Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

Haven City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:13 pm

"I did not know that." William smiled. "Well he was a lucky man then."

Talbot nodded. "Alright, see I just needed to know." He smiled. "Now I'm sure you'll be interested in the fund raiser dowtown this weekend, basically just a big party with plenty of gorgeous women for you and James to try your luck with. Models, Actresses, etc."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:15 pm

"Sounds like out schtick like the old days," Virus says as he looks over at James and then back at Talbot, "We'll be there."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:18 pm

"Good." Talbot smiled. "If something does happen though don't use your symbiotes in the open, wouldn't want people flipping their shit."

James chuckled. "Of course not."

Brian smirked walking out of the lab outside Haven City, having activated Syn.

Stark was working with Swift on the Iron Crest problem.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Virus nods before shaking Talbot's hand and letting go of it. "That's understandable." Virus says to him.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Talbot shook his hand. "Well you'll hear from me telepathically if I need you two, until, have fun with your newfound powers Virus." He smiled.

Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:27 pm

"I'll be sure to do so Mr. Talbot." Nate says as his symbiote morphes into the suit he was wearing before.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Talbot nodded. "Well I have a meeting so I will you two this weekend hopefully." He said shaking James' hand before heading out.

James looked at Virus. "Well, stock up on the condoms for the weekend, women at these events are always in heat." He said before he walked out.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:37 pm

"Oh yeah, just like old times huh?" Nate says as he lightly elbows James in the chest as the two head out of Talbot's office.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:39 pm

James chuckled walking out with Nate. "Yep, gots to get them bitches."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:41 pm

Nate laughed quietly as the two headed to the rooftop of the building. "So... what do you plan on doing now?" He asks him as his symbiote oozes over his entire body.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:43 pm

"I might call a girl I know see if I can have some fun." James smiled walking to the roof turning into Wraith. "Gonna let you have your fun with your new powers, go crazy."

Iron Crest was flying towards Haven City.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Virus smirks and salutes him a goodbye. "Catch ya around." He says as he fires a web line and swings off into the streets.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Wraith grinned webbing off heading to Jannelle's office.

Iron Crest landed on a building waiting for Syn to make his way into the city.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Virus continued to web swing in the opposite direction, amazed by how much he feels great.

Suzie was in her apartment, sitting in the living room and watching the news.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:54 pm

"Enough about James and me" Jill said "How's your career?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 pm

"Career is great." William said. "I love it."

James walked into Jannelle's office walking over her secretary. "Hey, if Jannelle with a patient? I know I'm early."

Downtown people were pointing and some were running away from the massive synthetic being, Syn who was walking down the street.

-------

https://assilemsrealm.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=138
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40