Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Iron Captain was knocked off his feet but with the help of his thrusters he recovered in the air and fired a few mini rockets into Iron Crest, hurling him back into a building. "Stark, we need to end this now."

Suzie heard Nate shouting. "Was that Nate?"

Nate staggers through the kitchen and sees Ashleigh. "Help me!" He shouts as he reaches out to her, unintentionally firing a symbiotic web line against her chest.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 pm

"Yeah, we do." Iron Man said. "I think if we both use a EMP we can shut him down."

Iron Crest got up and out of the rubble walking out to the street and chuckling at Iron Crest and Iron Man.

James sighed. "Yeah it was." He said withdrawing himself from Suzie.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Suzie tries to quickly put her clothes back on.

"It's worth a shot." Iron Captain says as he sets up his EMP blast. "Take him down!" He shouts as he fires at Iron Crest, nailing him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:57 pm

Kristyan grinned, "Well...you're like most men needing to have something hard to rub your ass on. Oh, my bad... we were being friendly weren't we? Do you want me to come up and join you? Or are you keeping your distance because I could take your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 4:03 pm

Ashleigh jumped as she was hit with symbiote.

"I can't get too close! I'm sorry... something happens if I do."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Iron Man fired his EMP in unison with Iron Captain and he blasted Iron Crest as well.

James got dressed quickly.

Blood Goblin rolled his eyes. "Jesus...everything has to have some deep meaning with you...no wonder you get your ass handed to you...just take some things as they are." He said jumping down. He put his index finger in the middle of her forehead and pushed her back. "Now...I'll be seeing you girlie." He said calling his glider. "There's a buddy I need to bail out."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 am

Ahh... uhm... alright, I guess I'll try to get into this. So... recap and story? Who the hell is this Spektor guy?
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 am

Well the RPG is basically a free roam RPG, no set story so we can throw in more variety of plots. Right now Wraith (James) has become a villian and is out to destroy the system along with most of the other characters getting their start as heroes or villains.

MarcSpektor is a new member, he hasn't been on much though.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 3:56 am

And why is he a villain called Wraith?

Right.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:01 am

Cause New Venom always sounded kinda corny so I changed his name. He was originally a villian/anti-hero so I took back to his roots for this, gonna slowly have him turn good though once things get under way.

yeah
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:08 am

Alright. Ahm... I'll get a couple of characters going then.

Whatever. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:10 am

Sounds good man.

What's up?
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 am

I've just never seen him before.

I've been out cold most of the day.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:39 am

Ahh, nice character by the way, you always make guys with some creative powers.

Yeah me too, I didn't wake up until noon here, and it's 2 now haha been a slow day.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:43 am

I honestly adapted his power from an anime character which I thought could work.

Well, I see, although I didn't really sleep, I kinda... fainted.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 am

Ahh nice, it sounds like it'll work though!

Oh wow, well that sounds like a great time haha
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:56 am

Yup. Anyway, I have two characters now.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 am

I see, nice!
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 am

Arthur stepped out of his truck and took a deep breath of fresh air, before taking a smoke.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 am

Talbot was in his limo heading into town after hearing about Iron Man and Iron Captain fighting Iron Crest.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:18 am

(Is Iron Crest evil too?)

Arthur was heading off to see what the ruckus was about.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 am

(Yeah, it's the old Iron Crest when it was a Iron Man like suit rather than the Robot from SHIELD)

lol ruckus

Talbot walked into Talbot Tower heading up to his office.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 am

lol, it was the first thing to come to my mind. I honestly don't know where to go with my characters,

Arthur ran along the street.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 am

Haha, well Arthur could be a new upcoming Hero like Intangible, Delta, and Tempest?

Iron Crest was still fighting with Iron Man and Iron Captain.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 am

Yeah.

Arthur was witnessing the battle along with all the others.

Erica pushed back a thug, holding him up against a wall. "Go", she told the thug's victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next