did this to me you bastard!" Nate shouts in anger, his teeth ripping out and showing themselves as he jumps James and pins him to the floor.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:55 am

"Well I would have liked to get a drink first but fine." Iron Man said to Iron Captain. "To Talbot Enterprises then."

James chuckled up at Nate and he rolled them over and held Nate down in a neck hold, his superior training coming in handy since he could tell Nate was a bit stronger with his symbiote. "Well...I guess that makes me your new daddy." He said turning into Wraith. He looked at Suzie. "Be a doll and clear out the bar will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:00 pm

Ashleigh saw Nate turn and charge through a side door, after a moment's hesitation she decided to follow slowly after him.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:03 pm

"Lead the way." Iron Captain says as he hovers into the sky before taking off.

"Holy shit!" Suzie shouts as she runs out of the bar as fast as she can and into the streets.

(Couldn't help but find that a tad funny)

"Get off me!" Nate shouts. Two tendrils from his shoulders grow out and smack James off of him and into one of the tables. Nate quickly gets back on his feet, staring at James' symbiote. It was obvious that James had more training when it came to fighting hand to hand but Nate could feel that his symbiote was; in a way; more superior to Miller's. "RAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" He shouts, diving into the air and towards James.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 pm

(Don't mind me lol)

Ashleigh jumped between the men thinking that her powers would help the situation, "Hey cut it out... or I'll stop you."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Iron Man flew into the air flying alongside Iron Captain to Talbot Enterprises. "Rhodes is on his way to town to lend a hand if things get dicey with Talbot."

Talbot sat in his office and he looked up seeing the Iron duo.

Wraith smirked and moved aside grabbing Virus by the back of his neck and he slammed him through a booth and into the floor. He took a few steps back. "All that power but you don't know how to direct it properly...it's not all that bad being like us Nate...trust us we know all the benefits." Wraith looked at Ashleigh and chucked. "Right..."

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:14 pm

"You think I want to be like this??" Nate shouts at him as he springs from the smashed floor and lands on the counter in a crouched position. Unlike James who referenced himself as "We", Nate continued to acknowledge himself as one person. He looks over at the Ashleigh and then back at James. "Let her leave."

"Good to know we've got War Machine tagging along." Iron Captain said as he continued to fly side by side with Stark, seeing Talbot Enterprises off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:19 pm

"Yeah, ya know I always wondered why Talbot needed Talbot Tower to be THAT big." Iron Man said seeing the massive building in the center of Haven City.

Wraith chuckled. "We're not going to hurt the woman...not our style." Wraith crossed his arms looking at Virus. "Now we don't care if you wanted to be like this...we didn't want this either but look at us now...feel the power you have now, you just need to learn how to control it."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Ashleigh lent forward and touched Nate's shoulder quickly. She gasped and looked at them both, with a puzzled look.

"Who are you guys? You're aliens? Cause that's the only way you'd escape having your powers shut down."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:27 pm

"Big egos, big towers. Says so in playboys manual 1-O-1." Iron Captain says as he flies towards the roof of the tower and lands on the helicopter pad.

Nate wants to blurt out 'Screw you James!' to him but a part of him just can't help but actually feel the power that he has in him now. He flexes his right arm, staring at his muscles. "It does feel pretty good." Virus says with a sick smile. After Ashleigh touches him he quickly moves away from her, jumping onto the ceiling and sticking to it. "HOLY CRAP I CAN STICK TO THE CEILING!"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Iron Man landed next to him, War Machine was waiting for them.
"Glad to see you guys got here." War Machine said.
"Good to see you too." Iron Man said. "Well let's go see our favorite CEO."

Talbot headed up to the roof.

Wraith smiled up at Virus. "Yes you can, and you can do alot more if you'll let us teach you."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:36 pm

"Looks like he's already here." Iron Captain says as he sees Talbot come out through the roof top door.

Virus leaps off the ceiling and lands in front of Wraith, giving him a serious stare. "I may take up on your offer... but screw with me and you'll have wished you could have undone everything that has happend." He tells him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:40 pm

Wraith smiled and patted Virus on the cheek. "Now that's our boy." He chuckled.

Talbot walked towards the three armored men. "Ahh, Tony, Johnny, James...should have told me were meeting on the heli-pad and in suits of armor, I could have dressed up too." He said.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 pm

"There was an attack in the streets just moments ago, someone wearing one of your armored suits was involved. Know anything about this Talbot?" Iron Captain questions him, holding his shield by his side.

"So what's there to learn about this... thing?" Virus asks as he stretches his own symbiotic skin on his chest, looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next