Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Talbot cocks his eyebrow. "And what proves it was one of my suits?" He said crossing his arms.

"Well the fact that it could teleport." Iron Man said.

Wraith grinned. "Oh...alot." He said. "Now let's go find Suzie and make sure she hasn't done anything rash..."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

"It has your work written all over it." Iron Captain says.

"Rash as in, '911, there are these two monsters trying to kill one another!!', kind of rash?" Virus says as he follows Wraith out before looking over his shoulder at Ashleigh. "She may say something too."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:58 pm

"How so?" Talbot said. "I mean think about this...my two business rivals just happen to claim I had some kind of suit go on a rampage? Both of your companies are capable of producing a similar suit."

Wraith looked back at her. He shrugged. "Eh...We've been on the news already." He said. "And We just don't want Suzie to ya know...okay fine we want to fuck her still." Wraith said webbing to a roof top. "C'mon."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 pm

"Does that mean I'm entitled to free drinks if I keep things a secret?" Ashleigh said approaching.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:09 pm

"All of us here know that your the dirtiest player in the business Talbot," Iron Captain tells him, "And after all it's your technology. It's not hard to notice the difference between ours and your's."

Virus looks back at Ashleigh and checks the time. "I'm off, go knock yourself out," Virus tells her, "Unless you wanna drink something else?" Nate finds himself sorta confused as to why he just said that out of no where to her.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:16 pm

Talbot rubbed his temples. "Now I don't think I'm as bad as Norman, such a shame he couldn't be here too for this little...United Nations of Business. Listen if you have some concrete proof this mystery suit is mine then please show me otherwise I'll go back inside and make my pitch for the new military contracts."

Wraith sighed looking down at Virus, he could hear them talking from the roof and he slapped his face with his hand sighing. "What the fuck Nate..."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:18 pm

"I was making a joke anyway, I wouldn't steal from you, and I can't drink. I have a shift in a few hours. You won't tell anyone about my powers too? I'd have all these people coming to me hoping I'll cure their mutant genes. But I could help you find your friend. I know for a fact that there's only one person within 800 meters with powers and that's me."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:24 pm

Iron Captain looks over at Iron Man and War Machine before looking back at Talbot. "This isn't a game Talbot. If you think you can just get away with this your wrong."

"I--" Virus says as he looks at Ashleigh before looking out the window to see Wraith waiting for him on a roof top nearby. He looks back at her, "Thanks, but my friend doesn't have any powers so I don't think you'd be able to find her."

I wonder what she looks like without any clothes on... heheheh

Virus smirks before snapping back to reality. "But again, thanks." He says as he walks out of the bar and across the street.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:30 pm

War Machine stepped forward grabbing Talbot by his collar. "Listen up buddy, we're gonna link you to that attack, you're going down."

Talbot smirked. "Oh I am?" He said forcing War Machine back with his telekinesis and he straightened his tie. "Now unless you three want to try and take me in for a crime I didn't commit, I think it's time you left my building."

Wraith looked down at Virus shaking his head, like a father would to his horny teenage son.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Ashleigh shrugged her shoulders, "Weird guys. But I've seen worst in Ward 17," and headed to her car. She was rather angry that her mate Scott left her high and dry, taking off in fear. She knew she wouldn't be dating him now, he confirmed to her then that he wasn't reliable. Opening the boot, she withdrew her cloak and costume.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Iron Captain stares at Talbot eye to eye before backing off. "This isn't over, not by a long shot." He says to him, being serious.

Virus jumps onto the side of the building and wall crawls up it, onto the roof top Wraith was on. "Man, it feels like this thing has a mind of it's own." He says as he looks at his hands.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:41 pm

Talbot smirked at Iron Captain. "I'm very afraid of the tin can gang." He said. "I welcome the challenge." He said.
Iron Man grunted. "You talk too much."
"And you drink too much." Talbot said.

Wraith looked at him. "Because it does...now first things first you need a name."

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:45 pm

"We'll be seeing you soon." Iron Captain says before taking off into the sky.

"A name? Like a superhero name?" Virus asks him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Iron Man and War Machine took off with Iron Captian. "We might need some help with him."

Talbot smirked walking back into his building heading to his office.

Brian stood in Talbot's underground lab working on some improvements to the Iron Crest suit.

Wraith chuckled. "If you want to call it that...with out the symbiote there's just James, with it we're Wraith. You need a name to indentify your new life."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:57 pm

"You may be right." Iron Captain says as he continues to fly off. "We'll be seeing him tomorrow anyway, I'm going to go ahead and head back to my penthouse."

"I didn't want this thing... it was forced onto me, like a plague. Almost like a virus." Virus says as he forms a fist, "Now I'm this infection. I am Virus."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:04 pm

Iron Man nodded. "Same here, me and Rhodey will see you at the meeting." He said before breaking off with War Machine heading to the penthouse Stark owned in Haven City.

Wraith grinned. "There you go...now that's a name."

Talbot walked down into the labs at Talbot Enterprises. "So how did it go?"
"Better than expected the suit was very effective against Iron Captain and Iron Man, only needs a little bit of tweaking."
"Good, and how about the other project?"
"Coming along nicely." Brian smiled. "I'm sure it'll snag you all the contracts you'll need to put Stark and Swift on the sidelines."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:09 pm

Iron Captain flew back to his penthouse, landing inside his lab through the open ceiling which automatically opened for him thanks to Dice. The machines around him activate and start taking his armor off for him.

"Virus, I like it too." Virus says to himself with a grin.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:14 pm

Wraith smirked. "Now we think we need to start showing you off to this corrupted city..."

Iron Man and War Machine landed in Tony's Penthouse getting their armor removed.
"So what's the plan with Talbot?"
"We gotta find a way to link him to the Iron Crest suit." Tony said.
"I know that but how?"

Talbot left Brian to work and he headed to his limo to head out to his mansion.

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:18 pm

"Sounds like a plan..." Virus says to him as he walks over to the edge of the roof top.

After his armor is taken off, John steps out of his lab in only his boxers. He knows Talbot can't be trusted but also knows that he can't do a thing about it until the meeting. John walks down his hallway, heading to his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Wraith smirked. "How about we pay a visit to one of the rich playboys who love using the wonderful system to screw over the little guys...like us." He said walking over.

Brian was working on his suit, obessed with making it better. He wanted to, no he needed to make it better.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:26 pm

John got into bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

"Who did you have in mind?" Virus asks him, looking out at the city.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:27 pm

Wraith grinned. "Well, we could kill Swift. His death would shock this city to the core...the boy wonder of Haven City cut down."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:31 pm

"N-no, what the heck," Virus says to him, backing away from him a bit, "I didn't sign on to kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:34 pm

Wraith smiled. "Well now we know your limit."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:37 pm

"Were not killing anyone, I thought I made myself clear about that." Virus tells him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next