Assilems Realm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assilems Realm

Luctor et emergo

HomeHome  Home pageHome page  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haven City

Go down 
+3
MarcSpektor
intangible
The Captain
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

Haven City - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:18 pm

"I'm just here to blow off some steam, that's all. And I'm guessing you wouldn't mind loosening up?" Suzie says with a raised brow.

"Rough date, long story." Swift tells him, "Yourself?" He asks as he nicely drops down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:22 pm

James looked at Suzie looking her over. "I could loosen up yeah." He said standing up straight.

Iron Man dropped down next to him. "Same..."

Iron Crest smirked firing powerful energy blasts at them both.

Blood Goblin smirked. "Oh but am I really a man with any set motives? Or do I just like watching things burn?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:26 pm

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Suzie smiles as she drops her bag next to him, placing her hands on his biceps.

Iron Captain quickly put up his force fields just before the blasts happend, shielding himself and Iron Man from them. "Whose this guy suppose to be?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

"I don't know...another guy in a suit." Iron Man said firing a repulsor blast at Iron Crest who dodged and flew at them before teleporting and throwing a punch at Iron Captain.

James smiled at her taking his hands to her hips rubbing them. "Yeah, you know me pretty well."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 pm

"I believe you are, but even if you enjoy watching things burn, isn't that a motive and want? All I'm asking is that you keep me second to last in your attempts of killing everyone off, if thats what you are doing."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:34 pm

Iron Captain raised the half of his shield on his forearm and blocks the punch. He counters with a right hook of his own. "Teleportation technology, any business we know that has that kind of stuff?"

Suzie nods to him, leaning in and kissing him on the lips; rubbing his crotch with her knee gently.

Nate closes the fridge door and just as he turns around the red symbiote jumps him, quickly covering his body. He tries to shout for help but the symbiote covers his mouth before he can do so.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm

Iron Crest teleported again kicking at Iron Man who blocked and skidded back some. "Talbot Enterprises is doing teleportation research for the Military." Iron Man said as Iron Crest teleported and went for another punch at Iron Captain's back.

James kissed Suzie back taking his hands to her rear, squeezing her butt.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:37 pm

KariganGladheon wrote:
"I believe you are, but even if you enjoy watching things burn, isn't that a motive and want? All I'm asking is that you keep me second to last in your attempts of killing everyone off, if thats what you are doing."

"There's never been a list...I just kill at random." Blood Goblin said.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 pm

"A psychopathic murderer...thought our kind was extinct," Kristyan said smiling.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:41 pm

"I guess we know where to look once we deal with this guy." Iron Captain says, taking the hit. He rolls on the ground before getting back up to his feet and firing a repulsor blast at Iron Crest.

Suzie pulls back and removes James' cap, tossing it aside before she slides out of her leather jacket and tosses it onto the hood of the car. "I want you to do everything you do to her to me... and more." She grins with the tip of her tongue hanging out.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:48 pm

James grinned and he pulled his shirt off revealing his muscular chest body. He threw his shirt aside. "Don't worry...I will." He said.

Iron Man nodded. "Yup." He said firing a repulsor blast as well.

Iron Crest threw up his shields taking the blasts and he flew at them then teleported behind them firing two blasts at their backs.

"Oh our kind never die out...we're always going to be around." Blood Goblin sad.
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:53 pm

"Wow, have you been working out?" Suzie says as she feels his muscular chest. "Bonus points for me then." She says with a smile. "Where you wanna do this?"

Iron Captain threw up his shields again before running over to Iron Crest and tackling him into the ground. "Try to crack his armor." He tells Stark as he throws a right hook across Iron Crest's face.

The symbiote nearly covers Nate's body; Nate losing his balance and falling to the floor as his face is consumed.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:55 pm

"If you don't think I'm fully up to your level, why not show me what you can do better?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 pm

"Yeah you could say that." James smirked and he turned her around pulling her skirt up. "Right here on the hood of the car."

"Been doing that...he's got great defenses, gotta be Talbot tech." Iron Man said.

