Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

Haven City - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 am

Heath payed the cabby and headed inside. She shifted back to her natural appearance going back to a private room putting the jewels in her safe
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:56 am

Erica sat on a building observing her from afar.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:43 am

She lay back in the tub relaxing in a hot bubble bath.

Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 am

"She's rather attractive... whatever she is", Erica said to herself and stretched her body after sitting still for so long.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:58 am

"She's my next target" Dover said coming behind Erica "She stole from the wrong guy who hired me to get it back and take care of the theif."
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 am

"You're good at sneaking up on people", Erica said and glanced back at him. "Like someone else I've met".
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:30 am

Venom551 wrote:
Wraith stood behind Virus. "Like we said we can teach you. Have you thought things over yet?" He said, his mouth also concealed. Wraith liked the sleeker look.

Talbot was in his office waiting for Stark and Swift to arrive for their meeting.

William sat at home, having just gotten a call about his fiance and son being killed in a car accident.

Brian smirked looking at the Iron Crest Mk III suit. He had perfected it and was ready to use it against Iron Man or Iron Captain again should Talbot want him to.

"Yeah," Virus says as he turns his head towards him, "Teach me how to control this power better."

John was seen walking down the hallway, towards Talbot's office for their's and Stark's meeting.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:48 am

"It's just natural for me" dover said "So what do you want with the crook?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Ashleigh spun around and looked spooked by the arrival of Shadow, and the thug saw his chance to start the fight, slashing her arm with his knife. She cried out and used her cape to wrap up her arm and shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, you should get your powers back soon," she told The Shadow.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:57 pm

The Shadow shot the thug killing him. "It's fine." He said holstering his pistol. "Go get that looked at." He said walking off into the dark.

Stark was sitting with Talbot waiting on Swift. Rhodey stood next to Stark.

Wraith nodded. "We can do that."

William was on the floor unconsious as the symbiote was bonding to him.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:36 pm

"You should stick around longer next time for me to say thanks," Ashleigh called out after him, getting to her feet. The thug laid sprawled out and she knew he was dead, but she wasn't going to leave him like that so she rang the cops.

She placed the bag of cash under her arm and went to return the money to the owners of the shop. The Asians were confused about her costume and started pointing at her, pushing her into the storage room until the police arrived.

Not long after a light switched on and she looked up at the officers. One of them removed her hood and scarf.

"So we have a face..."
"I don't care what the evidence says, I didn't kill him."
"So you mean to say you're a cloaked hero. Saving the world..."

Ashleigh turned her face away and held her arm.
"Maybe my destiny is more than just secretly saving people. Maybe it was also to give people hope, someone to believe in. A lot of lives could be saved if people had a few minutes to stop and help."
"You're only a girl."
"A woman... but yeah, so what if I'm a woman. You have female cops. Why can't I try and save the people of our city? You guys can't be everywhere at once."
"It could end in your death."
"Same could happen to you."

The Asians cried out to the officers as a thug smashed the windows of their car, leaving Ashleigh watching on. When the police looked back she was gone.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:41 pm

Blitz sat crouched on a roof top looking around the city a wicked grin on his face. He just wanted to kill and to end Wraith.

Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:51 pm

(Hope he doesn't find Ashleigh...or maybe I do? hehe)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

(Blitz is like Carnage just a insane killer.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:15 pm

(Not sure what to do here at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 pm

(I have all three of mine available)
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 pm

(I could have Blitz pay Jill a visit? He's gonna be insane but he'll seem normal as William)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:50 pm

(why not)

Jill found a movie to watch on tv.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:51 pm

There was a knock at Jill's door.
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Jill answered and smiled seeing Will. "Hey, I tried calling you."

"Graduation day is tomorrow. Do you ladies think you'll pass?" Keith asked He smiled a bit hearing thier response "We'll see about that, dismissed."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:21 pm

(Wraith, Virus and Blitz all in one room... some family reunion)

Virus nodded to him before leaping from the roof top.

John walks into Talbot's office; looking at Stark and Rhodey and giving them a nod before looking over at Talbot. John walks over to the table with Hank following in behind him, the two of them sitting down.
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:14 pm

prydeman wrote:
"It's just natural for me" dover said "So what do you want with the crook?"

"She's a crook. What do you think?", Erica said crossing her arms.

Arthur threw two jet punches at Blood Goblin's back.
Back to top Go down
intangible
Contributer
Contributer
intangible

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:58 pm

Frostbite threw a pretty thick sheet of ice down, her condensor so small it couldn't be seen under her shirt. She slid down a precipitous slope to gain momentum. Now she created an increase of the ice's altitude, pulling the slide up.

Penumbra fluttered down to ground level and waited for Frostbite. Now the two stood togther and watched the lighter of the two girls' slide evaporate quickly. They both turned their heads to the trainyard before them.

Penumbra shot a solid beam of black energy into the first train effortlessly. Frostbite watched the inmates pour out of their transport trains. "He's not here." Frostbite said turning around. Penumbra rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"I guess off to the penitentiary we go." Frostbite said.

(if anyone wants to introduce a villain this would be a good time.)
Back to top Go down
Chronicler
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chronicler

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:00 am

"So you're one of them heroes" Dover grunted
Back to top Go down
ShineyMan
Professional Member
Professional Member
ShineyMan

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:07 am

"I'm not a hero.". Erica said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next