Iron Crest chuckled. "Oh...this is just weird." He said looking up at Iron Captain. "Shouldn't I be some random model if you're going to be on top of me." He said teleporting and kicking Iron Captain into a car before he blasted Iron Man to the ground.

Blood Goblin chuckled. "Well this park wasn't as quiet as it is now when I got here tonight...plenty of people taking a nightly stroll...but now their heads just roll."
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 pm

"Rather unfair, you should play fair... leave some for me. You might get some ideas from the way I would've killed them."
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 pm

"Knew you may say that." Suzie says as she pulls her thong down from under her skirt and steps out of it. She tosses it to her bag before spreading her jacket a part on the hood of the car.

Iron Captain pushes himself out of the crushed in car and looks over at Iron Crest, firing multiple arrays of repulsor blasts.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm

"Like I said earlier, you know me." James smirked said undoing his pants stepping out of them and his boxers.

Iron Crest teleported letting the repulsors hit the building behind him, as he appeared Iron Man flew at him blasting him and sending him towards Iron Captain so he could attack him.

Blood Goblin laughed. "Fair?! Is this world ever fair?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:14 pm

Suzie looks at his member before looking up at him. "That I do Mr. Miller." She says, unbuttoning her skirt and dropping it down to the floor.

Iron Captain quickly puts his shield together just as Iron Man sends Iron Crest his way. Iron Captain bashes Iron Crest to the side with his shield, sending him rocketing to the ground between the two heroes.

In the back of Vinnie's a human sized red cacoon was on the floor of where Nate was.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:18 pm

"If you use determination and force, you can make the things that weren't fair into justice and revenge. But you and I haven't caused grief to one another, so I don't see why we can't play friendly."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:19 pm

James smirked feeling Suzie's ass as he pressed his hard member against her opening. James's symbiote sense went off, but he shrugged it off thinking it was just because of the rush from him about to have sex.

Iron Man held his hand out over Iron Crest to blast him when Iron Crest reached up pulling Iron Captain to him with a powerful magnet in his hand pulling Iron Captain into Iron Man's repulsor blast.

"And who said I'm being unfriendly?"
Back to top Go down
HB
Professional Member
Professional Member
HB

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:24 pm

Suzie looks up at him, waiting for him to thrust into her.

Iron Captain is on one knee from the blast. He quickly stands up and throws his shield at Iron Crest, knocking him off balance. Iron Captain catches his shield on the rebound before bashing it into Iron Crest's chest.

Nate breaks out of the cacoon and crawls around the floor, feeling sick. "James! Somebody! Help me!" Nate shouts as he stares at his hands before shouting in terror.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Iron Crest fell to a knee and then came up with a powerful uppercut to Iron Captain's chin.

Iron Man grabbed Iron Crest from behind holding him and shocking his suit trying to overload it. Iron Crest zapped Iron Man sending him back.

James smirked and he buried his shaft deep inside Suzie before he heard Nate shouting.
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:29 pm

Ashleigh looked around and stood up, "I can't sit here another minute while these people stare, I'm going to the toilet and then we can get going."

She headed towards the back and heard a noise, "Hello? Are you okay back there?"
Back to top Go down
Mellicious
Admin
Admin
Mellicious

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:31 pm

Venom551 wrote:
James smirked feeling Suzie's ass as he pressed his hard member against her opening. James's symbiote sense went off, but he shrugged it off thinking it was just because of the rush from him about to have sex.

Iron Man held his hand out over Iron Crest to blast him when Iron Crest reached up pulling Iron Captain to him with a powerful magnet in his hand pulling Iron Captain into Iron Man's repulsor blast.

"And who said I'm being unfriendly?"

Kristyan laughed, "I have rose from the bench to address you yet you've shown no sign of hopping down from the tree. And if you really wanted to be friendly you'd show me what you look like under all that. Who knows, maybe I can make a motive to add your list."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 3:35 pm

"Maybe I'm just comfortable up in this tree?" Blood Goblin said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven City   Haven City - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haven City
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next